Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,350 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

HILARIOUS Marriage Application Form (very Funny) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / HILARIOUS Marriage Application Form (very Funny) (8308 Views)

Hilarious Marriage Application Form For Intending Husbands / Very Funny!! See A Teeth That Has Bluetooth Color / A Father's Marriage Application Form For Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HILARIOUS Marriage Application Form (very Funny) by iamskatertola(m): 7:45am On Apr 12, 2015
APPLICATION FORM TO MARRY MY DAUGHTER.

FILL THE FORM IN YOUR OWN HANDWRITING AND IN BLOCK LETTERS

I _______________ hereby apply to marry your daughter Miss____________. I am _____ years old.

Please answer the following questions honestly.

1. Are you a Christian ? Yes/No
2. Do you have a degree or diploma? Yes/No
3. Are you still a virgin? Yes/No
4. Are you working? Yes/No
5. Do you have a car? Yes/No

If your answer to any of the above questions is NO, do not continue. Leave my house and don't look back.

If all your answers were YES, Then continue...

1. In 50 words or more, Describe the disadvantages of cheating in marriage.

2. With the aid of a diagram, Explain how you can give respect to your father-in-law and mother-in-law.

3. Suppose your wife says "Honey, I need money for my hair at the saloon", what would be your answer?

4. Explain any TEN causes of divorce.

5. What does the term 'good husband' mean to you?

6.Do you have both dad and mum together? Yes/No
If No explain why?

7. Were your parents legally married? Yes/No
If YES for how long?________________________

If the time of their marriage is less than your age, Explain why you were born out of wedlock. _________________________________________

8. Explain the meaning of ''COME HOME EARLY" As used by women (100 words)

9. Give any THREE reasons that can cause a man to sleep outside his house.

10. In case of divorce, Who do you think is the owner of the kids between father and mother?

Answer the following by Yes or No.

1. Do you drink alcohol? Yes/No
2. Do you smoke? Yes/No
3. Are you short-tempered? Yes/No

LAST PART - BUT EQUALLY IMPORTANT

1. When can you be free for interviews?___________

2. When is the best time to interview your dad?_________

3. When can I interview your mum?___________________

4. When can I interview your congregation Elders?______________

5. Please stick your passport size photo below which will be put in the newspaper to check if you have other girlfriends.

Sign here: ________________

Sign again: _______________

Thank you for showing interest in my daughter. Your application will be processed in a year's time.

You will be acknowledged only if you emerge successful.

As you are waiting...

*Please don't call me!
*Don't visit me!
*Don't contact my daughter!

If you do, you will be disqualified!

Leave your details in case I need to ask you more questions;

Postal Address: _________________________
Email: __________________________________
Phone: _________________________________
Home:__________________________________
Facebook: ______________________________

BEST WISHES

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: HILARIOUS Marriage Application Form (very Funny) by Fairgodwin(m): 7:53am On Apr 12, 2015
Very cheap. Meanwhile, I will move to another more 'expensive' lady than that his daughter in less than that a year's time he gave me. And I'm very that in the end, he would gladly marry his daughter as wife number 2.
Re: HILARIOUS Marriage Application Form (very Funny) by dajoaneke(m): 7:54am On Apr 12, 2015
LMAO! Sir, be sure that after I marry your daughter, you will equally fill forms to see your daughter and grand kids.
Re: HILARIOUS Marriage Application Form (very Funny) by Kelvinsonelly: 7:56am On Apr 12, 2015
Very 4ny n crazy.
Re: HILARIOUS Marriage Application Form (very Funny) by iamskatertola(m): 7:57am On Apr 12, 2015
dajoaneke:
LMAO! Sir, be sure that after I marry your daughter, you will equally fill forms to see your daughter and grand kids.
marriage na by force when its nt dangote's daughter
Re: HILARIOUS Marriage Application Form (very Funny) by iamskatertola(m): 8:00am On Apr 12, 2015
A few months after his parents were divorced, little Johnny passed by his mom's bedroom and saw her rubbing her body and moaning, "I need a man, I need a man!"

Over the next couple of months, he saw her doing this several times.

One day, he came home from school and heard her moaning. When he peeked into her bedroom, he saw a man on top of her. Little Johnny ran into his room, took off his clothes, threw himself on his bed, started stroking himself and moaning, "Ohh, I need a bike! I need a bike!"A few months after his parents were divorced, little Johnny passed by his mom's bedroom and saw her rubbing her body and moaning, "I need a man, I need a man!"

One day, he came home from school and heard her moaning. When he peeked into her bedroom, he saw a man on top of her. Little Johnny ran into his room, took off his clothes, threw himself on his bed, started stroking himself and moaning, "Ohh, I need a bike! I need a bike!"
A few months after his parents were divorced, little Johnny passed by his mom's bedroom and saw her rubbing her body and moaning, "I need a man, I need a man!"

One day, he came home from school and heard her moaning. When he peeked into her bedroom, he saw a man on top of her. Little Johnny ran into his room, took off his clothes, threw himself on his bed, started stroking himself and moaning, "Ohh, I need a bike! I need a bike!"
Re: HILARIOUS Marriage Application Form (very Funny) by SonOfTheLion(m): 8:06am On Apr 12, 2015
ur daughter go reach 40 before ur eyes go clear grin
Re: HILARIOUS Marriage Application Form (very Funny) by walexGodson(m): 8:10am On Apr 12, 2015
Even bill gates daughter no fit hard reach dis 1
Re: HILARIOUS Marriage Application Form (very Funny) by dajoaneke(m): 8:16am On Apr 12, 2015
iamskatertola:
marriage na by force when its nt dangote's daughter
I did not enjoy "Bruno Mars -Grenade" because it had good melody.

1 Like

Re: HILARIOUS Marriage Application Form (very Funny) by icebebe(f): 8:31am On Apr 12, 2015
Lmao!!! Anyways we are worth d stress!
Re: HILARIOUS Marriage Application Form (very Funny) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lol!
Re: HILARIOUS Marriage Application Form (very Funny) by jamace(m): 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
The babe should do something fast else she will expire on the shelve. grin

(1) (Reply)

My Naughty Diary / / See This Hilarious Chat Between Two Friends About Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.