Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

If Igbos Have Some One Like Tinubu They Will Worship For Ever.my Opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Igbos Have Some One Like Tinubu They Will Worship For Ever.my Opinion (554 Views)

CCT Trial: Why Saraki Cannot Be Allowed To Go Like Tinubu – Justice Umar / [MUST READ] The Tinubu They Wont Tell You About / I Wished Evry Nigerian Politician Wud Be Like Tinubu After Watching Documentary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Igbos Have Some One Like Tinubu They Will Worship For Ever.my Opinion by sbpumpin: 9:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
drop comments and be sincere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Igbos Have Some One Like Tinubu They Will Worship For Ever.my Opinion by Freelancer00(m): 9:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
True story. The way Lagos developed in the last 16 years beats any SE/SS states
Re: If Igbos Have Some One Like Tinubu They Will Worship For Ever.my Opinion by PentiumPro(f): 9:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
Any Ibo with 1m in his bank account see himself as a leader, you will see him blowing his chest up and down grin
They are a different set of beings still evolving in societal organisation

1 Like

Re: If Igbos Have Some One Like Tinubu They Will Worship For Ever.my Opinion by mumumugu(m): 9:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
Igbos don't worship people

they worship money
Re: If Igbos Have Some One Like Tinubu They Will Worship For Ever.my Opinion by bobmalu83(m): 10:05pm On Apr 10, 2015
Is only Yoruba that worship ppl. Trace d history of igbos n u will know that we don't even have regard for any influential ppl in our communities.

(1) (Reply)

Ajimobi Should Open The State Secretariat Flyover To The Public? / ABIA : Alex Otti Was At INEC Office Today To Induce The INEC REC / White Man Abuses "Bring Back Our Gals" Hashtag. See Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.