Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. (31152 Views)

10 Disgraceful Habits Displayed By Nigerian Policemen In Public Places / Breaking: Boko Haram Now Gives Loans To Youths As Bait For Membership / Kano City Of Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by segxi1960: 7:23pm On Apr 10, 2015
Well said
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by yhemite(m): 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
smile..................so funny!

well crafted @OP... i wish my junior brother can see this, my papa don talk tire....only god knows what his G.P would look like now.

this also goes to self-acclaimed nairaland pagers, who are always online 24/7, replying all comments from 5am to 11pm as if na job.....

am not a saint though, including the OP....but "yoruba people use to say iwon tuwon si, ni gbogbo nkan layeyi" i.e too much of everything is bad...

1 Like

Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by jacabi(m): 7:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
adorablepepple:
Oro shunukun
Ojú shùnùkùn lafi n wòó
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 10, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]I can't shout ooo I can't shout ooo I can't shout ooo
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by yhemite(m): 7:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
chaloner:
So what's the solution ?
try to live without ur fone or even subscription.... thank me latter when u must have achieved seemingly impossible things

1 Like

Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by Decapo: 7:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
Shoro niyen
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by chaloner(m): 7:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
yhemite:
try to live without ur fone or even subscription.... thank me latter when u must have achieved seemingly impossible things
ok thanks only if u can bring bak 1832 bak if not dn liv wit wat u hav for ur beta moro ....tnk me moro
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by yhemite(m): 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
chaloner:
ok thanks only if u can bring bak 1832 bak if not dn liv wit wat u hav for ur beta moro ....tnk me moro
smile....yinmu
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2015
Hmmmmmmm.....#Speechless!!! sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by darejem4real: 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2015
Huuunm
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 10, 2015
This part really broke my heart - "
3: You're chatting with your supposed girlfriend.

Spoiler: She's replying you from another dudes bed..(Nigerian ladies are the most unfaithful in the world according to research)"
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by Edusouls(m): 7:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
jobless and shallow minded youths of nowadays, their brains and thinking begins and ends with smart phones, and chatting, worse are our girls they even do chatting on the church, main road, bus,toilet,hospital, on top of bike,in keke, on the mortuary,even in their dreams,thats why educated morons is everywhere and thats why marriages are badly suffering, and it only increases due to their lack of brains,chai black women are really created inferior...
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 10, 2015
nkemChetam:
DAMAGING CHAT HABITS PARTICULAR TO YOUTHS OF TODAY.

Gets up 7 a.m in the morning, sleepwalks into the kitchen, grabs something to bite on... His phone's battery is down; picks up his charger and leaves home in search of power to charge his phone. He visits all the salons, even while charging, he's on the phone, Chatting! Chatting! Chatting!!

The phone eventually power up to 30% after 2hrs of ineffective charge due to usage, he hangs the charger around his neck and with great joy, heads back home.

Without removing his shoes or sandals he cruises into the
living room, doing what? Chatting... Before long, the battery gets drained, he leaves home yet again to another barbing salon...

Nightfall; not really satisfied, he returns home say... around 9 p.m, and by 2 am, the charged battery is completely depleted...

*this circle continues daily and meanwhile this dude/sis is supposed to be a potential doctor....... Indeed many youths are captives of technology, all they do is charge -- discharge, Charge -- discharge, charge --discharge, moving about with charger! (Thank God for PowerBanks)

Some young people actually believe without their phones they'll die, some get suicidal tendencies when they have a low battery, SOME CAN GO TO BURIAL JUST TO CHARGE UP!!

You want to be a doctor (doesn't matter if you're a ''Jambite'') can't you start reading medical related books?... It's either one of these or even all:

1: You're chatting with your friend from a saloon where you're charging your device.

Spoiler: he's replying you from his office in KPMG.

2: Or you're chatting with your equally jobless friend discussing and arguing over Ronaldo's red card or GEJ's loss at the polls.

Spoiler: GEJ has accepted defeat, Ronaldo will be back... both men doesn't even know you exist!

Spoiler: She's replying you from another dudes bed..(Nigerian ladies are the most unfaithful in the world according to research)

4: Most celebrities/people claim they don't chat; rather they reply messages, so that's the norm now..

Spoiler: nothing oh... I just dey laugh u.

5: You're chatting with a total stranger?

Spoiler: Wetin u wan hear? Keep wasting your time.

6: (I know you have more; you're the one with the chat doctorate)

Brov/Sis, this your condition no be your village peeps oh... Leave prayer, You're your own looming nightmare...

Ågbaya, Understand that what you spend your time doing is what you become. Nobody gets food on his/her table because he's a great chatter...

Forget the phone, think-ignite your future... At 18/22 you think you're still a kid?? I bet that 60 year old man/lady who hawks pure water on your street used to think the same...

Speak ya mind!!!...
nkemChetam:

Gets up 7 a.m in the morning, sleepwalks into the kitchen, grabs something to bite on... His phone's battery is down; picks up his charger and leaves home in search of power to charge his phone. He visits all the salons, even while charging, he's on the phone, Chatting! Chatting! Chatting!!

The phone eventually power up to 30% after 2hrs of ineffective charge due to usage, he hangs the charger around his neck and with great joy, heads back home.

living room, doing what? Chatting... Before long, the battery gets drained, he leaves home yet again to another barbing salon...

Nightfall; not really satisfied, he returns home say... around 9 p.m, and by 2 am, the charged battery is completely depleted...

*this circle continues daily and meanwhile this dude/sis is supposed to be a potential doctor....... Indeed many youths are captives of technology, all they do is charge -- discharge, Charge -- discharge, charge --discharge, moving about with charger! (Thank God for PowerBanks)

Some young people actually believe without their phones they'll die, some get suicidal tendencies when they have a low battery, SOME CAN GO TO BURIAL JUST TO CHARGE UP!!

You want to be a doctor (doesn't matter if you're a ''Jambite'') can't you start reading medical related books?... It's either one of these or even all:

1: You're chatting with your friend from a saloon where you're charging your device.

2: Or you're chatting with your equally jobless friend discussing and arguing over Ronaldo's red card or GEJ's loss at the polls.

Spoiler: GEJ has accepted defeat, Ronaldo will be back... both men doesn't even know you exist!

Spoiler: She's replying you from another dudes bed..(Nigerian ladies are the most unfaithful in the world according to research)

4: Most celebrities/people claim they don't chat; rather they reply messages, so that's the norm now..

Brov/Sis, this your condition no be your village peeps oh... Leave prayer, You're your own looming nightmare...

Ågbaya, Understand that what you spend your time doing is what you become. Nobody gets food on his/her table because he's a great chatter...

Forget the phone, think-ignite your future... At 18/22 you think you're still a kid?? I bet that 60 year old man/lady who hawks pure water on your street used to think the same...

Speak ya mind!!!...
[quote author=nkemChetam post=32565966]DAMAGING CHAT HABITS PARTICULAR TO YOUTHS OF TODAY.

Forget the phone, think-ignite your future... At 18/22 you think you're still a kid?? I bet that 60
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by JhyMedex: 7:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
If it were a thread abt maheeda's tits or how to straff ur gf or hw to extort money frm guys.... I go dey find space 2 Park I no go see.....
We need "CHANGE"
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by benstuber(m): 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
lygn19:
This part really broke my heart - "

Spoiler: She's replying you from another dudes bed..(Nigerian ladies are the most unfaithful in the world according to research)"
no be even no.1 and 2 touch u,get a life bro....smh in slow motion

2 Likes

Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by justjify(m): 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
2sureguy1:
It takes away boredomness...........it's lively, can't do without it................buh too much of it is madness, cuz 1 gat 2 move on wif lyf.

Them no go wan learn, after them go dey shoot gun. Which one be boredomness again? undecided

Can't do without it as if before the phones came into naija we were all dead angry

1 Like

Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by justjify(m): 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
dahunsy:
Coughs*** clear throat#...there is a demonic spirit behind it. it's called NRC cry

Nooo... Olisa Metuh held a press briefing some mins ago, blaming APC for this ugly trend, Let's wait for Lie Mohammed's reply.

1 Like

Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by MattChidi(m): 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
very true. . .make effective use of your time cos time is an intangible quantity that when lost is gone forever. Let he that has ears hear! Thanks for this piece
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by justjify(m): 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
fireforfire:
Naija no chat reqch uk pple.
Weda inside bus , eatery, on d road, .... Evrybody carry fone.

them no caRry charger or generator or power bank. That's where they are different from us.
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by autchman144(m): 8:28pm On Apr 10, 2015

both men DOESN'T even know you exist?

shocked shocked shocked cry

1 Like

Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by olamidarsenal(m): 8:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
adorablepepple:
Oro shunukun
oju shunukun la fi n wo
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by nicerichard05: 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
Coming to NL t Type this sh*t

Spoiler: we jst got back from wrk we are reading it trying to catc some sleep.

Mtchewwww
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by fireforfire: 8:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
qloreal:

Wait oh, you don first go UK! undecided
no. Na iraq i dey undecided
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by qloreal: 8:46pm On Apr 10, 2015
fireforfire:

no. Na iraq i dey undecided

Thought as much grin

1 Like

Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2015
As for me, I hardly chat except it's business related.

If it don't make dollars it don't make sense to me.

#WORD
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by An2elect2(f): 8:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
Edusouls:
jobless and shallow minded youths of nowadays, their brains and thinking begins and ends with smart phones, and chatting, worse are our girls they even do chatting on the church, main road, bus,toilet,hospital, on top of bike,in keke, on the mortuary,even in their dreams,thats why educated morons is everywhere and thats why marriages are badly suffering, and it only increases due to their lack of brains,chai black women are really created inferior...

at embolden undecided mcheeeeww. tongue
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
nkemChetam:

Speak ya mind!!!...
@op, I think you should also add...damaging/dangerous PHONE HABITS. I guess you must have read the news on nairaland some days ago about the......that wore earphones and stood on a railway track...got hit and killed by a moving train, imagine that! It's not just chatting habits but also general phone habits...they wear ear phones on both ears listening to music and walk along the road oblivious of whats going on around including not hearing the sound of the horn of a coming vehicle.

1 Like

Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
Ishilove:
They call it 'networking' grin
What do you understand by that word?
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by babeflenz(f): 9:03pm On Apr 10, 2015
If not that I'm online, how would I've known you created a trend like this?
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
Truth be told... almost everyone z guilty of it... can still rememba vividly wen I behaved like dis... wel i guess age z a factor likewise maturity... with time one wud get to know dat a stitch n time saves 9...
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 10, 2015
What the op refused to say is how you use your smart phone in a progressive way...I learnt java language tru utube,internet and chatting mostly on my phone
Re: Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. by chillian(f): 9:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
How I take land here abeg?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Sticks 68 Match-Sticks In His Nose To Break Guiness World Record / Things You Should Never Apologise For On Nairaland / Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.