Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

DSS And Police Clash At INEC Office In Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS And Police Clash At INEC Office In Imo (22397 Views)

Protest At INEC Office In Edo. Police Repel Protesters With Tear Gas (Pics) / Shooting In Maiduguri Government House As Soldiers & Police Clash Over Rice / Nigerian Journalists Struggle For Fried Chicken At Inec Office (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS And Police Clash At INEC Office In Imo by DesChyko: 9:50am On Apr 11, 2015
Imanuelle:

E so anyi ga ahiara junction?

obu anyi so ka ihedi puta coaster, noro n'elu hilux. cheesy

Confirm!!
Obi anyi wu ofu.
N'ike nke chukwu anyi ga-enwe mmeri taa taa.

1 Like

Re: DSS And Police Clash At INEC Office In Imo by Tvegas(m): 9:51am On Apr 11, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Whatever happens Mallam Aminu el-rochas must depart from douglas.He has thrown us under the bus to please his new found lovers for too long.
You are so full of hate and bile. I wonder how you sleep at night.

1 Like

Re: DSS And Police Clash At INEC Office In Imo by ignis: 9:51am On Apr 11, 2015
Rochas. .. behave yourself

1 Like

Re: DSS And Police Clash At INEC Office In Imo by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 11, 2015
Comrade ugoo...the leader of those calling for the reabsorption of the 10,000 workers sacked by Rochas was killed last night in his hometown
Re: DSS And Police Clash At INEC Office In Imo by ZionJay(m): 9:52am On Apr 11, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Whatever happens Mallam Aminu el-rochas must depart from douglas.He has thrown us under the bus to please his new found lovers for too long.
If he does not depart,what will you do?
Re: DSS And Police Clash At INEC Office In Imo by yungcheda(m): 9:55am On Apr 11, 2015
Anybody blaming gej in this thread is a fool and a bastard. How has gej done anything wrong here?? He went to lagos, una shout, his wife went to rivers, una shout...war happen for imo state, una say na gej...you people are very mad...

2 Likes

Re: DSS And Police Clash At INEC Office In Imo by Raiders: 9:56am On Apr 11, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Dear l have nothing aganist rochas but any one who derives joy from insulting his people sensibilites just to please his masters should be kicked.

He can go to abuja as a minster of education to spread his substandard free education
how did he insult his people
Re: DSS And Police Clash At INEC Office In Imo by ozoigbondu: 9:58am On Apr 11, 2015
Tvegas:

You are so full of hate and bile. I wonder how you sleep at night.

l sleep naked on a bed full of money tongue
Re: DSS And Police Clash At INEC Office In Imo by ozoigbondu: 9:59am On Apr 11, 2015
Re: DSS And Police Clash At INEC Office In Imo by yungcheda(m): 9:59am On Apr 11, 2015
As for rochas, you will definitely lose...

1 Like

Re: DSS And Police Clash At INEC Office In Imo by sniperwolf(m): 10:01am On Apr 11, 2015
BADNEAT:
we didn't drag him down...he dragged himself down

If he dragged himself down, help push him up
Re: DSS And Police Clash At INEC Office In Imo by sniperwolf(m): 10:04am On Apr 11, 2015
Re: DSS And Police Clash At INEC Office In Imo by Raiders: 10:06am On Apr 11, 2015
ozoigbondu:

http://ketekete.com/gov-rochas-okorocha-to-ndigbo-your-greed-denied-us-senate/
just read the article. He didn't insult the Igbos. He was only refering to the Igbos political leaders in the article. Anyway Rochas is going to win. People like you don't have pvc in Imo state to vote yet you are here making noise. Election are not won on social media

1 Like

Re: DSS And Police Clash At INEC Office In Imo by zendy: 10:08am On Apr 11, 2015
Alhaji Rochas must be shown the way out of Government house today. Hopefully,Iheanacho will carry the day.

1 Like

Re: DSS And Police Clash At INEC Office In Imo by modestdude(m): 10:08am On Apr 11, 2015
Udozeal:
i'll remind you of this words.
Brodaly relax, i only said i will SWIM
Re: DSS And Police Clash At INEC Office In Imo by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 11, 2015
sniperwolf:

If he dragged himself down, help push him up
yes...we are pushing him up to abuja...he should go there and be a minister...imolites are tired of his lies

1 Like

Re: DSS And Police Clash At INEC Office In Imo by betty202020(m): 10:13am On Apr 11, 2015
xreal:
Police are always the problem.
Undisciplined armed touts in black/blue.
Run from them.
The fear of stray bullet.
i think u are sick. did the op write what transpired? once more ,u are sick.
Re: DSS And Police Clash At INEC Office In Imo by modestdude(m): 10:15am On Apr 11, 2015
CecyAdrian:

I will supervise your swimming
Nada, i don't want you to drool over my 6 packs tongue
Re: DSS And Police Clash At INEC Office In Imo by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 11, 2015
Today we will know between Ihedioha and Rochas who is who.We shouldn't even be comparing both men in any terms cause Rochas is light years above Ihedioha in all sense.Who is Ihedioha if not that he was previleged to be deputy house rep,and now using imcubensy powers...never the less he is still going down.Also today is the final battle between Wike+PEJ VS Ameachi,I bet you my man Ameachi will imflict serious damage on both birds....Believe me this two men Rochas and Ameachi won't disappoint...Lagos laoding

1 Like

Re: DSS And Police Clash At INEC Office In Imo by babajero(m): 10:24am On Apr 11, 2015
Even little babies in imo knows that rochas is leaving

1 Like

Re: DSS And Police Clash At INEC Office In Imo by advocates: 10:28am On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
Imolites will do us a huge favor by kicking out Rochas okorocha
You suddenly re appeared. like fkk like barcanista.
Re: DSS And Police Clash At INEC Office In Imo by Tvegas(m): 10:30am On Apr 11, 2015
ozoigbondu:

l sleep naked on a bed full of money tongue
Fortunately Nigeria is moving ahead irrespective of the divisive tendencies of people like you. 10 years down the line your likes will look like a dot on a sheet of paper.
Re: DSS And Police Clash At INEC Office In Imo by xreal: 10:35am On Apr 11, 2015
betty202020:
i think u are sick. did the op write what transpired? once more ,u are sick.
Your father needs acid to wash off his hands soaked with the blood of innocent Nigerians.

He should better do that fast.

As dirty as a police barrack.
Re: DSS And Police Clash At INEC Office In Imo by Konection(m): 10:38am On Apr 11, 2015
ajibolabd:
gej to be blamed

watch ur mouth boy
Re: DSS And Police Clash At INEC Office In Imo by HANDSOMETOKS: 10:40am On Apr 11, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Dear l have nothing aganist rochas but any one who derives joy from insulting his people sensibilites just to please his masters should be kicked.

He can go to abuja as a minster of education to spread his substandard free education

So you want him out simply cos Rochas does not entertain myopic views like your useless progenitors who have left you guys in a state of running to your perceived enemies' states (North and West) to survive.
Re: DSS And Police Clash At INEC Office In Imo by advocates: 10:47am On Apr 11, 2015
Tvegas:

Fortunately Nigeria is moving ahead irrespective of the divisive tendencies of people like you. 10 years down the line your likes will look like a dot on a sheet of paper.
You shouldn't have expend much energy schooling that tribal warlord. We all know people like him, full of hate and bad blood. People like him remain inconsequential in the scheme of things. Their opinion means nothing. Cyber is where they vent their hopelessness. Pls, don't take him serious
Re: DSS And Police Clash At INEC Office In Imo by chukel(m): 10:55am On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
Imolites will do us a huge favor by kicking out Rochas okorocha
u r just a monumental failure. u better face front and mind ur business in ur ogogoro land.
Re: DSS And Police Clash At INEC Office In Imo by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 11:40am On Apr 11, 2015
xreal:
Police are always the problem.
Undisciplined armed touts in black/blue.
Run from them.
The fear of stray bullet.
chief george hv u had d full gist? No fexooo
Re: DSS And Police Clash At INEC Office In Imo by xreal: 11:44am On Apr 11, 2015
MIGHTYMAN82:
chief george hv u had d full gist? No fexooo

Mr Clerk. I haven't. My conclusion is based on history.

tell them to rise, I won comot.
Re: DSS And Police Clash At INEC Office In Imo by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 11:54am On Apr 11, 2015
xreal:

Mr Clerk. I haven't. My conclusion is based on history.

tell them to rise, I won comot.
oya now remain dia till d police do u strongtin pls don't beaf with police because of mere hia say writup
Re: DSS And Police Clash At INEC Office In Imo by xreal: 11:58am On Apr 11, 2015
MIGHTYMAN82:
oya now remain dia till d police do u strongtin pls don't beaf with police because of mere hia say writup

Sir, yes sir!
Re: DSS And Police Clash At INEC Office In Imo by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

Igbos should be grooming strong candidate for future presidency and the highest profile igbo politician respected by all tribes and region is Rochas.
Dragging this man down by his brothers is like taking igbo political future down to square 1. As a Nigerian, we should be proud of politician that can mix up all tribes and accepted by all ethnic groups.

This is so true;I agree with you totally. Rochas is one politician that can make Igbo nation realises it's political ambition within Nigeria. Though I am not in a position to know what political ambitions of Igbo are, but I am pretty certain an average Igbo man would like to see a genuine Azikwe occupies Aso rock. Sectional politics will never help that course. Clamouring for Rochas downfall is another grave political miscalculation as usual. 'Epa N para e o lo hun paja'.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen / DSS Raids Dasuki’s House In Abuja, Stops Ex-NSA’s Trip / Oba Of Benin Death: Our Hearts Are Heavy, Says Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.