Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Is It A Sin To Have Tatoo On The Body? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is It A Sin To Have Tatoo On The Body? (874 Views)

It Is A Sin To Beat A Woman - Mr. Ibu / Freeze: "Drinking Beer Is Not A Sin. Yahoo Boy Pastors Condemning It Are Liars" / Wiz Khalifa Clothes Himself With Tatoo(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Sin To Have Tatoo On The Body? by youngsahito(m): 2:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
There is an argument going on in my place nw, I just need you guyz opinion to know whether if tatoo is a sin or not?...waitn 4 ur opinion
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Tatoo On The Body? by Fairgodwin(m): 2:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
YES! Please read Leviticus 19 vs 28.
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Tatoo On The Body? by eledacedar(f): 2:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
Yes. According to Leviticus 19:28
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Tatoo On The Body? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
eledacedar:

U did well darling.
OP, you have the response here
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Tatoo On The Body? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
Yes it is a sin according to the old testament .. Anyone tryna quote me by saying old things have passed away... How about you try ruling out all commandments
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Tatoo On The Body? by Joboms(m): 2:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
eledacedar:
Rev. Mrs

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Have Tatoo On The Body? by luuvee(m): 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
Fairgodwin:
YES! Please read Leviticus 19 vs 28.
Your head is there Nwane - u dey enter church

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It A Sin To Have Tatoo On The Body? by layway(m): 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
Old things have passed away read from verse 26 you will notice that God ask us not to round our head nor mar the corner of thy beards verse 27 so if your telling me tattoo is a sin then consider cutting and carving of your hair a sin too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It A Sin To Have Tatoo On The Body? by Arosa(m): 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
Old testament sins too many jor. tongue
Re: Is It A Sin To Have Tatoo On The Body? by Weedkhalifa(f): 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
NA VERY BIG AND GIANT SIN, MY BROTHER EVEN THE BIBLE SAYS THOU SHALL NOT HAVE ANY GUT OR MARKINGS IN YOUR BODY FOR THE DEAD OR LIVING!!!!!!!!! read Leviticus 19 vs 28.

(1) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna Just Threw A Shade At His Baby Mama, Sonia...check On It / Kunle Afolayan And Yomi Fash Lanso Spottedeating Amala / Hotness On Fleek!! Peter Okoye Claps Back At Haters Who Says He Should Always Dr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.