Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari (48051 Views)

7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon / “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari / How I Will Choose My Ministers: Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by astana1: 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
President-elect Muhammadu Buhari said ‎the All Progressives Congress (APC) has nothing to fear over mass defection of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) members to the party.

"I have no fears of PDP defectors," he said in an interview in his Daura residence on Saturday.

Buhari said the PDP chieftains will have very little influence in the APC government.

He said APC has all the capacity to manage the large numbers of PDP defectors.

"The people who are defecting will only have influence in their constituencies. Since their constituencies are now controlled by the APC their influence is therefore limited," he said.

‎Though the president-elect said only the party can handle the issue of defections, he said the PDP bigwigs will be wise enough not to jostle for positions in the new government.

"I hope the people that are defecting will accept the fact that they are joining the people who succeeded. So, I don't think they will just come and say they want to be ministers next month simply because they were ministers before," he said.
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/weekly/index.php/nigeriavotes/94-katsina/20024-pdp-defectors-won-t-be-ministers-in-my-govt-buhari

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by ozoigbondu: 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
Good one from buhari we are in a democracy not a jumpocracy enough of political prostution.Silly gold diggers.

Honestly i am starting to like this man

378 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by Nursecaleb(m): 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
see who is talking o,shey na u go run government ni,no be Tinubu? just sherap and keep rearing ur castrated cattles

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by dustmalik: 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
Awesome news.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by astana1: 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
PDP defectors won’t be ministers in my govt-Buhari

https://twitter.com/daily_trust/status/586952617814843392

3 Likes

Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
GMB on point cool cool

110 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by Princecalm(m): 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
Better tell them because they don't know.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by astana1: 7:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
op front page !!

seun!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by olu77(m): 7:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
That is our expectation

All these players just joining APC should take their place on the bench and watch the game until and unless there is an injured player

12 Likes

Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by tollu: 7:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
Makes a whole LOT of sense!

37 Likes

Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by SIRKOL(m): 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by lyntiffany(f): 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
his actually pointing fingers at his boy/ driver Amaechi, I pity ameachi cos his a PDP defector and can't be appointed as minister in his grandpa's tenure.

25 Likes

Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
Thanks U Sir.. Tel them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
Good! Very good!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by sammyj: 7:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
Our distinguished gentle general has spoken the word of wisdom compared to the clueless one! !!

SAI BUHARI! !!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
[quote
author=lyntiffany post=32609428]his actually pointing fingers at his
boy/ driver Amaechi, I pity ameachi cos his a PDP defector and can't be
appointed as minister in his grandpa's tenure.[/quote]

He is referring to those rushing to the APC after they won d presidential election.

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by CR77(f): 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
Seen!

I no fit shout oo
Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by LordCenturion(m): 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
Gbam, president has spoken,, they will defects back to PDP

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
Rubbish!

Who wants to work with rètard? tongue

5 Likes

Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
Alright, noted.... So what should defectors do now, cry and wail?? undecided undecided

Can't wait for Buhari to take over, seriously waiting for the manifestation of the widely broadcast change and new Nigeria. ..Let me see the miracle he will perform undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by popcykaylah(m): 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
baba let them know that there are rules and laws now..no be say you go just carry gateman and make him efcc chairman like our brother dey do..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by tola9ja: 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
"A picture that tells stories... "During one of our presidential campaign rallies,a huge crowd of supporters gathered around our campaign

vehicle,and General Buhari said to me,Yemi look at the people,what do you see,and I said to him,I see our supporters.. Buhari said look

again,look into their eyes,what do you see? And i said your excellency,I see Nigerians.. Then Buhari said,can you see these people,look into their

eyes,they have high expectations and hopes on us,they expect us to turn Nigeria around positively the very first day we get to office,Yemi we've

got a lot of work to do"

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by ignis: 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
K
Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
Yes sir.

They don't deserve anything good in your government. They are nothing but political gold-diggers,who wants to reap where they didn't sow..

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by apoti(m): 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
This is the kind of President Nigeria needs not that clueless man from Otueke.

Governance is Nigeria is about to start making sense.

Sai Buhari

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by MrHighSea: 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
MILITARY ZONE, incase

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Appoint PDP Defectors As Ministers - Buhari by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
New Beginning!

I was left in tears when i read President Goodluck congratulatory message to Gen. BuhariI was not crying because i felt like crying, i was not crying cause i supported him and he lost,

but i cried cause his words arrested my emotions.He wished his opponent a good administration ahead, he congratulated him and accepted defeat.

I could remember by this time in 2011, Buhari never accepted that he lost, he promised Jonathan that he will make his administration ungovernable for him and he later fulfilled his promise.

His supporters took to the streets and slaughtered innocent Nigerians but he never stopped the killings.But today, he has won that same man that defeated him in 2011 but got a congratulatory message instead of threats.

He has wished him success and not promising him an ungovernable tenure.Few weeks to the election, the people we call our leaders were busy sending threats to themselves and leaving the poor masses gripped with fear.

Some people left the country with fear of the aftermath of the election. But today you'v restored peace by accepting defeat peacefuly.Oh! Jonathan, you've shown us that you'r a Goodman. You'v shown African leaders the true definition of democracy.

You wished not to influence the elections with your powers, you wished not to cancel the election when you can do it and nothing will happen.

Posterity will never forget you where ever you go. I am still your fan for life. You'r a good and gentleman but surrounded by ingrates and fools that care for their pockets alone.Oh Jona!

You lost the election but won our heart....

53 Likes 7 Shares

...In fact, any late PDP defector should be USED AND DUMPED WITHOUT MERCY.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Reply To Ambode / John Bray Visits Fayose Over Ekiti Election (Photos) / Photo Of Kwankwaso Wearing Igbo Isi Agu Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.