Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,619 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Just A Month To Access This Loan Anywhere In Naija - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Just A Month To Access This Loan Anywhere In Naija (4124 Views)

Rice Farmers, Others To Access Bill Gate's $30bn Agriculture Grant / From One Month To 2 Months Baby SNAILS For Sale / Tips On How To Obtain Agriculture Loan Anywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just A Month To Access This Loan Anywhere In Naija by boluwajokosegun: 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2015
U can now have access to very cheap interest for agric or biz loan , if you are interested pls do follow me . I am not the brain behind it but l love the aproach & the conditions are flexible & u determine how much & how fast u will get it.
Re: Just A Month To Access This Loan Anywhere In Naija by boluwajokosegun: 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
Do you hav a good biz ideal ?
Do you want to start biz or expand your biz ?
Do u wish to get loan without coleteral
Do u wish to get very low interest rate monthly say as low as 2%
Do u wish to get loan in a cooperative society without contributing more than N5,400 once & qualify for loan b/w N50k to 3m
If yes pls read d infor below

infact d cooperative is inform of network marketing
It is just structured like that so that your downline form a strong collatera for you
U register as a member with $30 or N5,400
Then introduce 3 people to register & ur N5,400 will b refunded ,a new phone that can browse & u can then borrow N50k for 6months @2% monthly intetest
U don't need to contribute money in d cooperative to borrow but as d people under you registeted that qualify you to borrow money up to millions of naira depending on your level.
It's also online based ,good for biz minded people

My name is Boluwajoko Gbenga Oluwasegun

I saw this great opportunity & wish to inform you all

Pls read & ask me questions if any , it purely cooperative so no selling of any product before u earn or borrow cash all you need do is to register minimun of 3 person & encourage your downline to do same ,
Re: Just A Month To Access This Loan Anywhere In Naija by boluwajokosegun: 10:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
I hav tried to post pix & some write up ,pls connect with me on whatApp for more details on +234 8182365047

You can ask me all d questions here or on whatApp where we hav a whatApp forum or group on it.

Pls visit www.dreamnationalliance.coop

The name of the company is drean nation alliance multipurpose cooperative society limited

You can reach me on 08182355047 or 08136650972

Thanks
Re: Just A Month To Access This Loan Anywhere In Naija by boluwajokosegun: 7:03am On Jun 23, 2015
Goodnews u don't hav to wait for 6 months before u get loan
Re: Just A Month To Access This Loan Anywhere In Naija by boluwajokosegun: 3:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
All that you need to achieve ur dream biz is here

Once u do your part u MUST get d loan by God's grace.
Re: Just A Month To Access This Loan Anywhere In Naija by boluwajokosegun: 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
2. Add value by solving or meeting a need. Be trustworthy (Credibility)
3.Win their heart before asking for a hand (Connection) people don't care what you know they want to know if you care
4.Be a role model - live what you say (Character)
5.Be the best at what you do(Competence

How then can you develop influence the following ways will be useful
1.Understand people-- We are in a world where everyone wants to talk no one wants to be heard.Be an excellent communicator by been a good listener
You can go far in business, politics,sport,academic etc if you can influence people so I challenge you today to be mindful of people as they are your greatest assets

Equation for influence
Character + Competence + Connection =Influence
Do have a lovely day;
Re: Just A Month To Access This Loan Anywhere In Naija by boluwajokosegun: 7:49am On Jun 24, 2015
Think of the possibility of you starting the business of your dreams....

Think of the possibility of you getting easy access to loans with interest rates les2.1% monthly with a flexible repayment plan....

Think of the possibility of geting loan withim a month...

Geting reward such as phone, ipad, Tv ,land or cash and making huge profit within a year....

It,has a big electronics ware house where member buy at very low price & pay instalmently....

Think of the DREAM NATION ALLIANCE Cooperative Society...

...an unbreakable chain of possibilities

‬The Cooperative focus more on Self Developmemt, Agriculture and Properties....

With online base .....www.dreamnationalliance.coop

My code or referal number :1500000278
My link: www.dreamnationalliance.coop/signup/agric4wealth

Businesses of the future
Re: Just A Month To Access This Loan Anywhere In Naija by boluwajokosegun: 7:55am On Jun 24, 2015
CORECTION PLEASE

My code or referal number :1500000278

My link: www.dreamnationalliance.coop/users/joinnow/agric4wealth

Thank you
Re: Just A Month To Access This Loan Anywhere In Naija by boluwajokosegun: 10:50am On Jun 26, 2015
Do u need a small loan of 200k ?
U must b an existing farmer & have a farm
D first 2 months are interest FREE while d next 10 months are 2% monthly
Just for existing farmers
Call Gbenga on 08182355047
Re: Just A Month To Access This Loan Anywhere In Naija by boluwajokosegun: 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
Where are those that need d money

1 Like

Re: Just A Month To Access This Loan Anywhere In Naija by boluwajokosegun: 2:48am On Jun 28, 2015
Cash flow is king in biz
Every biz need runing capital
U can either work to earn or get a loan
Happy new week
Re: Just A Month To Access This Loan Anywhere In Naija by boluwajokosegun: 6:30am On Jun 29, 2015
Cash is key in biz
Without money there is little u can do in biz
Re: Just A Month To Access This Loan Anywhere In Naija by iahmed(m): 9:22am On Jun 29, 2015
i suggest you take this thread to the business section.but the difficult part is geting three other people
Re: Just A Month To Access This Loan Anywhere In Naija by boluwajokosegun: 7:16am On Jun 30, 2015
Sorry d targets are farmers ,, thanks
U mean that in 4 weeks u can't 3 people to stand ffor u before u get d loan
Re: Just A Month To Access This Loan Anywhere In Naija by boluwajokosegun: 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
U hav to do a minimum monthly contribution of N1,800 as a member of d cooperative
Re: Just A Month To Access This Loan Anywhere In Naija by boluwajokosegun: 8:27am On Jul 01, 2015
Happy new month
May it be d birth of our expected major breakthrough IJN ...amem

Cooperatives has help to transform many dreams & vision in life.
Re: Just A Month To Access This Loan Anywhere In Naija by boluwajokosegun: 8:31am On Jul 02, 2015
Some loan are gôod fot starters while some are jyst for exoerience persons
Re: Just A Month To Access This Loan Anywhere In Naija by boluwajokosegun: 10:45am On Jul 03, 2015
LOAN LOAN

If u hav a farm or plantain farm & u need cash to expand then goodnews.

FG is helping farmers under a registered cooperative call

Drean Nation Alliance
It has online platform

As a member you can acess a small loan of 200k to start within 4 weeks
First two months is interest free while d next 10 months at 2% interest reduction rate

U must do a min of N1,800 monthly savings

Y must refer 3 people like u to register who will be ur garrantors for the loan ,d 3 persons too can take loan as well if they do what u do
Your farm must be visited

So why don't u take d opportunity now
If u use d 200k for 5 months u can return it & collect 500k

U can access it from any where in naija because it is FG powered
Call 08182355047 Now for more info

1 Like

Re: Just A Month To Access This Loan Anywhere In Naija by bosaty2003(m): 5:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
This is interesting provided the loan is real. there are trustworthy people who need capital to kick start and they will turn a better human being.

1. is it a cooperative?
2. can you do more that N1,800 contributions per months?
3. if you don't have a farmer to guarantee you, who else can guarantee you?

kindly reply.
regards
Re: Just A Month To Access This Loan Anywhere In Naija by boluwajokosegun: 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
@bosaty2003 thank

1. yes
2.yes
3.Any other person who may want to borrow cash ie anybody doing biz

Pls l need those who can acess d loan this month
Re: Just A Month To Access This Loan Anywhere In Naija by boluwajokosegun: 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
Happy sumday
Re: Just A Month To Access This Loan Anywhere In Naija by boluwajokosegun: 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2015

Think of the possibility of you getting easy access to loans with interest rates les2.1% monthly with a flexible repayment plan....

Geting reward such as phone, ipad, Tv ,land or cash and making huge profit within a year....

It,has a big electronics ware house where member buy at very low price & pay instalmently....

My code or referal number :278

Re: Just A Month To Access This Loan Anywhere In Naija by boluwajokosegun: 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
As a member you can acess a small loan of 200k to start within 4 weeks
First two months is interest free while d next 10 months at 2% interest reduction rate

U must refer 3 people like u to register who will be ur garrantors for the loan ,d 3 persons too can take loan as well if they do what u do

Re: Just A Month To Access This Loan Anywhere In Naija by boluwajokosegun: 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2015

As a member who has a farm you can acess a small loan of 200k to start within 4 weeks

But if u don't hav a farm they can only loan u 50k for a start but d loan will only be for 6 months & no 2 months interest free & interest is flat , so farmers with farm hav better advantages

First two months is interest free for those who hav farm & starting loan is 200k while d next 10 months at 2% interest reduction rate

U must refer 3 people like u to register who will be ur garrantors for the loan ,d 3 persons too can take loan as well if they do what u do

Re: Just A Month To Access This Loan Anywhere In Naija by boluwajokosegun: 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
The Cooperative focus more on Self Developmemt, Agriculture & business

As a member who has a farm you can acess a small loan of 200k to start within 4 weeks
Re: Just A Month To Access This Loan Anywhere In Naija by boluwajokosegun: 9:17am On Jul 15, 2015
Good morning co farmers & intending farmers
Re: Just A Month To Access This Loan Anywhere In Naija by boluwajokosegun: 8:55am On Jul 16, 2015
Cooperative loan is good for existing farmers
Re: Just A Month To Access This Loan Anywhere In Naija by Johnnyessence(m): 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
@ boluwajokosegun u stated it in one of ur thread that u are selling an acre of land for 55k pls i need ur info ooo besides which place is the land hmmmm. pls i need info ooooooooooo for more reply u can send it to my email:johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. am fully interested and ready pls ur reply is needed thks.
Re: Just A Month To Access This Loan Anywhere In Naija by Darnat: 4:00am On Jul 19, 2015
iahmed:
i suggest you take this thread to the business section.but the difficult part is geting three other people
iahmed:
boluwajokosegun:
Sorry d targets are farmers ,, thanks
U mean that in 4 weeks u can't 3 people to stand ffor u before u get d loan
bosaty2003:
This is interesting provided the loan is real. there are trustworthy people who need capital to kick start and they will turn a better human being.
1. is it a cooperative?
2. can you do more that N1,800 contributions per months?
3. if you don't have a farmer to guarantee you, who else can guarantee you?
kindly reply.
regards
boluwajokosegun:
@bosaty2003 thank

1. yes
2.yes
3.Any other person who may want to borrow cash ie anybody doing biz

Pls l need those who can acess d loan this month
@boluwajokosegun: I have been following your thread, interesting and captivating but it looks like its getting complicated? like a sort of bait o a fishing line! Do you have some money with some motives behind it, like hidden charges or deceiving someone to make some sort of subscription? No offense but please clarify your thread, there are lots of us reading but looks like a foggy lane too dark to ply.
Is it loan for farmer, intending farmers or any business person?

Kind regards
Re: Just A Month To Access This Loan Anywhere In Naija by boluwajokosegun: 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
Thank u
It is loan for those who hav farm & not for newbiz or green farmers or prospective farmers
Thanks
Re: Just A Month To Access This Loan Anywhere In Naija by Johnnyessence(m): 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
boluwajokosegun:
Thank u
It is loan for those who hav farm & not for newbiz or green farmers or prospective farmers
Thanks
bro boluwajoko u haven't answer my question ooo ooo. Pls are u into virgin land sales hmm pls answer me ooo ooo thks am not on WhatsApp cos' my phone has fault but you can reach me on my email: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com thks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Precision Irrigation For Demonstration Plots & large fields! / High Yield Hybrid Bitter Kola Seedlings Are Available At Affordable Price / I will invest in a business idea - Agriculture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.