Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,061 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

The Myth Of Sex Spiritually.. A Retort To Agbajesaid - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Myth Of Sex Spiritually.. A Retort To Agbajesaid (1207 Views)

Jeremiah Omoto-Fufeyin Punches A Demon Spiritually At Christ MercyLand, Warri / You Are Spiritually Matured If You Have "Perfect" Control Over These Things / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Myth Of Sex Spiritually.. A Retort To Agbajesaid by shawnfamous(m): 10:10am On Apr 11, 2015
Good Day every one, I am putting this to writing because of a post I saw on front page today by Agbajesaid concerning a girl who stole his glory and fortune just because he had sex with her! PLEASE EVERY ONE LEARN FROM NAIRALAND,THINGS YOU SEE HERE ARE NOT JOKES! Let me put things Right..

I saw many comments on the list and I laughed,it was funny bt it was true!
Please everyone we should all not make sex our first priority! Please! My friends once told me "Shawn I swear you dey dull,that girl liike you,she ready to give u" bt shey na me no like sey abi? Bt I only gave a sedative to that!
Learning from what he said,should all learn from that! He said he once had sex with a prostitute! What made him go a prostitute?the reason is because his friends abetted with him to do that! Now he had a very attractive girl who he spent years having sex with 2 OR 3 TIMES A. DAY FOR 3 YEARS! Tell me what was he doing for 3 years NOW he comes to say HIS FUTURE has been dwindled ! I don't blame him He might b Right! But the fact his his predicament might just be Physical! Bt he said his luck has Gone and it might b spiritual

Don't judge Ladies by how fine or beautiful they look, for some don't even know there exist a generational curse in their family! Bt we guys see them as clean pure children! Brother hell NO! U will partake of the curse once u slide in! Some are witches but they look clean and normal, the coven are full of beautiful witches! A witch will not come dirty because you won't b attracted to her! So mind the girl you see and take to your house and sleep with! Many of we guys who sleep with girls today and still remain normal are lucky!

I am nt saying all who had pre marital sex with BEAUTIFUL GiRLS are they ones who will partake in the curse! For all I saw is to avoid sex and we shouldn't make it our first priority! When things happen to you and you fall a victim of this,pls don't hesitate to see your pastor,confess to him,promise him you will change and The lord will grant you your wish!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Myth Of Sex Spiritually.. A Retort To Agbajesaid by agbajesaid(m): 10:17am On Apr 11, 2015
shawnfamous:
Good Day every one, I am putting this to writing because of a post I saw on front page today by Agbajesaid concerning a girl who stole his glory and fortune just because he had sex with her! PLEASE EVERY ONE LEARN FROM NAIRALAND,THINGS YOU SEE HERE ARE NOT JOKES! Let me put things Right..

I saw many comments on the list and I laughed,it was funny bt it was true!
Please everyone we should all not make sex our first priority! Please! My friends once told me "Shawn I swear you dey dull,that girl liike you,she ready to give u" bt shey na me no like sey abi? Bt I only gave a sedative to that!
Learning from what he said,should all learn from that! He said he once had sex with a prostitute! What made him go a prostitute?the reason is because his friends abetted with him to do that! Now he had a very attractive girl who he spent years having sex with 2 OR 3 TIMES A. DAY FOR 3 YEARS! Tell me what was he doing for 3 years NOW he comes to say HIS FUTURE has been dwindled ! I don't blame him He might b Right! But the fact his his predicament might just be Physical! Bt he said his luck has Gone and it might b spiritual

Don't judge Ladies by how fine or beautiful they look, for some don't even know there exist a generational curse in their family! Bt we guys see them as clean pure children! Brother hell NO! U will partake of the curse once u slide in! Some are witches but they look clean and normal, the coven are full of beautiful witches! A witch will not come dirty because you won't b attracted to her! So mind the girl you see and take to your house and sleep with! Many of we guys who sleep with girls today and still remain normal are lucky!

I am nt saying all who had pre marital sex with BEAUTIFUL GiRLS are they ones who will partake in the curse! For all I saw is to avoid sex and we shouldn't make it our first priority! When things happen to you and you fall a victim of this,pls don't hesitate to see your pastor,confess to him,promise him you will change and The lord will grant you your wish!
thanks bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Myth Of Sex Spiritually.. A Retort To Agbajesaid by shawnfamous(m): 10:19am On Apr 11, 2015
agbajesaid:
thanks bro
Yea man! Its well!
Re: The Myth Of Sex Spiritually.. A Retort To Agbajesaid by Ishilove: 10:21am On Apr 11, 2015
Well said
Re: The Myth Of Sex Spiritually.. A Retort To Agbajesaid by adexsimply(m): 10:23am On Apr 11, 2015
cheesy
I don't blame him He might b Right! But the fact his his predicament might just be Physical! Bt he said his luck has Gone and it might b spiritual

^^^ that is the only reasonable part of your post.

1 Like

Re: The Myth Of Sex Spiritually.. A Retort To Agbajesaid by shawnfamous(m): 10:24am On Apr 11, 2015
Ishilove Thanks man! Please help do the needful
Re: The Myth Of Sex Spiritually.. A Retort To Agbajesaid by Bola4mi(f): 10:26am On Apr 11, 2015
Tell them o
Re: The Myth Of Sex Spiritually.. A Retort To Agbajesaid by adorablepepple(f): 10:36am On Apr 11, 2015
undecided
Re: The Myth Of Sex Spiritually.. A Retort To Agbajesaid by shawnfamous(m): 10:43am On Apr 11, 2015
adexsimply:
cheesy
I don't blame him He might b Right! But the fact his his predicament might just be Physical! Bt he said his luck has Gone and it might b spiritual

^^^ that is the only reasonable part of your post.
I guess u didn't read the topic
Re: The Myth Of Sex Spiritually.. A Retort To Agbajesaid by adexsimply(m): 10:45am On Apr 11, 2015
shawnfamous:
I guess u didn't read the topic
that was actually Why i opened the thread initially, but your post was a contradiction to the topic.
Re: The Myth Of Sex Spiritually.. A Retort To Agbajesaid by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 11, 2015
I actually thought of writing something of this nature when I read his story..
Sex is mysterious tremendous (tremendous mystery) . It is something man wisdom will fail to fathom.

The gateway to a man destiny is through his penis.. The gateway to a woman destiny is through her vagina. Demons enter a man through opening through the body like mouth, sexual organs, nose, anus.. etc. A man of destiny will not stoop so low to buy sex in the den of she-wolves..
Look at this analogy...
A man have sex with a LovePeddler who sleeps with at least 10 men a day. For example, she has slept with 200 men before meeting him.. Those men have slept with at least 5 girls in their life time.. So for him sleeping with the LovePeddler he has slept with 1000 girls.

Sex is a soul tie, a bond.. . So the complainant has his soul Scattered throughout the nation. . A part of him is in Abuja, zamfara, Lagos, sokoto, enugu etc...

Most of the people he had gotten involved with have Demons and curses attached to them so automatically he becomes a victim..

God who designed sex is no fool.. The real plan of God is for sex to be enjoyed in the cuffers of marriage.. When the man and the woman have sex as Virgin, the bond is between them and them alone. . You have nothing to contend with spiritually cuz Demons are aware that this is Sex in the highest form of goodness and which they are not afraid to trespass. .

Succubus and incubus personally abound every where.. They have been given a demonic mandate to wreck man tru sex.. Why mate with people who you don't know their origin?? people you can trace their family background? ?? ..

Beside why all this hype about sex?? ?
Re: The Myth Of Sex Spiritually.. A Retort To Agbajesaid by shawnfamous(m): 11:07am On Apr 11, 2015
Daninya11:
I actually thought of writing something of this nature when I read his story..
Sex is mysterious tremendous (tremendous mystery) . It is something man wisdom will fail to fathom.

The gateway to a man destiny is through his penis.. The gateway to a woman destiny is through her vagina. Demons enter a man through opening through the body like mouth, sexual organs, nose, anus.. etc. A man of destiny will not stoop so low to buy sex in the den of she-wolves..
Look at this analogy...
A man have sex with a LovePeddler who sleeps with at least 10 men a day. For example, she has slept with 200 men before meeting him.. Those men have slept with at least 5 girls in their life time.. So for him sleeping with the LovePeddler he has slept with 1000 girls.

Sex is a soul tie, a bond.. . So the complainant has his soul Scattered throughout the nation. . A part of him is in Abuja, zamfara, Lagos, sokoto, enugu etc...

Most of the people he had gotten involved with have Demons and curses attached to them so automatically he becomes a victim..

God who designed sex is no fool.. The real plan of God is for sex to be enjoyed in the cuffers of marriage.. When the man and the woman have sex as Virgin, the bond is between them and them alone. . You have nothing to contend with spiritually cuz Demons are aware that this is Sex in the highest form of goodness and which they are not afraid to trespass. .

Succubus and incubus personally abound every where.. They have been given a demonic mandate to wreck man tru sex.. Why mate with people who you don't know their origin?? people you can trace their family background? ?? ..

Beside why all this hype about sex?? ?
bros i am so happy abt u commenting here! Even wen politicians sleep with girls 4 rituals nd anoda man cm in! Wat bcoms of d man? I guess u really nid 2 put up a post like dis incase mine dsnt get thr! Thanks bro
Re: The Myth Of Sex Spiritually.. A Retort To Agbajesaid by kristen12(f): 4:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
Must everything be related to spirituality?
Re: The Myth Of Sex Spiritually.. A Retort To Agbajesaid by fuzzyrambler(m): 8:03am On Apr 12, 2015
Seriously? Just because some guy decided to forget his life, and stupidly make it all about his girlfriend loses all sense. You bring in god, demons, curses and all that crap.

Get this through your head. Sex is sex. That's it.
Re: The Myth Of Sex Spiritually.. A Retort To Agbajesaid by antiboko(m): 9:35am On Apr 12, 2015
That could be the reason why i got dissappointed in my life. I have actually stopped the nonsense so what do i do to get my life back on track?

(1) (Reply)

The Fastest Growing Religion In The World / T.B Joshua Releases His 2016 Prophesies And They Are Disturbing / THE QURAN, TERROR 101; Instruction Manual For Terrorism And Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.