Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

BREAKING NEWS- Pdp Wins 4 LGA In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS- Pdp Wins 4 LGA In Lagos (5311 Views)

Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) / Heavy Shooting In Gokana LGA In Rivers -vanguard / PDP Wins Enugu LG By Landslide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS- Pdp Wins 4 LGA In Lagos by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
Reports reaching me that pdp governorship candidate Jimi Agbaje has won 4 LGA namely

Anambra LGA
Onitsha LGA
Abia LGA
Owerri LGA.

I will keep you abreast as more results comes in
Thank me later.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS- Pdp Wins 4 LGA In Lagos by loabb2(m): 8:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
Lol.... Funny dude. I love this.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS- Pdp Wins 4 LGA In Lagos by lipstick2(f): 8:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
Idiota
Re: BREAKING NEWS- Pdp Wins 4 LGA In Lagos by rydow(m): 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
I just receive the BC now

He also won on

Facebook Local Govt
Twitter Local Govt
Instagram Local Govt
BBM BC Local Govt
Whatssapp BC Local Govt

cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS- Pdp Wins 4 LGA In Lagos by argon500: 8:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
guy you are a bad man.

Laughing in swahili

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS- Pdp Wins 4 LGA In Lagos by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS- Pdp Wins 4 LGA In Lagos by AgentMS: 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

Long live Jimi ''Chukwuemeka'' Agbaje the Emperor of Arochukwu and Governor-General of Alaigbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS- Pdp Wins 4 LGA In Lagos by ollyruffy: 8:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
rydow:
I just receive the BC now

He also won on

Facebook Local Govt
Twitter Local Govt
Instagram Local Govt
BBM BC Local Govt
Whatssapp BC Local Govt

cheesy

JK even won on Nairaland here.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS- Pdp Wins 4 LGA In Lagos by amakaobiemeka: 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
VANganiSTER lipsrsealed undecided cool
Re: BREAKING NEWS- Pdp Wins 4 LGA In Lagos by bettercreature(m): 8:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
He is banking on igbo who are just less than 10 percent of lagos population lol
Re: BREAKING NEWS- Pdp Wins 4 LGA In Lagos by stevecantrell: 9:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
I really feel for JK, the whole pdp tribalistic campaign strategy just aint helping him.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS- Pdp Wins 4 LGA In Lagos by focus7: 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
What about Ebonyi lacal government? I expect Agbaje to win that too.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS- Pdp Wins 4 LGA In Lagos by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
Lagoon West
Re: BREAKING NEWS- Pdp Wins 4 LGA In Lagos by Jaypea98: 9:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
ikwoche:
Reports reaching me that pdp governorship candidate Jimi Agbaje has won 4 LGA namely

Anambra LGA
Onitsha LGA
Abia LGA
Owerri LGA.

I will keep you abreast as more results comes in
Thank me later.
What how was it possible
Re: BREAKING NEWS- Pdp Wins 4 LGA In Lagos by crixlight2(m): 9:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ohhh jesus of otueke!!! You really gat me sha...jk is still winning the RAT RACE don't worry grin angry grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS- Pdp Wins 4 LGA In Lagos by bennyrazz: 9:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
Igbos must be really crying now grin grin I pity likes of Ifeanyi Uba, MD capital oil, Owner of TAN. Surely he would be the biggest loser when Lagos state government revokes his C of Os or increases his TAX over flimsy excuses grin I pity them those pirates @ Alaba international JK was sharing garri for to campaign. I pity the rest at Ladipo whom have been making noise that JK must win, I pity Jimi ojukwu grin agbaje for playing the ethnic card, maybe koro would have done better. And finally, I pity Igbo businesses in Lag. Their pre-election bursts might not go unpunished. Just cuz Yorubas are very accommodating doesn't mean they are stupid, the succeses you guys are achieving in Lagos, can any other tribe achieve that in your land?? the stupiid ones amongst you are now claiming you developed Lagos with what? pirated CDs and fake electronics and electrical parts? you even went as far as to say Lagos is a no mans land? is that not the height of insensitivity & stupidiity? I'm not a tribalistic person o but over the last few weeks I have come to realise that 9 out of 10 Igbos dislike Yorubas and because of that I'm beginning to reexamine my alliance & friendship with you guys. Nuff said.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS- Pdp Wins 4 LGA In Lagos by ojun50(m): 9:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
He his also leading in ogun state.
Re: BREAKING NEWS- Pdp Wins 4 LGA In Lagos by sammy455(m): 9:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
Some people head need to b examine....u tink people who come to nairaland...is a joker like u
Re: BREAKING NEWS- Pdp Wins 4 LGA In Lagos by olapluto(m): 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
Even Amuwo Odofin which has about 85% of total Igbos in Lagos is not so firmly won. Results from there shows a 60% win for JK.
this election really shows that Igbos are perhaps less than 15% of total Lagos population.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS- Pdp Wins 4 LGA In Lagos by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
I share your view. The Lagoon statement by the oba brought the beast in them. I even read a post on NL when one igbo guy was encouraging all igbos to come out and vote for their own because some iggbos won last2weeks. The igbos have not recovered from the deservice they did to themselves at the national level.now they are adding insult to injury. Later you will see them shouting we are being marginalized. IGBOS MAKING THE SAME MISTAKES SINCE 1960

bennyrazz:
Igbos must be really crying now grin grin I pity likes of Ifeanyi Uba, MD capital oil, Owner of TAN. Surely he would be the biggest loser when Lagos state government revokes his C of Os or increases his TAX over flimsy excuses grin I pity them those pirates @ Alaba international JK was sharing garri for to campaign. I pity the rest at Ladipo whom have been making noise that JK must win, I pity Jimi ojukwu grin agbaje for playing the ethnic card, maybe koro would have done better. And finally, I pity Igbo businesses in Lag. Their pre-election bursts might not go unpunished. Just cuz Yorubas are very accommodating doesn't mean they are stupid, the succeses you guys are achieving in Lagos, can any other tribe achieve that in your land?? the stupiid ones amongst you are now claiming you developed Lagos with what? pirated CDs and fake electronics and electrical parts? you even went as far as to say Lagos is a no mans land? is that not the height of insensitivity & stupidiity? I'm not a tribalistic person o but over the last few weeks I have come to realise that 9 out of 10 Igbos dislike Yorubas and because of that I'm beginning to reexamine my alliance & friendship with you guys. Nuff said.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS- Pdp Wins 4 LGA In Lagos by Alexisu: 9:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
Heard JK is also coasting to victory at
Iyana Onitsha.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS- Pdp Wins 4 LGA In Lagos by bennyrazz: 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
ikwoche:
I share your view. The Lagoon statement by the oba brought the beast in them. I even read a post on NL when one igbo guy was encouraging all igbos to come out and vote for their own because some iggbos won last2weeks. The igbos have not recovered from the deservice they did to themselves at the national level.now they are adding insult to injury. Later you will see them shouting we are being marginalized. IGBOS MAKING THE SAME MISTAKES SINCE 1960

okorocha warned them but it seems they do not learn from their mistakes. The cowardice of some of them can be attributed to their hatred towards yorubas which can be traced back to the civil war. Till date, most Igbos think the yorubas made them lose the war. They tell this stories to their children and generation yet unborn. As today's politics is, you need alliances and I can tell you for the next 50yrs an IBO man might not be the President of Nigeria. Let them shout marginalision for the next four years, it shouldn't be anyone's concern, they marginalised themselves

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS- Pdp Wins 4 LGA In Lagos by Dindera(m): 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
Lols Ndi ofe Mmanu....na wa for Una oo grin

By the way I don't live in Lagos, soo it's none of my business! wink
Re: BREAKING NEWS- Pdp Wins 4 LGA In Lagos by ThisMeansWAR: 10:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
Dindera:
Lols Ndi ofe Mmanu....na wa for Una oo grin

By the way I don't live in Lagos, soo it's none of my business! wink
hehehehehe didinrinera

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS- Pdp Wins 4 LGA In Lagos by raumdeuter: 10:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
Reporting from SHIDIOKE ward. PDP is leading

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS- Pdp Wins 4 LGA In Lagos by clemz88(m): 10:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
Pls op grow up for once . How long do u wanna keep sucking feeding bottle.
Re: BREAKING NEWS- Pdp Wins 4 LGA In Lagos by ifeanyi83(m): 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
And the Yoruba-Igbo rant just goes on and on as passed from generation to generation. It's clear, we are our very own devils....

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS- Pdp Wins 4 LGA In Lagos by jaysniggs: 11:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
AgentMS:
grin grin grin grin grin

Long live Jimi ''Chukwuemeka'' Agbaje the Emperor of Arochukwu and Governor-General of Alaigbo.

Lol this!
Is a killer grin

(1) (Reply)

Governor Wike On His Way Out Of The Government House. / Ekweremadu Might Be On His Way To APC. / Whats Wrong With This Picture (photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.