Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. (42520 Views)

How To Apply For CBN Agriculture LOAN 2016 (NO COLLATERAL) / Just A Month To Access This Loan Anywhere In Naija / How To Access CBN-MSME's Fund Through Skyebank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by Recs(m): 10:10pm On May 10, 2015
ORGANIC PLUS FERTILIZER (water Soluble)

Property and General Advantages:

The product which contains multiple small molecules of amino acids, peptides, chelates and their chelates with trace elements is a kind of natural NUTRITIONS for plants. It is non-poisonous, non-toxic and safe for the environment, which provides plants (vegetables, fruit trees, flowers and crops, e.t.c) with various nutrients.

Benefits:

Promotes the growth of plant roots, stems and leaves.
Improves the quality and flavor of the harvestable parts of crops significantly.
Enhances the drought resistance, infertility resistance, diseases and insect pests resistance of plants.
Helps the seeds germinate faster and stronger.
Improves soil structure and enhances the bioactivity of the soil.

Shelf Life: 24 Months
Suggested Use: Dilute into 1:1000 solution
Caution: Keep at room temperature. Avoid direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
Endorsed by Nanjing Green Sky Biotechnology co., LTD

For SALES ORDERS & Business Opportunity, please contact:

Mr. Recs Olamide (www.greenworld.com.ng/fertilizer)
Suite 215 B, DBM Plaza,
Wuse, Zone 1, Abuja.
08139156051 or 07054301521
Green World Website for Products.
http://greenworldhealthcare.
http://greenworldfctabuja..com/
http://greenworldhealthcar..com

Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:05am On May 11, 2015
Nice one
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:18am On May 15, 2015
Follow procedures!!!
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:38am On May 17, 2015
Making money in Agribusiness only favours the person that can act urgent and fast
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:57am On May 19, 2015
Make more with less.
Do agribusiness...it pays
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:39am On May 20, 2015
Good morning people!!!
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 24, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
I hope this will be helpful for people looking to access loan for agricultural business

Finally the Central Bank of Nigeria has published the procedure for accessing the fund. Find text below.

1.0 Is your business in any of the following areas?
. Agriculture
. Manufacturing
. Cottage Industries
. Artisanship
. Services
. Trade and general Commerce
. Renewable energy/energy efficient products and technologies
. Other income generating projects as may be prescribed by the CBN

2.0 If “Yes”….
2.1 Prepare your business plan or statement on how much you want for your business
2.2. You can get loan of up to:
(a) N500,000.00 for your micro-business; and
(b). N50 million for Small & Medium Enterprise (SME)

2.3. Go to your bank or any of the following institutions to access the Fund:
. Microfinance Banks
. Commercial Banks
. Cooperatives
. Finance Companies
. NGO-Microfinance Institutions
. Development Finance Institutions, i.e. Bank of Industry and Bank of Agriculture

3.0. Tell your bank how much you need

4.0. Your bank will discuss your request and provide you the money
4.1 The maximum interest rate of 9.0% p.a (charges inclusive) is applicable to all loans

5.0. Period for the repayment of the loan:
a) For micro business, it is a maximum of one year
b). For small and medium enterprises, it is a maximum of three years

NOTE: 60% of the Fund is reserved for enterprises owned by women; 2% for persons living with disability and 10% for start-up businesses.

There have been reports of bank branches claiming ignorance of the fund. In that eventuality or for more information, please send e-mail:
msmedf@cbn.gov.ng

Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:10pm On May 24, 2015
Ahead!!!
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by tuk2ato(m): 9:14pm On May 24, 2015
Please how does the association thing work? For example if I join poultry association of Nigeria PAN, how will I be able to benefit from the loan.
Lesgupnigeria:
Ahead!!!
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:25pm On May 24, 2015
tuk2ato:
Please how does the association thing work? For example if I join poultry association of Nigeria PAN, how will I be able to benefit from the loan.
As a registered member,you will have access to loan
You can meet with your state executive members for more info.
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by tuk2ato(m): 8:38pm On May 25, 2015
Thank you sir.
Lesgupnigeria:

As a registered member,you will have access to loan
You can meet with your state executive members for more info.
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:18am On May 26, 2015
tuk2ato:
Thank you sir.
You are welcome
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by rommie7: 12:00pm On May 28, 2015
@lesgupnigeria. How do I reach you?
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:00pm On May 29, 2015
rommie7:
@lesgupnigeria. How do I reach you?
you can reach me on 08092034147 or probably mail me yusuffgbenga@gmail.com
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:08am On May 30, 2015
Stay connected on this thread with updated,useful info about the business of agriculture from fund generation,and all operation activities involved with it
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:37am On May 31, 2015
Stay connected on this thread with updated,useful info about the business of agriculture from fund generation,and all operation activities involved with it.
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by Tbagwell1(m): 6:33pm On May 31, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
Stay connected on this thread with updated,useful info about the business of agriculture from fund generation,and all operation activities involved with it.
I need to know how it is possible for a fresh graduate to access this loans bearing in mind that they don't have assets to use as collateral? Am into fish farming and crop production, just added d crop production this year and getting funds to finish this project is an issue. If their is anyway I can get this funds, kindly let me know. This is my email teslimoluyomi@yahoo.ca. Thanks awaits ur favorable reply.
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:21pm On May 31, 2015
Tbagwell1:

I need to know how it is possible for a fresh graduate to access this loans bearing in mind that they don't have assets to use as collateral? Am into fish farming and crop production, just added d crop production this year and getting funds to finish this project is an issue. If their is anyway I can get this funds, kindly let me know. This is my email teslimoluyomi@yahoo.ca. Thanks awaits ur favorable reply.
I will send to you some updated info that will be useful for you to access agric loan.
You can be expecting it tomorrow.
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by nbolaji(m): 12:00am On Jun 01, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

I will send to you some updated info that will be useful for you to access agric loan.
nice work you are doing here @lesgupnigeria. i won't mind getting the updated info too sir. But you promised to send me a mail which i never see till date. please kindly send the updated info to brainytech360@gmail.com
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by soxyfem: 4:38am On Jun 01, 2015
I'm also interested in the update sir, soxyfem@yahoo.com,Tanx
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:48am On Jun 01, 2015
nbolaji:

nice work you are doing here @lesgupnigeria. i won't mind getting the updated info too sir. But you promised to send me a mail which i never see till date. please kindly send the updated info to brainytech360@gmail.com
i do reply all messages sent to my mail box.
anyway i will send it to.you too.
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by Tbagwell1(m): 9:03am On Jun 02, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

Still waiting for your mail. Thanks
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:23am On Jun 04, 2015
Get yours!!!
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by waka2: 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
Lesgupnigeria post=34412760]Get yours!!![/quote] How?can you help?the last time i went to diamond bank,they told me to run my account for three month and make sure my monthly turnover reach 1.4m to get loan of a million with 22 percentage which at present cant meet up,so how can u help sir.

1 Like

Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by ogejov(f): 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
I am interest end sir ugochiann2 @yahoo.com
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by kelvin96: 10:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

please i need the info too. Thanks
sogieizeks@gmail.com
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:02am On Jun 10, 2015
Good morning people!!!
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by Tbagwell1(m): 8:05am On Jun 10, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
Good morning people!!!
Still haven't seen the mail u promised sending.
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:13am On Jun 12, 2015
Tbagwell1:

Still haven't seen the mail u promised sending.
Please resend.
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2015
smiley smiley smiley
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:37am On Jun 20, 2015
cheesy
Re: CBN’S N220 Billion MSME Development Fund- How To Access It. by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
Go for your dream!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pandagric Novum Farms: Largest Maize Farm In Nigeria / See This Baby Antelope My Brother Caught / Photos Of My Tomato Garden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.