Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race --- Sahara Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race --- Sahara Reporters (7464 Views)

Celebrations In Kaduna As El-Rufai Wins Governorship / APC Wins Governorship Elections In Plateau State / Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race: Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race --- Sahara Reporters by reporter1: 6:34am On Apr 12, 2015
With over 90% of votes collated across Lagos state Saharareporters can conclusively state that Akinwunmi Ambode of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has won majority of votes cast during Saturday's gubernatorial election in Lagos state.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/04/12/ambode-apc-wins-governorship-race

Congratulations Amode! Tinubu is the foremost politician in Nigeria.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race --- Sahara Reporters by aveiro(m): 6:36am On Apr 12, 2015
ambooo ambooo.eko sese bere ni o amboo.gbebe

12 Likes

Re: Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race --- Sahara Reporters by iamtundemoore: 6:36am On Apr 12, 2015
ATIDE OOOO.......Jimi can always try again.

Sai APC.

8 Likes

Re: Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race --- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 12, 2015
APC leading in the center

APC ruling odualand

APC taking over many northern states

APC in edo state

APC having majority both in the upper and lower chambers of the NA

APC the new biggest political party in Africa

Jimi emeka agbaje is not just the man, there is no way the dude could win the election because almost all yorubas in lagos saw him as an ibo candidate. I also saw him as an ibo candidate. Jimi shot himself in the foot by aligning with the wrong folks. Now were are the ifeanyi ubah and his useless saTAN members that promised agbaje one million votes? Where are his ibo friends that said they will bring Tinubu down in lagos and make a statement to oba rilwan that lagos really belongs to them ?

Jimi I hope you have learned one or two lessons from this, never spit in the face of your people just because you want to make some strangers happy. Imagine, jimi even used a drone to moniter how the elections is going to be. Like who deceived him that he is going to be the next governor? Tinubu doesn't have to rig any election for ambode, anyday anytime APC will beat PDP as far as governorship election is concern in lagos.

I hate rigging, but if rigging will stop PDP from coming close to lagos treasury then so be it.

Jimi okechukwuemaka agbaje, try again next time
cheesy

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race --- Sahara Reporters by Abuklaw(m): 6:38am On Apr 12, 2015
Whoever ridicules Tinubu is playing with political irrelevancy. Agbaje won't know the weight of this loss until he realise that he can't be relevant in lagos state politics again unless he pit his tent with Tinubu.

Whoever associate with bode george, obanikoro and their superior loser at the top will go know where in our politics, the people now know better than before. It is a case of show me your friends and I will know who you are.

Ambo..., atide
Sai Tinubu
Sai Fashola
Sai APC

18 Likes

Re: Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race --- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 12, 2015
May God's will be done for Lagos!
Re: Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race --- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 12, 2015
The Yoruba paper review go sweet die tomorrow.

The Agbaje online warriors can head to the lagoon. grin

7 Likes

Re: Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race --- Sahara Reporters by adeokunade: 6:39am On Apr 12, 2015
Sai Ambode. Is JK not Okay again

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race --- Sahara Reporters by Mayour11(m): 6:41am On Apr 12, 2015
APC!!! Change

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race --- Sahara Reporters by jaybee3(m): 6:41am On Apr 12, 2015
I'm only interested in the final margin of victory

1 Like

Re: Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race --- Sahara Reporters by Amazo: 6:42am On Apr 12, 2015
reporter1:
With over 90% of votes collated across Lagos state Saharareporters can conclusively state that Akinwunmi Ambode of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has won majority of votes cast during Saturday's gubernatorial election in Lagos state.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/04/12/ambode-apc-wins-governorship-race

Congratulations Amode! Tinubu is the foremost politician in Nigeria.

space booked... i'll be back to comment on this

1 Like

Re: Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race --- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 12, 2015
jaybee3:
I'm only interested in the final margin of victory

grin

This one na winner take all

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race --- Sahara Reporters by reporter1: 6:43am On Apr 12, 2015
Thank you Lagos State for shaming them -shimas and shinyeres.

Lagoon straight!

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race --- Sahara Reporters by ibrokola(m): 6:43am On Apr 12, 2015
AMBODE OOO, ATI DE! Congratulations Ambode, my Governor Elect! This should be an opportunity to unite all Lagosians irrespective of ethnic origin. Let's take Lagos to greater heights. EKO ONI BAJE O!!!

8 Likes

Re: Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race --- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 12, 2015
Congratulations to the APC and all true Lagosians.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race --- Sahara Reporters by ramdris(m): 6:45am On Apr 12, 2015
Good news I must say.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race --- Sahara Reporters by dokunbam(m): 6:45am On Apr 12, 2015
grin congrat ahead

But still waiting for the final result

1 Like

Re: Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race --- Sahara Reporters by phlemzy: 6:46am On Apr 12, 2015
Good for APC. I just knew that the total population of Igbo in Lagos is never enough to threaten Ambode's victory. I only hope those Igbo groups giving deadline to Oba will be humble & resolve their differences amicably,so that our Lagoon won't get congested.

12 Likes

Re: Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race --- Sahara Reporters by Rilwayne001: 6:48am On Apr 12, 2015
Lagoon straight grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race --- Sahara Reporters by jaybee3(m): 6:48am On Apr 12, 2015
belabela:

grin

This one na winner take all
Yes but a close margin suggests APC have their work cut out
I'm already thinking ahead bro!
Re: Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race --- Sahara Reporters by lilflipnerd: 6:48am On Apr 12, 2015
Ambo Ambo... gbobo wa la leko
Ajo ma je gbadun...
Eyin Omo Ndigbo
Eyin Omo Yoruba
Eyin Omo la bi Eko
Eyin Omo Hausa..
Eyin Omo Nigerdelta...
Eyin Omo nigeria
E je ka joo...

Ambo
Sai Buhari
APC (change)

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race --- Sahara Reporters by SerialMan: 6:49am On Apr 12, 2015
Re: Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race --- Sahara Reporters by oakson: 6:49am On Apr 12, 2015
AMBO

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race --- Sahara Reporters by reporter1: 6:50am On Apr 12, 2015
True Lagosians have spoken loud and clear. I'm glad that Lagos did not fall into the hands of evil PDP

6 Likes

Re: Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race --- Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 12, 2015
jaybee3:

Yes but a close margin suggests APC have their work cut out
I'm already thinking ahead bro!

Thinking ahead is good where politics is based on principle. Knowing Nigerian politicians even Agbaje can decamp to APC tomorrow.

Best is to watch this on 4D grin

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race --- Sahara Reporters by REMMEI(m): 6:51am On Apr 12, 2015
Lolz

If you don't know this better know now.. AMBO yeah!.. ATIDE.. grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race --- Sahara Reporters by ilovecritics(m): 6:54am On Apr 12, 2015
Good for him! undecided
Re: Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race --- Sahara Reporters by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:56am On Apr 12, 2015
APC!
The political powerhouse to beat.
Amboooooooo

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race --- Sahara Reporters by jaybee3(m): 6:56am On Apr 12, 2015
belabela:

Thinking ahead is good where politics is based on principle. Knowing Nigerian politicians even Agbaje can decamp to APC tomorrow.

Best is to watch this on 4D grin
Thinking ahead in terms of the block votes from the minorities
It will be utterly stupid and suicidal not to pay attention to it

1 Like

Re: Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race --- Sahara Reporters by kayboy4y(m): 6:58am On Apr 12, 2015
reporter1:
Thank you Lagos State for shaming them -shimas and shinyeres.

Lagoon straight!
grin Nkeshi

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race --- Sahara Reporters by shollydave(m): 7:01am On Apr 12, 2015
Congrat 2 all lagosians ibo hausa yoruba
Re: Ambode Of APC Wins Governorship Race --- Sahara Reporters by coldFLARES1(m): 7:02am On Apr 12, 2015
Ambode should empower Lagos indigenes and teach those ungrateful irritants that call themselves 'JEWS' some bitter lessons. Meantime, punishment on prostitution, armed robbery, kidnapping, product counterfeiting, currency counterfeiting, piracy, drug trafficing and child trafficing should be made more stringent and better enforced. That is their FORTE!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The World Poorest President / Frozen Accounts: Fayose Knows Fate Dec 2 / We Won’t Deploy INEC Officials To Danger Zones – Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.