Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? (2237 Views)

Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? / Laye Ajube, The Mother Of The 10 Children Whose Photo Went Viral / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by atakamus: 11:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
One is the mother of the other and she's in her 40s. Let that sink in. Some people just don't age at all. It's hard to tell who the mum and daughter is, right?

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/04/guess-who-is-mother-and-who-is-daughter.html

Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by Nellizzy(m): 11:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
cry
the one on green.
see the chest
Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by atakamus: 11:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
For me and my family, I think that the one by the right is the mother. You know by their breast_ you shall know them. Women too much.
Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by Cutehector(m): 11:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
The one puttn on grEen
Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by phemsie(m): 11:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
mother's the one wearing black spagetti top

4 Likes

Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by pTomz(m): 11:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
d wan in green is d mother
Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
The one in the green top is the mother. N though she looks smaller, u can actually some bit of oldness in her. Also in terms of manner of pose,she looks much more calm than the other, which further proves she's the older one.
Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan!

The one on green top should be d mother cos of her breast and tummy, d way she pose and d kinda hair she's wearing..

*my point oh*
Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by bewla(m): 11:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
U IN GREEN NA U OLD PASS

1 Like

Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by Queendo(f): 11:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
D mother is d one on a black Top
Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
Right back at her! tongue
Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by Psalmwise(m): 12:06am On Apr 12, 2015
nah d wan wey get bobby bd mother

even looking at the wey she pose...her swag was moderate

buh d dauter her breast small, and she open bdy down, and she put small swag
Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by Acekidc4(m): 12:24am On Apr 12, 2015
Huh!! Wait Let me Ask SANGOcheesy
Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by MMotimo: 2:10am On Apr 12, 2015
Lady in green is the Mom
Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by Mamaflex(f): 5:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
The lady in green offcourse! She look more experienced than the other girl. Her eye is down while the other girl's is up.

The lady in green don chichumchin, while the one in black never chienichin. grin
Re: Guess Who Is The Mother And Who Is The Daughter? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
I'd say the lady in black is the mother. A mother doesn't always have larger breásts larger than her daughter's, even if the daughter is just 16-years-old.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

New England Brogues Shoes / What To Do When You Realize He Has Another Wife / Sisters Batter Mistress For Dating Their Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.