Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Daily Grace Capsule | Sat.11th.april.2015 | Reecho! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Grace Capsule | Sat.11th.april.2015 | Reecho! (356 Views)

The Six Catholic Seminarians To Be Buried On March 11th / Daily Grace Capsule | Sat.28th.march.2015 | The Power Gifts. / Daily Grace Capsule | Sat.21st.march.2015 | Why We Tongue! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Grace Capsule | Sat.11th.april.2015 | Reecho! by ComeBackHome: 5:37am On Apr 11, 2015
DAiLY GRACE CAPSULE | SAT.APRIL.11th 2015

REECHO! | 2 Corinthians 4: 18 (TM) & Matthew 6: 31 (NJKV)

“There's far more here than meets the eye. The things we see now are here today, gone tomorrow. But the things we can't see now will last forever. Therefore do not worry, saying…”

This is another way "Faith" can be built up – to reaffirm what we are in Christ Jesus. To always say what we are, not what we see, even when the circumstances that surround us looks not too good.

What we are in Christ Jesus is superior to the circumstances that looks not too good. In actual fact, it is reaffirming our Identity in Christ that will help us to see in manifestation, outwardly, what we really are in Christ on the inside.

The essence of today’s 'Capsule' is to help us 'REECHO' what we really are in Christ Jesus - helping us to consciously live by what we are in Christ Jesus.

O 'YE' NEW CREATIONS | Why don't you 'REECHO' this:

THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD: He shepherd me to feed me, guide me, and shield me. Therefore, I lack nothing. All my needs are supplied; security, inclusive.

HE MAKES ME LIE DOWN: In Fresh, Tender Green Pastures every day of my life. He always leads me beside a quite and restful waters - safety environment - into a good profitable relationship and business.

I AM REFRESHED AND RESTORED: Simply because He puts me in the paths of RIGHTEOUSNESS. He makes me His righteousness through my union with Jesus Christ, His Son – always in right standing with Him with no sense of guilt and condemnation — not for my earning it, but for His name's sake and Grace.

YES: Though, it appears I walk through the deep, sunless valley of the shadow of death and lack; I am not going to fear or dread no evil, for He is with me – now and forever. I am 100% sure that His rod for protection and His staff to guide are always with me - to comfort me.

ALWAYS: I prevail and triumph in the presence of my enemies simply because I’ve got the victory in Christ Jesus. His anointing is always on my head, brimming – overflowing.

SURELY: Beyond every reasonable doubt, only God’s Goodness, Mercy, and Unfailing Love are permitted to accompany me, now and forever - all the days of my life. I am now where God lives - God's House - AMEN!

Dearly beloved, skillfully, study Psalms 23: 1 – 6, 1 Corinthians 5: 17 – 21, 1 Corinthians 15: 57, 2 Corinthians 2: 14, Romans 4: 25 – 5: 1, Isaiah 54: 17, Isaiah 5: 5 -7, John 3: 16, 1 John 2: 20, 1 John 5: 4.

NOW, SAY | I am what God says I am.

LET’S PRAY | In the Name of Jesus, I walk in the reality of my Identity in Christ Jesus’ – AMEN!

ViP | I hope you have been blessed with this message. You also can be a tool to bless others by SHARING it. Today, be a blessing.

Grace to your Heart!

ComeBackHome Ministries | …spreading the glad tidings, thus; changing lives | cbhmonline@gmail.com | +234 803 455 6611 | 532CB51B.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be Defined by Personal Flaws and Imperfections / Madonna University 2015/2016 Admission Processing Ongoing. Call 07069729970 / Which Fire Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.