Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. (31156 Views)

10 Disgraceful Habits Displayed By Nigerian Policemen In Public Places / Breaking: Boko Haram Now Gives Loans To Youths As Bait For Membership / Kano City Of Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by qloreal: 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
[i]chia, I am a culprit and needs to repent oh

Walahi.... Nairaland na you cause am ooh
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by iamtewwy(m): 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by klbakare(m): 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
so whats this poo doing on front page? seun, lalasticlala et al
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by chrisbaby24(m): 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
E dey hungry me to comment....

But e no hungry me again.... grin
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by gaussy(m): 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
Calculate the hours they spend chatting and it's enough to earn them a Bachelor's degree to build an AI robot. angry embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by Equado(m): 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
Arguably the best thread in nairaland's history.
#GreatWriteUp

7 Likes

Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
chaloner:
So what's the solution ?
Elxandre:
nn
Elxandre:
nn
iamtewwy:
qloreal:
grin
2sureguy1:
K
wasco24:
Hnmmmm
LEXYCOM:
Ok
jeeqaa7:
K
zleemshaddy:
Typing... grin
LEXYCOM:
Ok

1 Like

Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by chaloner(m): 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
So what's the solution ?
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by Uceee93: 6:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
Comment loading.......99%, Error bad network. cool

1 Like

Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by fireforfire: 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
Naija no chat reqch uk pple.
Weda inside bus , eatery, on d road, .... Evrybody carry fone.

1 Like

Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by Wefiak1414(m): 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
21 century, new generation. But then new generation is to be.

1 Like

Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by darmielorlah(f): 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
Very true, but it is one thing to know what to do and another to actually do what u need to do.#swc

1 Like

Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
[quote author=ezex post=32567160][/quote] undecided
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by Chuksyd1: 6:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
Who get blackberry charger abeg... I wan charge my phone so i fit continue to dy chat with my girlfriend wey dy anoda boy bed..
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by IamOpemipo(m): 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2015
Shoroniyen?
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by babajero(m): 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
That is very thoughtful of you, you are very correct, but hope you are not doing the same.

1 Like

Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by bahbartee(m): 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
A bacha Iranu
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by ojnnaco(m): 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
why do u choose to neglect d positive sides and appreciating only d negative ....
Haba..... be positive minded for once .. u typed all dis shit cox u have ur phone charged maybe from saloon also
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by pure2012soul(m): 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
Some clowns even chat when church service is on. It should be classified as an addiction
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by qloreal: 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2015
ezex:

If I say make I broke your head now. grin

Must you do that. cool
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by wilzy1: 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
you have spoken well...i prayee we dey youth of nowadays will concede ,to all u have said.
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by Orikinla(m): 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
Majority of Nigerian youths are NFA.
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by qloreal: 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
fireforfire:
Naija no chat reqch uk pple.
Weda inside bus , eatery, on d road, .... Evrybody carry fone.

Wait oh, you don first go UK! undecided
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by MrHighSea: 6:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
After all d chatting, dy cnt reply sensibly to NL posts rada dy ll quote u wit insults n foul words.
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
So true, let me forward to my younger sis.
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by omarhlichanwa: 7:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
Still pondering!!!but datz d truth
nkemChetam:
DAMAGING CHAT HABITS PARTICULAR TO YOUTHS OF TODAY.

Gets up 7 a.m in the morning, sleepwalks into the kitchen, grabs something to bite on... His phone's battery is down; picks up his charger and leaves home in search of power to charge his phone. He visits all the salons, even while charging, he's on the phone, Chatting! Chatting! Chatting!!

The phone eventually power up to 30% after 2hrs of ineffective charge due to usage, he hangs the charger around his neck and with great joy, heads back home.

Without removing his shoes or sandals he cruises into the
living room, doing what? Chatting... Before long, the battery gets drained, he leaves home yet again to another barbing salon...

Nightfall; not really satisfied, he returns home say... around 9 p.m, and by 2 am, the charged battery is completely depleted...

*this circle continues daily and meanwhile this dude/sis is supposed to be a potential doctor....... Indeed many youths are captives of technology, all they do is charge -- discharge, Charge -- discharge, charge --discharge, moving about with charger! (Thank God for PowerBanks)

Some young people actually believe without their phones they'll die, some get suicidal tendencies when they have a low battery, SOME CAN GO TO BURIAL JUST TO CHARGE UP!!

You want to be a doctor (doesn't matter if you're a ''Jambite'') can't you start reading medical related books?... It's either one of these or even all:

1: You're chatting with your friend from a saloon where you're charging your device.

Spoiler: he's replying you from his office in KPMG.

2: Or you're chatting with your equally jobless friend discussing and arguing over Ronaldo's red card or GEJ's loss at the polls.

Spoiler: GEJ has accepted defeat, Ronaldo will be back... both men doesn't even know you exist!

3: You're chatting with your supposed girlfriend.

Spoiler: She's replying you from another dudes bed..(Nigerian ladies are the most unfaithful in the world according to research)

4: Most celebrities/people claim they don't chat; rather they reply messages, so that's the norm now..

Spoiler: nothing oh... I just dey laugh u.

5: You're chatting with a total stranger?

Spoiler: Wetin u wan hear? Keep wasting your time.

6: (I know you have more; you're the one with the chat doctorate)

Brov/Sis, this your condition no be your village peeps oh... Leave prayer, You're your own looming nightmare...

Ã…gbaya, Understand that what you spend your time doing is what you become. Nobody gets food on his/her table because he's a great chatter...

Forget the phone, think-ignite your future... At 18/22 you think you're still a kid?? I bet that 60 year old man/lady who hawks pure water on your street used to think the same...

Speak ya mind!!!...
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by midasbliss(f): 7:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
Im A Victim Of Phone Addiction, But Im Not A Heavy Chatter, Cnt Recall The Last Time I Had A Serious Chat!
Im Just Good At Operating My Phone.
My Phone Made Me Anti-social...
Turned Me To Hyper Introverted grin
When Someone's Talking To Me, My Phone Must Be Taken Away...
I Dnt Actually Do Irrelevant Browsing.
But My Addicting Is Alarming...
Everyone Is Complaining...
angry
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by Psalmwise(m): 7:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
hmmmm...and sumppl re making millions cos dey chat undecided
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by Alfred234(m): 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2015
I don't even chat again if u see me with my phone its either am watching a movie, listening to music, reading blogs, Tweeting, checking my instagram or reading my lecture notes (PDF). Chatting bores me this days dunno why.
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by trippleKAY(m): 7:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
Shoro niyen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record / Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland / Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.