Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

A Shocking Revelation - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Shocking Revelation (2861 Views)

A Shocking Revelation By Pastor Kumuyi" Get Prepared It Is Near" / Explosive! Newly Elected Can President Sends A Shocking Message To Buhari, / Pastor Adeboye's Son Quits Social Media With A Shocking Message! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Shocking Revelation by sukkot: 3:16am On Apr 15, 2015
RaptorX:
Sire can you break down the meaning and symbolism of the economist magazine front page picture of all those world leaders and why was president Jonathan included.
my chief i have a thread where i am slowly releasing what will not get me incriminated ( lol ) at the moment ( you have to remember CIA types are on nairaland ) . its called the world leaders have decided the president of nigeria and it is not GEJ ' . check it out in my list of threads started.
Re: A Shocking Revelation by sukkot: 3:19am On Apr 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Chief Sukkot is the reincarnated incarnate of Obadiah777 a.k.a Buzugeee grin grin
as in ehn. maybe my next reincarnation i shall be called CHIEF ZEBRUDIAH grin grin
Re: A Shocking Revelation by sukkot: 3:21am On Apr 15, 2015
Seriallinks:

Buzugee my kind sire, I heard you've reincarnated! Where is Ijawkid your right hand man? Happy new year grin grin grin
dayummmmm Seriallinks where you been hiding at ? long time no see buddy. i trust you are doing very well. i have not kept in touch with Ijawkid. in fact i dont see him around. maybe he is under a different name. Happy new year to you too bro. did you go missing or where you under a different name ? shocked grin
Re: A Shocking Revelation by Nobody: 5:27am On Apr 15, 2015
sukkot:
my chief i have a thread where i am slowly releasing what will not get me incriminated ( lol ) at the moment ( you have to remember CIA types are on nairaland ) . its called the world leaders have decided the president of nigeria and it is not GEJ ' . check it out in my list of threads started.

l am a CIA & FBI agent but l wont give you problems because you are giving out mysteries to humanity but once you derail from your heavenly messages, l will come after you with the whole might of the US backed with secret service support.....so make sure you continue to declare those messages without fear as ordained from above... grin grin cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Shocking Revelation by Rilwayne001: 6:24am On Apr 15, 2015
sukkot:
as in ehn. maybe my next reincarnation i shall be called CHIEF ZEBRUDIAH grin grin

grin grin that will be nice
Re: A Shocking Revelation by sukkot: 6:38am On Apr 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin grin that will be nice
Top of the morning to you my kind Sir grin
Re: A Shocking Revelation by sukkot: 6:40am On Apr 15, 2015
shinejackie:

l am a CIA & FBI agent but l wont give you problems because you are giving out mysteries to humanity but once you derail from your heavenly messages, l will come after you with the whole might of the US backed with secret service support.....so make sure you continue to declare those messages without fear as ordained from above... grin grin cool
very poignant comment, i may add. very poignant. Top of the morning to you my kind Madame. grin wink

but you do know scripture says i have sent you out like sheep amongst wolves so be as harmless as doves AND AS CRAFTY AS SERPENTS cheesy
Re: A Shocking Revelation by Rilwayne001: 6:41am On Apr 15, 2015
sukkot:
Top of the morning to you my kind Sir grin

High CHIEF ZEBRUDIAH grin grin how was your night sire?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Shocking Revelation by sukkot: 6:43am On Apr 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

High CHIEF ZEBRUDIAH grin grin how was your night sire?
as in ehn ? my bros i just wake up for like 4 am ni sha. i no even know why sha. anyway God dey. dia ris goduuooo grin

maybe i go make up the rest hours of sleep later on tongue
Re: A Shocking Revelation by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 15, 2015
sukkot:
very poignant comment, i may add. very poignant. Top of the morning to you my kind Madame. grin wink

but you do know scripture says i have sent you out like sheep amongst wolves so be as harmless as doves AND AS CRAFTY AS SERPENTS cheesy

Correct, keeping on keeping on, FBI and CIA got ur back.... wink

1 Like

Re: A Shocking Revelation by sukkot: 11:08am On Apr 15, 2015
shinejackie:

Correct, keeping on keeping on, FBI and CIA got ur back.... wink
ok oooo madam FBI i trust you now lol. i shall continue on my mission then without a care in the world. are you in the USA by any chance ? or britain ?
Re: A Shocking Revelation by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 15, 2015
sukkot:
ok oooo madam FBI i trust you now lol. i shall continue on my mission then without a care in the world. are you in the USA by any chance ? or britain ?

In the bosom of Father Abraham.... wink cool
Re: A Shocking Revelation by sukkot: 11:27am On Apr 15, 2015
shinejackie:

In the bosom of Father Abraham.... wink cool
that is a very nice place to be. tell lazarus say wassup. grin
Re: A Shocking Revelation by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 15, 2015
sukkot:
that is a very nice place to be. tell lazarus say wassup. grin

Yeah, because those of us who are here cannot move to the other side because there is a great gulf fixed.......Lazarus is fine but the rich man is asking for a glass of cold water and l refuse to give him, while on earth he enjoyed the goodies, now l am comforted and he is tormented wink cool
Re: A Shocking Revelation by sukkot: 11:38am On Apr 15, 2015
shinejackie:

Yeah, because those of us who are here cannot move to the other side because there is a great gulf fixed.......Lazarus is fine but the rich man is asking for a glass of cold water and l refuse to give him, while on earth he enjoyed the goodies, now l am comforted and he is tormented wink cool
hehehe you know that great gulf of divide was created by ' and i shall put enmity between your seed and the seed of the woman ', the divide between cain vs abel, esau vs jacob, the rich man and lazarus. that is negros ve whitey. the white mans heaven is the black mans hell. both cannot be on top together. thats how the world has being set-up. so we can refine each other in the furnace of affliction. we are jacob. he is esau and now he is the rich man while we are lazarus. the tides are a turning though. can you feel it ?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Atheism Came To Be(a Reply And A Topic). / 72 Christians Embraced To Islam In Modakeke (video) / Spirit Filled And Truthful Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.