Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

My Beautiful Black People, Why Ain't You Proud Of Your Skin Colour...? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Beautiful Black People, Why Ain't You Proud Of Your Skin Colour...? (2880 Views)

See My Beautiful Naija Girls. (photos) / Best Cream Or Lotion To Give The Skin Chocolate Colour. / Best Cream To Use To Change Your Skin Colour To White.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Beautiful Black People, Why Ain't You Proud Of Your Skin Colour...? by whizqueen(f): 8:02am On Apr 12, 2015
pasqal09:

na wa o, i no want that size. na ur size i want
Me ke? tongue cheesy
Re: My Beautiful Black People, Why Ain't You Proud Of Your Skin Colour...? by pasqal09: 8:05am On Apr 12, 2015
whizqueen:

Me ke? tongue cheesy
ehen? you de deny me?
Re: My Beautiful Black People, Why Ain't You Proud Of Your Skin Colour...? by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 12, 2015
The pictures attached r just pure funny. Double coloured pple. U know d worst part is when they now stop using whjatveer it is they r using/did. Then they ll become rainbow coloured.
Re: My Beautiful Black People, Why Ain't You Proud Of Your Skin Colour...? by jamillion: 10:14am On Apr 12, 2015
95% of ladies with china made skin, anyway, I cn bleep them but for marriage....u got to be kidding
Re: My Beautiful Black People, Why Ain't You Proud Of Your Skin Colour...? by whizqueen(f): 10:20am On Apr 12, 2015
pasqal09:

ehen? you de deny me?
You know say I no fit.
Where av you been all this while?
Re: My Beautiful Black People, Why Ain't You Proud Of Your Skin Colour...? by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 12, 2015
There's one chocolate babe in my office am always drooling over her, sadly she's not into me, Colleague-Zoned me cry
Re: My Beautiful Black People, Why Ain't You Proud Of Your Skin Colour...? by tameera(f): 5:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
Don't think those pictures are real undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Skater Skirts Available !!!!!!!!!!!! / Crocodile Head Style Shoe Spotted Online. / ***my NATURAL hair***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.