Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Jonathan Lands In Otuoke, Gets Accredited - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Lands In Otuoke, Gets Accredited (17384 Views)

Patience Jonathan Lands In Nigeria From Vacation Abroad (Photos) / How Jonathan Lands In Otuoke And How Buhari Intends To Land In Daura / Photo-otuoke Gets Ready To Receive Jonathan In ‘home Of Goodluck’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Lands In Otuoke, Gets Accredited by fareed69(m): 12:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
Suspect33:
Welcome back my presido...... U try 4 naija, bt we nigerian prefer corruption and looting, so wen u mak up ur mind to be corrupt nd be a looter, we will vote 4 u

Your Name really shows. The kind of person you are.

Looters indeed.
Re: Jonathan Lands In Otuoke, Gets Accredited by Demdem(m): 1:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
XRAY21:
funny enough you can't stand where she stand not even your father or any of your family member goat

Goon, that u, ur papa and ur entire lineage are nothing compared to shepo doesnt suggest all to be such.
That doesnt apply to me or anything that has to do with me.
face ur pathetic life squarely.
Re: Jonathan Lands In Otuoke, Gets Accredited by Forwetinnah: 1:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
LatestTrend:
Nothing is heroic about Jonathan.

He shouldn't have accepted defeat maybe the sit of the presidency belongs to his fore-fathers.

Bokoharam ruined a lot of families yet The CLUELESS ONE did nothing.

Awon Oloshi hailing him.

Put a knife to your throat...save yourself some stress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Lands In Otuoke, Gets Accredited by Jesusloveyou: 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
Welcome Home Mr President. You lost the March 28 election via conspiracy by some group of never-do-wells, but you came out heroic. A candidate for Mo Ibrahim Award, as well as that of Nobel Peace Prize. You have reached the enviable height of global Statesman and World Citizen. All these achievement are more than the Presidency. You Sir, saved lots of lives in the North by conceding defeat despite glaring malpractices. A hero you are. I'm proud of you Sir! Niger Delta is Proud of you.

Wike 4 Rivers
we in niger delta can never be proud of failure,in benin everyone is ashame to associate with d name badluck,pdp in edo state is dead,they wil be bury very soon.
Re: Jonathan Lands In Otuoke, Gets Accredited by babajay69: 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
Welcome Home Mr President. You lost the March 28 election via conspiracy by some group of never-do-wells, but you came out heroic. A candidate for Mo Ibrahim Award, as well as that of Nobel Peace Prize. You have reached the enviable height of global Statesman and World Citizen. All these achievement are more than the Presidency. You Sir, saved lots of lives in the North by conceding defeat despite glaring malpractices. A hero you are. I'm proud of you Sir! Niger Delta is Proud of you.

Why do we have yo praise Jonathan for doing something he ought do. Do we give people prizes for doing normal stuff like breathing or sleeping? He lost an election and he did what a loser does, congratulate his victor. Simple. Nothing special.

Wike 4 Rivers

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Lands In Otuoke, Gets Accredited by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
we in niger delta can never be proud of failure,in benin everyone is ashame to associate with d name badluck,pdp in edo state is dead,they wil be bury very soon.
Who won Edo? Hahahaahaaa grin grin grin grin

Ask Mogidi

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Lands In Otuoke, Gets Accredited by babajay69: 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
Raiders:

GEJ is not a hero but a useless president that cant control his wife. This was why he was disgrace and rejected by Nigerians.

If jona is otuoke why is mama piss in rivers?
Re: Jonathan Lands In Otuoke, Gets Accredited by Burnnotice(m): 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
seriously i thought i saw "Jonathan lands in otuoke, gets arrested!"
Re: Jonathan Lands In Otuoke, Gets Accredited by XRAY21(m): 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
Demdem:

Goon, that u, ur papa and ur entire lineage are nothing compared to shepo doesnt suggest all to be such.
That doesnt apply to me or anything that has to do with me.
face ur pathetic life squarely.
I will pay your father this salary. So don't even use you. Dirty mouth to call my father his too big for you. goat, NL should ban kid like you. Go and read stupid nonentity
Re: Jonathan Lands In Otuoke, Gets Accredited by Mogidi: 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:

Ask Mogidi

Bros don't bother debating with that nutcase.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Lands In Otuoke, Gets Accredited by Demdem(m): 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
XRAY21:
I will pay your father this salary. So don't even use you. Dirty mouth to call my father his too big for you. goat, NL should ban kid like you. Go and read stupid nonentity

Fool, u, ur papa and ur hopeless salary can go ffuck ursef. unlike u and ur papa that succk jonah-daft cocck for sustenace, it doesnt apply to all.
Hopeless eediot, u are at best to be trampled upon by me.
Re: Jonathan Lands In Otuoke, Gets Accredited by bigtt76(f): 1:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
Na two voters card Patience Jonathan get? One for Presidential Elections @Otuoke and the Guibernatorial @Okirika? grin

lalasticlala:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/04/11/finally-jonathan-lands-in-otuoke-gets-accredited/
Re: Jonathan Lands In Otuoke, Gets Accredited by Paschal55(m): 1:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
Just love this man's humility and simplicity... Ride on my Honourable President!
Re: Jonathan Lands In Otuoke, Gets Accredited by XRAY21(m): 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, u, ur papa and ur hopeless salary can go ffuck ursef. unlike u and ur papa that succk jonah-daft cocck for sustenace, it doesnt apply to all.
Hopeless eediot, u are at best to be trampled upon by me.
you this fool if you are hungry go and find something to eat and stop quoting me. you are a disgrace to your family and generation. This is how you know an agboro stay off my lane
Re: Jonathan Lands In Otuoke, Gets Accredited by Demdem(m): 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
XRAY21:
you this fool if you are hungry go and find something to eat and stop quoting me. you are a disgrace to your family and generation. This is how you know an agboro stay off my lane

Fool, u qouted me first remember so endure the calamity falling upon u and ur lineage. Hopeless eediot, u, ur papa, entire lineage with ur salary will perish.
Re: Jonathan Lands In Otuoke, Gets Accredited by Jesusloveyou: 1:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:

Ask Mogidi
'parade has change gear' d change has come,no army wil give apc leaders house arrest,while pdp wil be moving around sharing money,but now everyone is ashame to be in pdp in benin,except mogidi is from edo central,stop shouting and watch how river,imo,lagos and edo stil belong to apc, pdp wil only win 7 state,very soon u wil see d result.
Re: Jonathan Lands In Otuoke, Gets Accredited by lilmagambo(f): 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
Up jimi Agbaje of lagos state
Re: Jonathan Lands In Otuoke, Gets Accredited by JideTheBlogger(m): 2:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
View the photos of president GEJ at Otueke here.
Re: Jonathan Lands In Otuoke, Gets Accredited by EverestdeBliu(m): 2:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
oakson:
Soonest it will be jonathan lands in Kirikiri, gets room number
will that make u happy? Mtcheew!
Re: Jonathan Lands In Otuoke, Gets Accredited by Lawalkay(m): 3:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
Dear Nairalander, i need an answer to these questions. Where will Mr Rueben Abati next office? Will he be going back to guardian newspaper? If yes. Will such move make the newspaper mission statement a credible one? Will people take his column serious? If you are d MD/CEO or Guardian will you host a welcome party for him ?
Re: Jonathan Lands In Otuoke, Gets Accredited by DNA9(m): 4:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
LatestTrend:
Your father na Jonathan ?

Kid.. I needed a YES or NO answer.. Thanks
Re: Jonathan Lands In Otuoke, Gets Accredited by 4giveness: 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
[size=16pt]WHERE IS MAMA PISS? SHE DON GO RIVERS?[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING : EFCC Releases Obanikoro / Buhari: Nigeria, A Nation Of Huge Gas Resources, Little Oil / Arewa And Oduduwa More Alike Than Unlike By Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.