Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" (53485 Views)

See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today / The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. / Husband Material: Man Storms Kitchen, Shows His Fufu Pounding Skills (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by ChangeIsCostant: 2:06am On Feb 23, 2017
A Nigerian guy identified as Aliagha Ezenwa is the rave of the moment after photos of him showcasing his cooking skills went viral online. The young man who shared these photos in a bid to challenge others wrote;

Forget about the big boy things, forget the money in bank account, forget the cars, bro we all know where we came from and where we started from, well am not surprised that I can cook much better than all this Bossladies and slayqueens here on facebook lolzzz

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/02/forget-about-big-boy-things-nigerian.html

21 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by ChangeIsCostant: 2:07am On Feb 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by TreasuredLeidy(f): 2:15am On Feb 23, 2017
.wetin he dey Cook so? d sight is not inviting.

D bobo is handsome Sha, kudos if truly u can Cook well with dis ur handsomeness. even if u r nt dat rich, make u just get small change. chaii e don finish 4 d ladies

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:16am On Feb 23, 2017
Give some photocredit to the lady cool cheesy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by potent5(m): 2:17am On Feb 23, 2017
the last picture sha. Like say the guy dey gym with the spoon. See muscle! hahaha

29 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by Histrings08(m): 3:02am On Feb 23, 2017
Is this real or hrs just posing for the camera? I'm not understanding

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by Pavore9: 3:03am On Feb 23, 2017
See as e take muscle hold spoon. cheesy cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by Standing5(m): 3:07am On Feb 23, 2017
Atleast, he brings something genuine to the table.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by demolaxl(m): 5:07am On Feb 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by Nobody: 5:28am On Feb 23, 2017
Pros
1: Can Cook - GOOD
2: Is Handsome - GOOD
3: is light-skinned - OK

Cons
1: Village boy with ABA-made Clothes and accessories - 50/50
2: No money for ingredients - BAD
3: Stout mofoka - BAD

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by veekid(m): 8:36am On Feb 23, 2017
Na news be this?
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Bros go bleach make ya tattoo show mbok...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by holatin(m): 8:36am On Feb 23, 2017
who big boy help ?

Go pay homage to you if you dey pay well when I work for you.

big ko pig ni

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by SweetBoyFriend(m): 8:36am On Feb 23, 2017

I can put a bet with my house and cars that 90% of Nairaland girls can't cook indomie without burning it

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by curvilicious: 8:37am On Feb 23, 2017
Those yahooboys be like undecided
You try sha
All my brothers can cook
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 23, 2017
He is cute kiss.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by ayamAgenius: 8:38am On Feb 23, 2017
TreasuredLeidy:
.wetin he dey Cook so? d sight is not inviting.

D bobo is handsome Sha, kudos if truly u can Cook well with dis ur handsomeness. even if u r nt dat rich, make u just get small change. chaii e don finish 4 d ladies

Looks like he is boiling poo undecided
The outlook is revolting.... embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by Barmmyshoes(f): 8:39am On Feb 23, 2017
NICE ONE
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by darkenkach(m): 8:39am On Feb 23, 2017
So this attention seeker want me to believe this? So you cook with that very large pot (ite ola) in your family? Are you cooking for the IDPs?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by gbegudujo: 8:39am On Feb 23, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by sandrahnaub(f): 8:39am On Feb 23, 2017
Husband material...200 yards

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by Chikelue2000(m): 8:40am On Feb 23, 2017
ToriBlue:
He is cute kiss.
and u r pretty, fits u both
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by Damfostopper(m): 8:41am On Feb 23, 2017
The Guy is trying to increase the husband material in him to another 1yard.... wehdone sire

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by mecussey(m): 8:42am On Feb 23, 2017
village food and firewood dey sweet die...make i do go buy land begin arrange my own settings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by emmanuel1990(m): 8:42am On Feb 23, 2017
is he cooking for the whole villagers?
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by discman2k2(m): 8:42am On Feb 23, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:
Give some photocredit to the lady cool cheesy
Which lady, please?

Haba!
Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 23, 2017
Wey dat meme wey spirit leave my body grin
Someone epp me

Hubby material. Too much like kilode

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Shows His Cooking Skills: Says "Forget About The Big Boy Things" by hucienda: 8:42am On Feb 23, 2017
Omo mehhnn, seee crowd!! shocked

I know nairaland ladies gon' be drooolin' over this guy's pics. wink

Oya, ladies, over to you!
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Different Varieties Of Noodles Prepared By Me. / Please What Is The Name Of This Fruit? / Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.