Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Nigeria Electoral Process And Organisation Is 40% Okay - Prof. Wole Soyinka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Electoral Process And Organisation Is 40% Okay - Prof. Wole Soyinka (1063 Views)

How Buhari Is Hurting Nigeria’s Electoral Process (Vanguard) / Fayose Mocks Buhari For Calling INEC Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission / See what Buhari's Charity Organisation is doing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Electoral Process And Organisation Is 40% Okay - Prof. Wole Soyinka by tos4u(m): 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
Prof, Wole Soyinka has rated the Current Nigeria Electoral Process, Organisation and Conduct to the tune of 40% level. The popular nobel litrate was aired life this afternoon by Channels television from His home in Ogun state. He responded that he can only rated nigeria to a level of 40% in her concurrent election conduct. One of the invited guest to the live broadcast also attested that if the Prof can give you that grade then it means he is generous and also indicate that Nigeria is on a good move because his marks can be miserly.
Do you think our current election situation merit that 40% grade?
Re: Nigeria Electoral Process And Organisation Is 40% Okay - Prof. Wole Soyinka by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 3:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
to me 35
Re: Nigeria Electoral Process And Organisation Is 40% Okay - Prof. Wole Soyinka by tos4u(m): 3:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
That means if you be lecturer for school, your students will have to read their asses out be that ooo:/
Ayoakinkahunsi:
to me 35
Re: Nigeria Electoral Process And Organisation Is 40% Okay - Prof. Wole Soyinka by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
tos4u:
That means if you be lecturer for school, your students will have to read their asses out be that ooo:/
not like that considering the bad news we have be hearing today voters killed. Thug shoting ,ballot snatched rac bombed and so many others
Re: Nigeria Electoral Process And Organisation Is 40% Okay - Prof. Wole Soyinka by tos4u(m): 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ayoakinkahunsi:

not like that considering the bad news we have be hearing today voters killed. Thug shoting ,ballot snatched rac bombed and so many others

i think your making your own point, but organising such huge election like that of Nigeria in not always easy
Re: Nigeria Electoral Process And Organisation Is 40% Okay - Prof. Wole Soyinka by Code213: 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
I agree with Prof Soyinka. embarassed
Re: Nigeria Electoral Process And Organisation Is 40% Okay - Prof. Wole Soyinka by Sweetguy25: 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
For me, its 10 percent.

(1) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Gives FG Utimatum To Send Igbo Teachers To Israel / Amaechi Slams Wike Over False Claims Of Vandalisation And Looting / Nigeria “arrests Radio Biafra Operators, Seizes Transmission Equipment”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.