Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Photos: INEC Official Caught With Thumb-Printed Ballot Papers In Ajeromi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: INEC Official Caught With Thumb-Printed Ballot Papers In Ajeromi (38857 Views)

INEC Staff Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Niger / Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) / Jimi Agbaje Sharing Kerosene In Ajeromi Ifelodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: INEC Official Caught With Thumb-Printed Ballot Papers In Ajeromi by Meldrick(m): 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
Look at the ballot papers. The alphabet A comes first. Expand the view and you see that is massive APC rigging.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: INEC Official Caught With Thumb-Printed Ballot Papers In Ajeromi by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
Godsbaby1:
Which Party did he tumb printed? Pls zoom the paper let see
Apc

1 Like

Re: Photos: INEC Official Caught With Thumb-Printed Ballot Papers In Ajeromi by Charlotte15: 5:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ambode all the way in my polling unit and to others. God is in control.
Re: Photos: INEC Official Caught With Thumb-Printed Ballot Papers In Ajeromi by kanosalami: 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
9jvirgin:
Nigeria still has a long road to decency and sanity. The PDP led government has destroyed everything called Nigeria.

Buhari! There is a lot to do.

apc trying to do what they know best trying to teach us corruption

1 Like

Re: Photos: INEC Official Caught With Thumb-Printed Ballot Papers In Ajeromi by kanosalami: 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
Na so
Re: Photos: INEC Official Caught With Thumb-Printed Ballot Papers In Ajeromi by hopelife: 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
For Latest Celebrity News, Politics Gossips Gist and Inspirations

http://addanny.com/social/35/18527
Re: Photos: INEC Official Caught With Thumb-Printed Ballot Papers In Ajeromi by wazbunny(m): 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
They are all thieves. The inec official thumb printed for APC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: INEC Official Caught With Thumb-Printed Ballot Papers In Ajeromi by Oshoja(m): 5:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
U re a disgrace to ur community nd d future of ur incoming generations. Hw much wld dey pay u dat will solve ur life problem. Shame!!!
Re: Photos: INEC Official Caught With Thumb-Printed Ballot Papers In Ajeromi by icon02(m): 6:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
He tumbprinted apc........c d second pics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: INEC Official Caught With Thumb-Printed Ballot Papers In Ajeromi by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
omohj:
Most people no just get sense for nairaland... being blinded by your own wish... those thumb printed papers are for apc, and the guy was caught in ajegunle.... why una con dey insult pdp? Abi una blind ni... my own advise is this.... this election is just a contest and whoever loose should congratulate the winner simple...
very true,I live arund olodi apapa and it was confirmed he thumb printed for Apc,I dnt knw y pple make dis a do or die affair,may d best man win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: INEC Official Caught With Thumb-Printed Ballot Papers In Ajeromi by iwaeda: 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
Graphy:
very true,I live arund olodi apapa and it was confirmed he thumb printed for Apc,I dnt knw y pple make dis a do or die affair,may d best man win
na de money wey him collect he dey work for...................Nigerians dont understand, that tthey will be out of poverty if only they know their rights.....

1 Like

Re: Photos: INEC Official Caught With Thumb-Printed Ballot Papers In Ajeromi by BTT(m): 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
joedejana:
Bet it with me, he'll go Scot free.

He might as well go American-free.

1 Like

Re: Photos: INEC Official Caught With Thumb-Printed Ballot Papers In Ajeromi by ayusco85(m): 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
okeyfineboy:
Do u make use of your kidney at all..look at the pictures clearly and tell me where it was thumb printed...olodo..and moreso thats my polling unit and I casted my vote there...

Go mess urself. Don't ever quote me. Yeye dey smell
Re: Photos: INEC Official Caught With Thumb-Printed Ballot Papers In Ajeromi by em7even(m): 6:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
Keneking:
This government sef...... ohhhhhhh grin
Wicked boy, he just thumb-printed PDP all the way ....no mercy on other parties.

Oga shut up! Can't you see where the thumbprint is? Is that where PDP is on the ballot paper? Oh! You have never held a ballot paper before, I remember.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: INEC Official Caught With Thumb-Printed Ballot Papers In Ajeromi by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
Keneking:

Poor sentence construction, "tail end", bombastic English grin

I can see u went to obiagu boys secondary school. Use ur dictionary to confirm ur stupidity. Yes I said tail end, and its correct.
Re: Photos: INEC Official Caught With Thumb-Printed Ballot Papers In Ajeromi by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
chuna1985:

I can see u went to obiagu boys secondary school. Use ur dictionary to confirm ur stupidity. Yes I said tail end, and its correct.

No need of responding, I just discovered you attended the same secondary school with Patience.
Re: Photos: INEC Official Caught With Thumb-Printed Ballot Papers In Ajeromi by realest247(m): 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
ayusco85:
PDP must u win Lagos by force? Na wa o

If you can be this blind physically, I wonder what your spiritual eyes is. I pity your life
Re: Photos: INEC Official Caught With Thumb-Printed Ballot Papers In Ajeromi by Chibaby87(f): 9:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
As Inec Staff, is not PDP cos PDP is down while the thumbprint is up which is between APC. It may APC
Re: Photos: INEC Official Caught With Thumb-Printed Ballot Papers In Ajeromi by SenatorJames(m): 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
APC doing everything possible to win lagos. is just too late, oba don scatter una plan, come and see people that refuse to vote during presidential election are now voting all because that agbero called oba (apology to my yoruba brothers) that Tinubu appointed has promise to organise lagoon party for those that refuse to vote the candidate he picked. traditional ruler picking candidate?

GOD BLESS OBA OF BENIN.
GOD BLESS ONI OF IFE.
GOD BLESS SULTAN OF SOKOTO.
GOD BLESS OVIE OF URHOBO LAND.
GOD BLESS EMIR OF KANU.
GOD BLESS OBI OF ONISHA.

GOD WILL SURELY BLESS THEM BECAUSE THEY GAVE THEIR BLESSING TO WHOEVER THAT WILL WIN THE ELECTION. AT LEAST THEY DIDN'T PROMISE TO HOLD A LAGOON PARTY FOR ANYONE THAT REFUSE TO VOTE A PARTICULAR PERSON.
Bros please remove OONI OF IFE from the list. Anybody that knows the trial period of Aregbesola before he won in the court of appeal will understand what i am saying.

@topic, this illegal act suppose to be investigated, but i know our police, investigatation will never produce any report.
Re: Photos: INEC Official Caught With Thumb-Printed Ballot Papers In Ajeromi by Chyko4spe(m): 6:29am On Apr 12, 2015
How can you say that? So u don't know where APC is located on the ballot paper.
abduljabbar4:
He thumbprinted for pdp
Re: Photos: INEC Official Caught With Thumb-Printed Ballot Papers In Ajeromi by Kingnonny(m): 7:43am On Apr 12, 2015
Keneking:
Wicked boy, he just thumb-printed PDP all the way ....no mercy on other parties.

Why do people talk blindly... didn't you see Portion of paper thumb printed

. does that looks like where PDP is in ballot paper, but clearly APC.... am sure you didn't vote that's why you identify the PARTIES
Re: Photos: INEC Official Caught With Thumb-Printed Ballot Papers In Ajeromi by Kingnonny(m): 7:45am On Apr 12, 2015
Keneking:

Why do people talk blindly... didn't you see Portion of paper thumb printed

. does that looks like where PDP is in ballot paper, but clearly APC.... am sure you didn't vote that's why you couldn't identify the PARTIES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit / US Asks Nigeria To Restrict Super Tucano To North / Top Ten Things That Will Happen When Nigeria Is Restructured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.