Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,365 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Catholic Members Whatsapp Group - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Members Whatsapp Group (2417 Views)

Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands / Pastor Commits Suicide After Sending Pics Of His Manhood To Whatsapp Group In SA / 10 Pictures Some Catholic Members Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catholic Members Whatsapp Group by urchrlex: 6:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
Please drop your number for daily bible reading and morning prayers. God first and Always start your day with God words. When i came to know the power of prayers is when i visited my friends in Port Harcourt. These my friends since they went to start live in PH they have not entered any church to wordship God and they dont pray. One sunday morning i was going to church the Landlady saw me i greeted her but she refused to respond so when i came back my friends told me that Landlady said i shoud leave her compound that she will not allow me to sleep in their house again. what is her reasons that i came to her compound with a cocoyam......i asked what should i be doing with a cocoyam. It has been years i eat cocoyam na I dont even understood what she means . It was later i was told that witches are scared of cocoyam. Christain we dont know the powers we have in Jesus Christ.
Re: Catholic Members Whatsapp Group by cynonso(m): 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
Re: Catholic Members Whatsapp Group by Jboyossai(m): 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
Mail me ur number. Ma add u
Re: Catholic Members Whatsapp Group by urchrlex: 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
Jboyossai:
Mail me ur number. Ma add u
where do you wana add me
Re: Catholic Members Whatsapp Group by Jboyossai(m): 10:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
urchrlex:

where do you wana add me
mail me ma gv u ma whatsapp number
Re: Catholic Members Whatsapp Group by niscon: 4:37am On Sep 07, 2016
what is you email id
Re: Catholic Members Whatsapp Group by Jgyrl(f): 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2017
hello, plz add me on 09053115085
Re: Catholic Members Whatsapp Group by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
Add me

(1) (Reply)

Trinity Is Blasphemy Against God / Part 1: Questionable Doctrine Of JW: Did Jesus Die On A Cross Or Stake? / How Are We Sure That God Has Not Run Mad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.