Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Ballot Boxes Snatched In Aba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ballot Boxes Snatched In Aba (786 Views)

Okorocha Catches Alleged PDP Loyalists With Ballot Boxes In Imo (photos) / Ballot Box Snatched In Rivers / March 28th Election: Identify The Ballot Boxes - Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ballot Boxes Snatched In Aba by obicentlis: 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
This is a massive and articulated plan by the PDP to snatch ballot box in Aba metropolis because of the overwhelming support for APGA Candidate gets from the residents of the debilitated commercial city.

I voted at booth 27, ward 4, ABA South.

During the vote counting, apga was getting 267 to pdp 63, suddenly we heard gun shots, people ran away and the came in and took away ballot boxes and other materials.
I know where they are thumbing the papers but I can't dear them. I know the thugs .

This is clear robbery.
Re: Ballot Boxes Snatched In Aba by Joboms(m): 6:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
ABA boiz aren't smiling angry
Re: Ballot Boxes Snatched In Aba by obicentlis: 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
Its like a war between indigenous ngwa people against residents of Aba whom have vowed to vote alex otti of Apga against the godson of the non performing governor t a orji.
Re: Ballot Boxes Snatched In Aba by asha80(m): 8:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
I hope you reported to inec
Re: Ballot Boxes Snatched In Aba by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
God, Abia is too important to mess up. Imo I can take, but not Abia.
Re: Ballot Boxes Snatched In Aba by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
TA orji should be held responsible. That guy must leave abia
Re: Ballot Boxes Snatched In Aba by slap1(m): 9:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
Let them declare Okezie winner and see what will happen.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Won 12 Seats As APC Rejects The Results In Kogi State House Of Assembly Poll / How Nigeria Spent $61 Billion To Free South African, Others From Apartheid / UK Elections Updates: Conservatives Cruising To Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.