Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

What Will You Do If You See This At A Junction - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Will You Do If You See This At A Junction (1212 Views)

Can't Stop Laughing I Was Buying Fruits At The Junction / Question Of The Day, What Will U Do If U Find This. At D Junction Of Ur Area / What Would You Do If You Found This At The Junction (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You See This At A Junction by moscyt(m): 11:13pm On Apr 10, 2015
If na me, I go run ni oooo ;DIf na me, I go run ni oooo

Re: What Will You Do If You See This At A Junction by Papa12(m): 11:15pm On Apr 10, 2015
c as u dey do..oga I go collect d moni ni
Re: What Will You Do If You See This At A Junction by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
i go take the money and boil the egg..
there is God and his word stands...
Re: What Will You Do If You See This At A Junction by ITbomb(m): 11:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
Take stone throw, scatter the whole thing, then carry sand sprinkle on the money and pick the money that is not in contact with the eggs
Re: What Will You Do If You See This At A Junction by trailB(m): 11:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
Get rich or die trying

Next!
Re: What Will You Do If You See This At A Junction by moscyt(m): 12:24am On Apr 11, 2015
Waoh!
non of you can even delibrate of taking the money to the police station,
Re: What Will You Do If You See This At A Junction by sam121(m): 1:33am On Apr 11, 2015
Taaaaaa,....! Na me dey wan tempt...? I go position my joystick well then sprinkle my salt water on it. Old boy carry 10% go pay my tithe then the rest.....ask Google.
Re: What Will You Do If You See This At A Junction by Slow547: 6:35am On Apr 11, 2015
Jump up
Re: What Will You Do If You See This At A Junction by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 11, 2015
moscyt:
Waoh!
non of you can even delibrate of taking the money to the police station,
police station ko prison ni.. I will pay tithe and offering with the money self

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

No Matter How Smart You Are You Can't Score The Full Marks / What Will You Do If You Were In This Situation / Checkout These Hilarious/Creative Photos To Spice Up Your Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.