Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. (42185 Views)

Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" / Alligator Caught At Gbagada Lagos, Used In Cooking (Photos) / Squash In African Or Nigerian Cooking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by donkross1(m): 6:25pm On May 05, 2015
Cherlene:

Good day

Anything wrong??

Cherlene
. Cherlene you tried ooo, shey you will cook for me too
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Krust(m): 6:47pm On May 05, 2015
I can be the Nigerian yet to be spouse. What say ya? grin
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 05, 2015
Cherlene:

Thank You.
My motivation is:
-To be able to cook a variety of Nigerian food
- Experience new tastes and food ingredients
- To be capable to cook for my partner[Nigerian-yet to be]

Cherlene

Wooooow!!!! Nice! No wonder your brothers over there hate Nigerian men so much. Don't be discouraged. Keep it up.
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by ricki: 6:53pm On May 05, 2015
So you probably caused the pusssy war in south africa recently

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by soilsista(f): 6:59pm On May 05, 2015
The third pic, they also eat magwinya in Nigeria? That's naaaaaarce cheesy

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 05, 2015
But you did not tell us how you prepared it,especially the pepper soup,I wanna knw the ingredients and spices you use to cook them thanks
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by lampardizik(m): 7:04pm On May 05, 2015
Girl you fine.. cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by esosuo: 7:09pm On May 05, 2015
Is dis really the front page ? Congrats cherlene ,good to know I took part in a front page thread
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by LeSudAfricaine: 7:40pm On May 05, 2015
kindnyce:
GO FEED UR XENOPHOBIC BROTHERS AFTER COOKING
how about she starts by feeding you intelligence first?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by LeSudAfricaine: 7:45pm On May 05, 2015
Revolva:
Well nice meal) .....but south african folks are barbaric....n full of hatred towards progress of other africans...
With due respaect sir stop embarrasing yourself

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by LeSudAfricaine: 7:47pm On May 05, 2015
khassy:
rubbish angryangry

so after killing Nigerians you are now learning our food so as to close down more of our eateries over there abi sadsadsadsad

omo ale jati jati

PS
quote me and watch thunder faya your grand father in 6D curves Samsung TV

nansense angryangryangry
Which Nigerians were killed?
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by preciousMI1(f): 8:00pm On May 05, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
Wowwww.... i can't stop salivating with these set of food.
To be candid, You really tried and may i seek your permission to have a taste of that moi moi..Please?..
Mind you, How do you rate my porridge ? I cooked it by myself also.

abeg recipe. ... the colour is inviting... im waiting

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by esosuo: 8:00pm On May 05, 2015
khassy:
rubbish angryangry

so after killing Nigerians you are now learning our food so as to close down more of our eateries over there abi sadsadsadsad

omo ale jati jati

PS

nansense angryangryangry
Guy ur mentality shallow pass gutter wen sand don cover,u sure. Say u be nigerian? Cos we no dey dull like dis oh
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by okechukwu16: 8:42pm On May 05, 2015
U don show us food finish, u cum forget to show ur face. Lady make we see ur face!
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 05, 2015
Cherlene:

Thank You.
My motivation is:
-To be able to cook a variety of Nigerian food
- Experience new tastes and food ingredients
- To be capable to cook for my partner[Nigerian-yet to be]

Cherlene
hmmmm i will luv to settledown with south african lady as wife,..real hope ur link me with ur girl frd
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Cherlene(f): 8:47pm On May 05, 2015
jamex93:

now u r showing me what I know
its nice

I am PLEASED to hear.

paulchucks:
You tried it looks yummie

Thank you, I am still in the learning process.

Fratello:
Cherlene! I want that Moi Moi, please..... grin
You did well. grin

Awwh, make yourself COZY. Thank you.

braine:
These look so good.

Thank you. Joyful to know.

Cherlene
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Cherlene(f): 9:01pm On May 05, 2015
Gentlebabs:
"The Beauty of Diversity".

Indeed, indeed!

KingTom:
That is very harsh, this woman Cherlene happens to be very nice, how many women give recharge cards to complete starngers? Apologise to her please, it is not all South Africans who are stupĂ­d!

Thank you dear. I appreciate your SOLICITUDE and sense of MATURENESS.

kindnyce:

grin grin grin OK,THEN,I APOLOGIZE

Apology warmly ACCEPTED. Thank you.

dissskirt:
Babe you dey plan to marry naija guy ? I go fit teach you how to make pounded yam ooooo.

Right, I do by the grace of our Heavenly Father.
Lovely, that is THOUGHTFUL of you.

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Cherlene(f): 9:10pm On May 05, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
Yeah your food looks good, but I am more interested in your ass. Hope u don't mind undecided

Thank you!

kinibigdeal:
My major interest will lie within the pepper soup and moi moi grin

Lovely.

0b1nna:
Mmmmm mmm mmm, you look good & so does you plate of yam & pepper soup, Cherlene. grin Can't wait to sink my teeth in and take a very deep bite.

You are welcome, thank you. Don't WAVER jump right in.

Chazzyboy:
good next time try akara

Have done so AFORETIME, Thank you.

Cherlene

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:20pm On May 05, 2015
Bollinger:

And how you know she cooked all this? How do you know she is real? How do you know that these aren't some random pics from the internet. How do you know that she isn't a he? how do you know?
Where do i start from? Too much qstn....
Anyway....OP is nt a male n can neva be, I knew her very well, she posses wife material traits n m using dis medium to tell u dt d pix r real n nt random pix from internet as u claimed...OP is a good cook!
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Jaymaestro(m): 9:24pm On May 05, 2015
nice , though .
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Cherlene(f): 9:27pm On May 05, 2015
funkiebully:
Hope d animal hides n skins wearing king of zulu won't be mad on reading this.
Nice cooking skills. The moimoi looks baked. No condensed water.
Thumbs up n + wishing u success with ur Nigerian partner

Thank you. In Jesus name, Amen. The moin moin was STEAMED not baked.

teeowl:
who taught you how to cook our food?

Youtube and Nigerian recipe websites.

elbinmanny:

She is pretty why wont the SA guys go xenophobic cheesy

Thank you.

KingTom:
And very kind, honest, God fearing grin

Awwh, Super DESCRIPTION OF MY PERSONA. Thanks.

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 05, 2015
that moi moi look welcoming. Good job.
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:38pm On May 05, 2015
preciousMI1:

abeg recipe. ... the colour is inviting... im waiting
White yam, palm oil, Titus fish, grinded pepper, Onion, Seasoning...Hope that helps n if u need any tips, see me in camera....lolllzzzz

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Cherlene(f): 9:41pm On May 05, 2015
MKO4ever:
Yam is the easiest food to make

Thank God for that, I love YAM.

fairygeh:
It's good to be good o,see how people are sharing testimony about OP on top recharge card cheesy grin grin so guys sef like awoof like this

It was a QUIZ and GIVEAWAY[reward].

Revolva:
Well nice meal) .....but south african folks are barbaric....n full of hatred towards progress of other africans...

Thank you. Regarding your last two STATEMENTS, NO COMMENT!

donodion:

Mmmmm lekker, dit lyk goed hey.

Oh wow, DANKIE. Do you speak AFRIKAANS?

Cherlene

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Cherlene(f): 10:05pm On May 05, 2015
Dragonking:
[size=20pt]Omo, this is why I need to get married to a foreign lady when am ready to settle down. No Nigerian girl will dedicate her time to learn how to cook Delicious food for her hubby to be.[/size]

Pray you meet the RIGHTFUL LADY in JESUS name, amen.

elume2020:
Eish Sisi Cherlene, yoh these are much better than pap. This your cooking skills is highly exceptional as Mzanzi, however you only expressed your true Africanism. Loving you in proxy.

Aaawh, thank you dear. Hehe I don't eat PAP.
Appreciate your AMIABLE words my dear.

elume2020:

Bro, no joke with these mzanzi babes oh. Once they mean it for the love of it, they can go the extra mile to prove their point. Even if she didn't cook it, let's appreciate that people still love of us as a country and want to be associated with us. Nigeria still remain a home to any foreign national, we don't care if you are white, black, coloured, African, Indian, Hispanic. One love Africa, let's show some love.

Thank you for your UNDERSTANDING. I just want to CLARIFY your third STATEMENT.

It would be very FRIVOLOUS of ME to make a thread if I was ENTIRELY ENLIGHTENED the FOOD and the IMAGES were NOT PREPARED/TAKEN BY me

numericalguy:
I'm already salivating from looking at the dishes. Nice one OP.

Super, thank you.

Cherlene

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Cherlene(f): 10:13pm On May 05, 2015
patrotic9gerian:

Cherlene... Can I be the one? I base in Johannesburg (Braamfontein)... You are really beautiful and know a lot about my country.. To cap it all, you can cook nicely... Will you marry me? cheesy cheesy

Thank you, lovely. Sorry but I have to say NO.Pray you meet your EVE.

sultan003:

Impressive. ...... looks lekker!!!!

Right, very SCRUMPTIOUS. Thank you.

Emirofsambisa1:

Cherlene will you marry me?

I apologize, may you meet YOUR MISSING RIB by the grace of our Almighty God.

donkross1:
. Cherlene you tried ooo, shey you will cook for me too

Thank you. Perhaps!

Cherlene

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Fratello(m): 10:15pm On May 05, 2015
Cherlene:

I am PLEASED to hear.

Thank you, I am still in the learning process.

Awwh, make yourself COZY. Thank you.

Thank you. Joyful to know.

Cherlene
Hehe.... Thanks.
Can you prepare the local soups? ;p vegetables, bitterleaf, egusi and the likes? Or still learning....
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by donkross1(m): 11:44pm On May 05, 2015
Cherlene:

Thank you. Perhaps!

Cherlene

lol that's gon be a dream come through. You in Jozi or Pretoria?
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by elume2020(m): 11:52pm On May 05, 2015
It would be very FRIVOLOUS of ME to make a thread if I was ENTIRELY ENLIGHTENED the FOOD and the IMAGES were NOT PREPARED/TAKEN BY me[/color].[/i]

Super, thank you.

Cherlene

[/quote]
Cherlene I am not in doubt of your cooking skills I was only commenting on some else post. I reside here in South Africa with friends who love well made dishes. We come together at our free time to make some nice dishes, Nigerian, Zulu, Cameroonian Ugandan and some other local dishes. So seeing what you have done, I am impressed and is a challenge to me too to also try more on other local dishes. So once again thumbs up. Please kindly ignore any hate or discouraging statements. I wish the very best. Cheers
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Twaci(f): 11:53pm On May 05, 2015
A very good one dear! cheesy

U are a very gook cook smiley
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by kinglekan: 12:13am On May 06, 2015
Twaci:
A very good one dear! cheesy
U are a very gook cook smiley
U r still up? shocked
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by waxxydude: 12:40am On May 06, 2015
khassy:
rubbish angryangry

omo ale jati jati

PS

nansense angryangryangry
Don't mind them f#cking bastardds!!!.

I don't mind being branded a "racist"..

I f#cking hate em!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians Struggling Over Boxes Of Pepper At A Store In Canada (Video) / How To Make Buka Stew (Pictures) / The Chicken Burger I Bought At Onitsha Restaurant (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.