Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,241 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

My Name Is Adekole Aremu Ogunmakinwa, I Want To Be The Governor Of Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Name Is Adekole Aremu Ogunmakinwa, I Want To Be The Governor Of Anambra State (2042 Views)

Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State / Assassins Shoot Gideon Aremu Dead In Oyo / Audu's Running Mate, Faleke Writes INEC, Insists He's The Governor-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Name Is Adekole Aremu Ogunmakinwa, I Want To Be The Governor Of Anambra State by adekole: 10:49pm On Apr 10, 2015
My name is Adekole Aremu Ogunmakinwa. I was born in Jos, my father is from Ijebu Ode , Ogun state and my Mother is from Abeokuta, Ogun state.
We have operated a family business all around Anambra State for the past 23 years.

I plan to be one of the 2019 Anambra state governor candidates.

I need your love and support.

One people one country; may God bless Nigeria and Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: My Name Is Adekole Aremu Ogunmakinwa, I Want To Be The Governor Of Anambra State by ozoigbondu: 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
Which part of Anambra state are you residing which party are you in do you have the financial muscle to beat off the money bags contesting do you have the war chest to bribe the state with the highest millionaries to convince their boys to vote you are you popular enough.........if you have all those then you have my vote

7 Likes

Re: My Name Is Adekole Aremu Ogunmakinwa, I Want To Be The Governor Of Anambra State by MizMyColi(f): 10:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
Are you handsome?
What's the size of your pocket?

Let's start from there cool

2 Likes

Re: My Name Is Adekole Aremu Ogunmakinwa, I Want To Be The Governor Of Anambra State by MizMyColi(f): 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2015
Why don't you have a poster?

And you're the flagship bearer of which party?

Re: My Name Is Adekole Aremu Ogunmakinwa, I Want To Be The Governor Of Anambra State by stanech: 10:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
Go to the nearest inec office for your form

1 Like

Re: My Name Is Adekole Aremu Ogunmakinwa, I Want To Be The Governor Of Anambra State by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
adekole:
My name is Adekole Aremu Ogunmakinwa. I was born in Jos, my father is from Ijebu Ode , Ogun state and my Mother is from Abeokuta, Ogun state.
We have operated a family business all around Anambra State for the past 23 years.

if u can deliver ok...
Re: My Name Is Adekole Aremu Ogunmakinwa, I Want To Be The Governor Of Anambra State by ozoigbondu: 10:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
OP can you face the ubah brothers and ifeanyi ubah if you want to win attach your self to willie he is the man of the people
Re: My Name Is Adekole Aremu Ogunmakinwa, I Want To Be The Governor Of Anambra State by menix(m): 11:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
OP, re u loaded down stairs? Cous u nid to convince d ladies for their vote..

Nd u mst b very good at killing Catfish nd choping Isi-Ewu...

Well i will certainly vote 4 u..
Re: My Name Is Adekole Aremu Ogunmakinwa, I Want To Be The Governor Of Anambra State by Yasher: 11:07pm On Apr 10, 2015
2019 is still far. Begin to pour water on the ground now by doing grassroot developmental works so that come 2019, the ground go don cold enough to walk smoothly grin

1 Like

Re: My Name Is Adekole Aremu Ogunmakinwa, I Want To Be The Governor Of Anambra State by Cwaya(m): 11:09pm On Apr 10, 2015

If you will deliver, I will vote for you
You gotta convince me and alot of people .

grin grin
Someone wants to know how the Igbos we react.
You might not get what you are looking for. grin grin tongue

but seriously i dont care where you are from, so long as you have what it takes.

Dont know about others.

4 Likes

Re: My Name Is Adekole Aremu Ogunmakinwa, I Want To Be The Governor Of Anambra State by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
The future starts now
Re: My Name Is Adekole Aremu Ogunmakinwa, I Want To Be The Governor Of Anambra State by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
Op is a tribal bigot

hid intent for this thread is obvious

2 Likes

Re: My Name Is Adekole Aremu Ogunmakinwa, I Want To Be The Governor Of Anambra State by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
MizMyColi:
Are you handsome?
What's the size of your pocket?

Let's start from there cool
hmm
Re: My Name Is Adekole Aremu Ogunmakinwa, I Want To Be The Governor Of Anambra State by ChibuzoIkenna(m): 11:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
Just be set! The Obi of Onitsha will attempt throwing you into the River Niger.

2 Likes

Re: My Name Is Adekole Aremu Ogunmakinwa, I Want To Be The Governor Of Anambra State by kuphid(f): 11:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
Great response...I love my Igbo people jor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Name Is Adekole Aremu Ogunmakinwa, I Want To Be The Governor Of Anambra State by eph12(m): 11:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
I don't think the thread is going as planned by the OP. Am sure he was expecting igbos here on NL to shout him down and insult him.

4 Likes

Re: My Name Is Adekole Aremu Ogunmakinwa, I Want To Be The Governor Of Anambra State by boolet: 11:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
smiley
Re: My Name Is Adekole Aremu Ogunmakinwa, I Want To Be The Governor Of Anambra State by tupem: 11:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
adekole:

oni wahala ni e! lo sun jare!
Re: My Name Is Adekole Aremu Ogunmakinwa, I Want To Be The Governor Of Anambra State by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 11, 2015
Hope u speak Igbo and know how yo relate with ibos? Oh I forgot u've been here since twenty something years , don't think its impossible , know of an Hausa guy that have lived here for many years, speaks ibo fluently, we love him so much , can bet you if has the means to vie anything here, will do well. Anyway the thing is that you don't understand the ibos , we can really be crazy, take a lot of risks thats what made us successful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Name Is Adekole Aremu Ogunmakinwa, I Want To Be The Governor Of Anambra State by Mynd44: 2:41am On Apr 11, 2015
*side-eyes OP back to sleep*
Re: My Name Is Adekole Aremu Ogunmakinwa, I Want To Be The Governor Of Anambra State by pazienza(m): 2:45am On Apr 11, 2015
Why is it that there are many streets in Igboland named Adelabu street.

I often wonder who exactly he is. Did he reside in Igboland for a long time, was he Igbo friendly. Anyone know about this Adelabu fella here?

4 Likes

Re: My Name Is Adekole Aremu Ogunmakinwa, I Want To Be The Governor Of Anambra State by zomby(m): 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
@Pazienza
If you bring money come the Igbo will embossed your name every corner of the streets throughout their cities. They can even change the name of the state for you.
Money is everything for this group of people.

In fact, 2 of them just sold their parents for a couple of million naira a few months ago.
You bring money come and they are ready to chase their king out of town for you to replace him.

It is all about money and nothing else.
If you don't believe me, go to South Africa, Malaysia, china, Saudi Arabia, usa, India, Italy, Belgium etc and check their jails... You will see nothing but Igbo doing time for trying to get that range rover by force.

In fact, it was confirmed by INEC that Buhari only won the election because there weren't enough Igbo available in the contry to vote... Where are all the igbos?

Answer: foreign jails.

May be we'll see another Igbo president in Nigeria in the next 123 yrs; no one wants a trader as their president...furthermore, they don't sell car parts in Aso Rock.
Re: My Name Is Adekole Aremu Ogunmakinwa, I Want To Be The Governor Of Anambra State by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
Great, but make sure u run under APGA. Good luck.
Re: My Name Is Adekole Aremu Ogunmakinwa, I Want To Be The Governor Of Anambra State by meforyou1(m): 12:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
Lagos is not, has never been and will never be yorubaland forever and ever. Tell me akiolu I said so

2 Likes

Re: My Name Is Adekole Aremu Ogunmakinwa, I Want To Be The Governor Of Anambra State by AmucheJane(f): 1:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
We igbo's no be noise makers like yorubas. Thanks to my fellow igbo's for their wonderful comments.
Re: My Name Is Adekole Aremu Ogunmakinwa, I Want To Be The Governor Of Anambra State by eph12(m): 1:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
zomby:
@Pazienza
If you bring money come the Igbo will embossed your name every corner of the streets throughout their cities. They can even change the name of the state for you.
Money is everything for this group of people.

In fact, 2 of them just sold their parents for a couple of million naira a few months ago.
You bring money come and they are ready to chase their king out of town for you to replace him.

It is all about money and nothing else.
If you don't believe me, go to South Africa, Malaysia, china, Saudi Arabia, usa, India, Italy, Belgium etc and check their jails... You will see nothing but Igbo doing time for trying to get that range rover by force.

In fact, it was confirmed by INEC that Buhari only won the election because there weren't enough Igbo available in the contry to vote... Where are all the igbos?

May be we'll see another Igbo president in Nigeria in the next 123 yrs; no one wants a trader as their president...furthermore, they don't sell car parts in Aso Rock.

Have you eaten today?

1 Like

Re: My Name Is Adekole Aremu Ogunmakinwa, I Want To Be The Governor Of Anambra State by adekole: 4:52pm On Apr 11, 2015

Walahi...
Re: My Name Is Adekole Aremu Ogunmakinwa, I Want To Be The Governor Of Anambra State by amarilo: 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
Its do able. Igbos believe in one Nigeria. As far as you meet the constitutional requirement you are as good as the word go. Believe me anambra people will vote you.
Re: My Name Is Adekole Aremu Ogunmakinwa, I Want To Be The Governor Of Anambra State by sojjy: 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
i
adekole:

I just pray Nigeria as a nation get to that era whereby one can be voted for in any part of the country one resides irresprctive of his tribe,ethnic or religion group.
But for now,that is a LONG DREAM.

Re: My Name Is Adekole Aremu Ogunmakinwa, I Want To Be The Governor Of Anambra State by ifyan(m): 5:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
sojjy:
i
You are Welcome.

Present yourself with a good heart
Re: My Name Is Adekole Aremu Ogunmakinwa, I Want To Be The Governor Of Anambra State by UnknownT: 5:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
You don begin fail sef, there is no election in Anambra in 2019. Can you match Arthur Eze pound for pound, dollars for dollars? If you can, i can start now and mobilize some people for you and we form TAN for you gringrin
Re: My Name Is Adekole Aremu Ogunmakinwa, I Want To Be The Governor Of Anambra State by Ddy(m): 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
Op I hope u got the kind of response u expected? We are silent achievers not talkatives or boasters. Am from Anambra,set out ur agenda, if its good I will vote for u.God bless Anambra....God bless Nnewi(Anaedo)

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of INEC Official Caught With Tumb Printed Ballots Paper Booklets For APC / APC Wins In 13 States, PDP Victorious / Fayose 2.0, Atroubling Start..demolish Apc Members House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.