Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. (42135 Views)

Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" / Alligator Caught At Gbagada Lagos, Used In Cooking (Photos) / Squash In African Or Nigerian Cooking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Cherlene(f): 1:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
Juvante:
Can I get a generous serving of ur food? Pleaseeee!!

Yes certainly, anytime!!

Cherlene
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
Send it through this email:jkfitelete@gmail.com
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lol!
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Cherlene(f): 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
leanfarmer:
Lol!

Sorry?

Cherlene
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by esosuo: 3:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ruggedbaba:
hmm
cheesy grin grin your eyes on.it abi?
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by dasparrow: 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
Cherlene:

Sorry?

Cherlene

lol or Lol means laugh out loud. The poster leanfarmer just happened to include an exclamation mark (!) to his laughter.

@Post

The food looks good. Keep up the good work.
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Cherlene(f): 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
dasparrow:

lol or Lol means laugh out loud. The poster leanfarmer just happened to include an exclamation mark (!) to his laughter.

@Post

The food looks good. Keep up the good work.

Thank you for the effort to describe, Yes I am aware of the cannotation. Just really thought what was comical.

Awh, thank you once again. I will do so!

Cherlene
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Juvante(m): 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
Cherlene:

Yes certainly, anytime!!

Cherlene

I will take you up on your offer, but, I will prefer to watch you cook, instead of eating an already prepared dish! I hope that can be arranged?
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Cherlene(f): 5:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
Juvante:

I will take you up on your offer, but, I will prefer to watch you cook, instead of eating an already prepared dish! I hope that can be arranged?

Hmm, why do you want to WATCH ME COOK?

Cherlene
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Ruggedbaba: 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
Cherlene:

Hmm, why do you want to WATCH ME COOK?

Cherlene

I am a man of the kitchen! I love seeing a woman in the kitchen, doing her thing! So, when I said that I will love to see you in the kitchen, I mean it! The taste of the pudding is in its preparation! So are you good enough to take up my offer?
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Cherlene(f): 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ruggedbaba:

I am a man of the kitchen! I love seeing a woman in the kitchen, doing her thing! So, when I said that I will love to see you in the kitchen, I mean it! The taste of the pudding is in its preparation! So are you good enough to take up my offer?

Is this a reply on behalf of Juvente?

Cherlene
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by esosuo: 6:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ruggedbaba:

Dat offer get as he be oh ,man Of the kitchen as in u cook or just watch dem cook? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Juvante(m): 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ruggedbaba:

@ ruggedman, take am easy! Just how many minutes I just take to watch the Manchester Derby, u just collect my response! Abeg, wait make I die before u share my property! U get luck say Man Utd win o! I salute Naija boys!
@ Cherlene, I will like to see you in action for two reasons. One, to study your cooking methods and perhaps, teach you on how to improve on them. Secondly, I will like to see the look on your face when you taste some of our local dishes for the first time, a look of revulsion or a look of awe! That's my take on it!
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Juvante(m): 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
esosuo:

Dat offer get as he be oh ,man Of the kitchen as in u cook or just watch dem cook? grin grin

The guy is a suspect! The type Of Oga that the house maid will scared to be left with in the house, when madam is not around! You know what I mean!
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by esosuo: 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
Juvante:

The guy is a suspect! The type Of Oga that the house maid will scared to be left with in the house, when madam is not around! You know what I mean!
Lol men are vexing oh
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Juvante(m): 7:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
esosuo:

Lol men are vexing oh

U dey vex too na! If Cherlene drop one big bowl of chicken pepper soup for Middle of Nairaland boys, boys go lose teeth because of the hustle! This election update dey cause hunger across Nigeria!
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by esosuo: 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
Juvante:

U dey vex too na! If Cherlene drop one big bowl of chicken pepper soup for Middle of Nairaland boys, boys go lose teeth because of the hustle! This election update dey cause hunger across Nigeria!

undecided the yommyness no go get mate oh tongue
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Cherlene(f): 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
Juvante:

@ ruggedman, take am easy! Just how many minutes I just take to watch the Manchester Derby, u just collect my response! Abeg, wait make I die before u share my property! U get luck say Man Utd win o! I salute Naija boys!
@ Cherlene, I will like to see you in action for two reasons. One, to study your cooking methods and perhaps, teach you on how to improve on them. Secondly, I will like to see the look on your face when you taste some of our local dishes for the first time, a look of revulsion or a look of awe! That's my take on it!

Very well, sounds pleasant.

Cherlene
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Juvante(m): 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
Cherlene:

Very well, sounds pleasant.

Cherlene

Pleasant reply. God bless you as you proceed on your culinary journey! I will be there to guide you along the way,if you accept my offer!
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by esosuo: 8:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
Juvante:

Pleasant reply. God bless you as you proceed on your culinary journey! I will be there to guide you along the way,if you accept my offer!
Offers coming in by the minute now oh ,bros no.tell mi say u na pro cook too oh ,every guy forming pro cook now wen we taste the tin maggi fit pass pepper grin ,abi u get anoda offer?So the offer don't pass mi by if u still accepting offers cherlene I can wash dishes oh I no get body to competite with pros cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Cherlene(f): 8:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
esosuo:

Offers coming in by the minute now oh ,bros no.tell mi say u na pro cook too oh ,every guy forming pro cook now wen we taste the tin maggi fit pass pepper grin ,abi u get anoda offer?So the offer don't pass mi by if u still accepting offers cherlene I can wash dishes oh I no get body to competite with pros cheesy
grin

Hahahahaha, so humorous. Thanks for making me Laugh Chris[.....].

Cherlene

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Juvante(m): 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
esosuo:

grin

Bro, jokes apart, I can cook o! I learnt from the best in the game, the head of the cooks in my extended family , my grandma! Take that to the bank coz if she rearrange sour soup, he sweet pass fresh soup when my mama just cook! grin
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by esosuo: 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
Juvante:

Bro, jokes apart, I can cook o! I learnt from the best in the game, the head of the cooks in my extended family , my grandma! Take that to the bank coz if she rearrange sour soup, he sweet pass fresh soup when my mama just cook! grin
Lol ,meaning we need to open one bukka sharply oh ,u cook and do the tasting in case while I wash plate ,division of labour grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
No, I wasn't trying to be comical.It was done on the spur of the moment.Of course,the foods you cooked looked good,..really good!
There's a miscommunication somewhere.I didn't laugh at your effort at all.
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Juvante(m): 5:51am On Apr 13, 2015
esosuo:

Lol ,meaning we need to open one bukka sharply oh ,u cook and do the tasting in case while I wash plate ,division of labour grin grin

This why I said u dey vex! But I get two tiny question
1. Who go dey collect the tithe and offering of our buka?
2. Wetin Cherlene go do for us if we employ am?
The name of the buka will be " UR WIFE DEY LEARN". cheesy grin
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by esosuo: 11:59am On Apr 13, 2015
Juvante:

This why I said u dey vex! But I get two tiny question
1. Who go dey collect the tithe and offering of our buka?
2. Wetin Cherlene go do for us if we employ am?
The name of the buka will be " UR WIFE DEY LEARN". cheesy grin
Lol dat name. Go well. ,on the cash issue I go take care of it to balance the division of. Duty tongue grin
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Qualer: 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
You are positively motivated, that is quite impressive. How did you get the ingredients you used?
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Cherlene(f): 12:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
Qualer:
You are positively motivated, that is quite impressive. How did you get the ingredients you used?

Good day,

How are you? Awwh, I agree.

I purchased the ingredients from the capital city which is 1 hour away with flight and 10 hours by bus.

Where I reside [a village] it is impossible to get hold of the ingredients.

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Qualer: 12:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
Cherlene:

Good day,

How are you? Awwh, I agree.

I purchased the ingredients from the capital city which is 1 hour away with flight and 10 hours by bus.

Where I reside [a village] it is impossible to get hold of the ingredients.

Cherlene

You are truly committed to this learning process if you a re willing to travel that far for ingredients.

Where's your location?

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Cherlene(f): 1:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
Qualer:

You are truly committed to this learning process if you a re willing to travel that far for ingredients.

Where's your location?

Have no choice! It is worth the endeavour.
Norway.

Cherlene
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Qualer: 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
Cherlene:

Have no choice! It is worth the endeavour.
Norway.

Cherlene

Oh, and here i was thinking i would be able to meet with you next time i'm in SA, oh well... undecided

you have a nice smile though. Will be following your progress codedly.. grin
Re: PHOTOS: A Young South-african Lady Display Her Nigerian Cooking Experience. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
everything looks good ! did you bake the moi moi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sharing Of Ice-cream: How Many Did This When They Were Younger? (photo) / Tanzanian Lady: "Ghanaian Jollof Rice Is Better Than Nigerian Jollof Rice" / How To Prepare Monitor Lizard/aligator And Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.