Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! (6322 Views)

Jesus No Be God: Read Bible Well / No Heaven No Hell Would You Still Be Good / Imagine There Is No Heaven or Hell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by udatso: 9:22am On Apr 12, 2015
Blazinraj01:
Lool. He is already doing that.

Haha, this is little. They would post more lengthy ones. These guys are so funny, they created a topic to sell jesus to us and they are talking about terrorism in islam. Trust me, they can't help it but talk about Islam. Nothing feels tight for most of them if they don't talk about Islam. It kinds of give them inner peace I think

1 Like

Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by Blazinraj01(f): 9:26am On Apr 12, 2015
udatso:

Haha, this is little. They would post more lengthy ones. These guys are so funny, they created a topic to sell jesus to us and they are talking about terrorism in islam. Trust me, they can't help it but talk about Islam. Nothing feels tight for most of them if they don't talk about Islam. It kinds of give them inner peace I think
Yes. They will just wake and conjure speculation in their mind and post it on nairaland hoping to convince us all. I guess they can't help it. smiley
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by malvisguy212: 9:34am On Apr 12, 2015
Blazinraj01:
To complete his ministry which is to restore law and order on earth and defeat Dajjal. You know what He would be coming back as radical muslim kiss
Prophet Muhammad isn't coming back because it isn't in his mission and prophet Muhammad is late and he is in his grave like all other prophet worshipping God everyday.
Jesus on the other hand didn't die (he wasn't crucified and didn't die for your sins) but was raised to heavens and he has been there all this while awaiting his return. tongue
what mission Jesus did not complete? This is the deception of satan, Jesus has already come and convict the world of sin , I wish you know the implications of saying Jesus did not die for your sin, there are many things you supposed to know, but the dark nature of muhammed had blinded you, even yusuf Ali in his footnote on surah19:33 say;

" Christ was not crucified but thoes who believe Jesus never died should realy PONDER on this verse"

This verse record Jesus prophesied his death;
Surah 19:33: Peace on me the day I
was born, and the day I die, and the
day I shall be raised alive! (Pickthall)

The chronological sequence of event here is understood,born,die and ressurected.but muslims scholar disorder it by saying this verse is indicating born,raised alive and die.this is pure satanic manipulation.

But the same phrase is used in the verse of john the baptist;

Surah 19:15: And peace on him on
the day he was born, and on the day
he dies, and on the day he is raised
to life. (Shakir)
This is john the baptist talking about his death, will john also come back and die again? It is only Jesus that can deliver you guys from this satanic spell.
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by malvisguy212: 9:36am On Apr 12, 2015
udatso:
Let me predict what would happen in this thread. A certain user called malvisguy212 or his friends would go and copy paste certain trash about Islam that have been dealt with already. Actually they are late already. They should be doing it now.
are you greater than your prophet who do cannot predict his afterlife? Or how he will die?
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by malvisguy212: 9:39am On Apr 12, 2015
Blazinraj01:
Yes. They will just wake and conjure speculation in their mind and post it on nairaland hoping to convince us all. I guess they can't help it. smiley
can you proved the lie in this? https://www.nairaland.com/2183400/inspired-muhammed

https://www.nairaland.com/2121425/allahs-invalidate-own-revelation

https://www.nairaland.com/2226270/jesus-son-manwho-father
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by Hardeysolution(m): 9:40am On Apr 12, 2015
I am sorry my muslim brothers and sisters. I am not condemning any religion but i am just trying to preach the goodnews. The way to heaven should be told so that we won't regret at last. Please dears, let's understand that Christ is the one to save us and we cannot save ourselves and humans can't as well. Should we speak on? Whatsapp-09094619984. But please, Jesus should be in our lives!
Happy sunday!
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by udatso: 9:41am On Apr 12, 2015
Hahah... This is so funny. The topic is now about Prophet Muhammad (Sal-Allahu alayhi wa salam) not been able to predict his death. Hahaha..
I think the next one should be terrorism in islam, followed by the marriage of Prophet, the quran affirming the Bible.... Hahahahahahaah malvisguy212 did I miss the order. It seems you are losing your touch. By now you are supposed to have posted all that. What are you waiting for?
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by malvisguy212: 9:43am On Apr 12, 2015
udatso:

salvation is free.
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by udatso: 9:44am On Apr 12, 2015
malvisguy212:
can you proved the lie in this? https://www.nairaland.com/2183400/inspired-muhammed

https://www.nairaland.com/2121425/allahs-invalidate-own-revelation

https://www.nairaland.com/2226270/jesus-son-manwho-father

You usually don't give links. You would copy all contents and paste. Was it something I said.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by udatso: 9:46am On Apr 12, 2015
malvisguy212:
what mission Jesus did not complete? This is the deception of satan, Jesus has already come and convict the world of sin , I wish you know the implications of saying Jesus did not die for your sin, there are many things you supposed to know, but the dark nature of muhammed had blinded you, even yusuf Ali in his footnote on surah19:33 say;

" Christ was not crucified but thoes who believe Jesus never died should realy PONDER on this verse"

The chronological sequence of event here is understood,born,die and ressurected.but muslims scholar disorder it by saying this verse is indicating born,raised alive and die.this is pure satanic manipulation.

to life. (Shakir)
This is john the baptist talking about his death, will john also come back and die again? It is only Jesus that can deliver you guys from this satanic spell.
Just as albaqir has replied this but it's your job to recycle. Chief recycler

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by Blazinraj01(f): 9:46am On Apr 12, 2015
malvisguy212:

to life. (Shakir)
Who is Muhammad?
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by malvisguy212: 9:59am On Apr 12, 2015
Blazinraj01:
Who is Muhammad?
muhammed is a man who is possessed by the devil to contradict the word of God, why will God waited for 600 years to send muhammed to say "they crucified him not? " what about thoes who died thinking Jesus is death, who gonna take the blame for there unbelief? Satan or Allah? Muhammed is very very confused, let me show you something here;

Surah 4:157: And their saying:
Surely we have KILLED THE MESSIAH,
Isa son of Marium, the messenger
of Allah; and they did not kill him
nor did they crucify him, but it
appeared to them so (like Isa) and
most surely those who differ therein
are only in a doubt about it; they
have no knowledge respecting it, but
only follow a conjecture, and they
killed him not for sure. (Shakir)

Why will the Jew killed the messiah? If you read this account in its entirety
from Surah 4:153 to Surah 4:162, you
will understand who they are that are
saying, “Surely we have killed the Messiah, Isa son of Marium, the
messenger of Allah.” According to the
Qur’an, it is the Jews saying this. Think!
Would the hostile Jews call Jesus the
“Messiah” when they have rejected him
as the Messiah? It must be remembered
that the Jewish religious leaders even
objected when Pilate wrote a title saying, “King of the Jews.” (John 19:19-22). It is, therefore, illogical for the Jews to boastfully say that “we have killed the Messiah” when they did not accept Jesus as the Messiah in the first place. And if they did recognize him as the Messiah – as this verse implies – would they have killed him? Whether they accept Jesus or not, the Jews will never make such a statement, sarcastically or otherwise, regarding the Messiah because the Messiah is a reverential figure for whom they waiting for deliverance. No Jews will boast that they have killed the Messiah.
And the Jews are still devotedly waiting
for the Messiah.

If you chose to remain in this lies, it your choice, worship God or abandoned Him, God allow the tree of Good and evil to grow in the garden just for man to have two option(good and evil) , chose good and live. Thank you for your time. Good bye
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by malvisguy212: 10:01am On Apr 12, 2015
udatso:

Just as albaqir has replied this but it's your job to recycle. Chief recycler
offcorse, you guys will not accepts, thank you for your time.
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by Blazinraj01(f): 10:03am On Apr 12, 2015
malvisguy212:
muhammed is a man who is possessed by the devil to contradict the word of God, why will God waited for 600 years to send muhammed to say "they crucified him not? " what about thoes who died thinking Jesus is death, who gonna take the blame for there unbelief? Satan or Allah? Muhammed is very very confused, let me show you something here;

Surah 4:157: And their saying:
Surely we have KILLED THE MESSIAH,
Isa son of Marium, the messenger
of Allah; and they did not kill him
nor did they crucify him, but it
appeared to them so (like Isa) and
most surely those who differ therein
are only in a doubt about it; they
have no knowledge respecting it, but
only follow a conjecture, and they
killed him not for sure. (Shakir)

Why will the Jew killed the messiah? If you read this account in its entirety
from Surah 4:153 to Surah 4:162, you
will understand who they are that are
saying, “Surely we have killed the Messiah, Isa son of Marium, the
messenger of Allah.” According to the
Qur’an, it is the Jews saying this. Think!
Would the hostile Jews call Jesus the
“Messiah” when they have rejected him
as the Messiah? It must be remembered
that the Jewish religious leaders even
objected when Pilate wrote a title saying, “King of the Jews.” (John 19:19-22). It is, therefore, illogical for the Jews to boastfully say that “we have killed the Messiah” when they did not accept Jesus as the Messiah in the first place. And if they did recognize him as the Messiah – as this verse implies – would they have killed him? Whether they accept Jesus or not, the Jews will never make such a statement, sarcastically or otherwise, regarding the Messiah because the Messiah is a reverential figure for whom they waiting for deliverance. No Jews will boast that they have killed the Messiah.
And the Jews are still devotedly waiting
for the Messiah.

If you chose to remain in this lies, it your choice, worship God or abandoned Him, God allow the tree of Good and evil to grow in the garden just for man to have two option(good and evil) , chose good and live. Thank you for your time. Good bye
Case closed, you ain't worthy of my opinion. Wallow in your ignorance
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by malvisguy212: 10:05am On Apr 12, 2015
Blazinraj01:
Case closed, you ain't worthy of my opinion. Wallow in your ignorance
it's your choice, believe or pass by.
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by udatso: 10:38am On Apr 12, 2015
Hardeysolution:
I am sorry my muslim brothers and sisters. I am not condemning any religion but i am just trying to preach the goodnews. The way to heaven should be told so that we won't regret at last. Please dears, let's understand that Christ is the one to save us and we cannot save ourselves and humans can't as well. Should we speak on? Whatsapp-09094619984. But please, Jesus should be in our lives!
Happy sunday!
Thanks for trying to share what you perceived as good news. I already have good news from my creator Allah already.

1 Like

Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by Hardeysolution(m): 10:55am On Apr 12, 2015
Jesus is the way the truth and the life. The quran confirmed it. So dear broz and sis, why should we argue over the finished matter? Just get the answers directly! God bless your soul!
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by mustymatic(m): 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
malvisguy212:
even the devil believe in jesud more than you, God gave power to the name that is above every other name the nsme is Jesus, that why miracle don't exist in a muslim home because they don't believe in the miraculous name of Jesus.

All the names you mention were Jew with the exception of muhammed,why? When did the covenant of prophethood go to the Arab? Infacte there is no prove that muhammed is in the lineage of ishmael.
Who told you Muslims don't believe in the
existence of Jesus? You are just going over what you barely have knowledge about.
IF only u worship Jesus because of the miracles he performed, then u r doomed. Pastors perfom miracles, like TB Joshua, y dont u ppl worship him?
Muslims are not Antichrist, we dont only love Jesus, in fact we worship the GOD of Jesus.

Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by Hardeysolution(m): 3:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
I have a long message for Muslims and Christians.

In the beginning was the word, the word was with God and the word was God.
God created man in his own Image and he said Let us create man in our own Image.
God is one says the bible. God never changes. God the Father, the son and the holy spirit.
Some defined it using an egg. An egg, the shell,the abdomen and the yoke, major parts.
In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God.
The quran said, God created the world with his word and the word of God is the creator not a creation according to the quran.
The quran says Jesus is the word,truth of God.
If Jesus is the word of God and the word of God is the creator, theN Jesus is.........the creator.
This confirmed in the bible!
Jesus is not a man, but a word of God that came to world, to save mankind.
He is the word of God, the son of God, the truth of God. Jesus is God.
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by Hardeysolution(m): 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
mustymatic:

existence of Jesus? You are just going over what you barely have knowledge about.
IF only u worship Jesus because of the miracles he performed, then u r doomed. Pastors perfom miracles, like TB Joshua, y dont u ppl worship him?
Muslims are not Antichrist, we dont only love Jesus, in fact we worship the GOD of Jesus.
Who says we worship Christ because of miracles? We are not. We believe in his death and his resurrection. We believe in what we accept. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.. Do you know what a writer said? Islam is a religion of book and Christianity is a religion of Salvation
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by Hardeysolution(m): 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
Jesus Christ is the way....... Islam is just a pirated version of Christianity to divert pple to HELL

Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by Hardeysolution(m): 3:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
udatso:

That was a post by one of your brother who tried to make me believe jesus Christ isn't God. Why don't you and him iron out your differences before you preach to me. Your house is on fire and you want to quench mine. Hia.... Lol

www.nairaland.com/2235053/did-jesus-died-sin-which/4#32476231
i have to post these images for clarification

Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by Lex11(m): 4:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
Fact...

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." - Acts 4:12

That name is JESUS The CHRIST.
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by udatso: 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
Quran2:111 says

And they say, "None will enter Paradise except one who is a Jew or a Christian." That is [merely] their wishful thinking, Say, "Produce your proof, if you should be truthful."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by Hardeysolution(m): 4:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
udatso:
Quran2:111 says

And they say, "None will enter Paradise except one who is a Jew or a Christian." That is [merely] their wishful thinking, Say, "Produce your proof, if you should be truthful."
the proof is that the quran came to correct something after 600 years of believing it and the devil at that time was strategising so he came with the Lie 'Islam'. And for the fact of querying it, it is true.. Did the bible go against anything? Why must quran come in that manner?
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by udatso: 4:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
Qur'an, 2:120
Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion. Say: "The Guidance of God,-that is the (only) Guidance." Wert thou to follow their desires after the knowledge which hath reached thee, then wouldst thou find neither Protector nor helper against God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by udatso: 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hardeysolution:
the proof is that the quran came to correct something after 600 years of believing it and the devil at that time was strategising so he came with the Lie 'Islam'. And for the fact of querying it, it is true.. Did the bible go against anything? Why must quran come in that manner?
Am sorry but this isn't comprehensive enough. Could you explain further
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by mustymatic(m): 4:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hardeysolution:
Who says we worship Christ because of miracles? We are not. We believe in his death and his resurrection. We believe in what we accept. Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.. Do you know what a writer said? Islam is a religion of book and Christianity is a religion of Salvation
Jesus was sent by GOD to his people, He's not GOD my friend, and if u dnt believe, please lemme c a verse in d bible dat says dt Jesus said worship me
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by Maamin(m): 4:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
mustymatic:

But why cant you show us at least how muhammed looked like why Jesus that lived 600 years plus before your prophet?
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by udatso: 4:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
Qur'an 5:72-73

Surely, they have disbelieved who say: "Allah is the Messiah ['Iesa (Jesus)], son of Maryam (Mary)." But the Messiah ['Iesa (Jesus)] said: "O Children of Israel! Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Verily, whosoever sets up partners in worship with Allah, then Allah has forbidden Paradise for him, and the Fire will be his abode. And for the Zalimun (polytheists and wrongdoers) there are no helpers. Surely, disbelievers are those who said: "Allah is the third of the three (in a Trinity)." But there is no ilah (god) (none who has the right to be worshipped) but One Ilah (God -Allah). And if they cease not from what they say, verily, a painful torment will befall the disbelievers among them.
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by mustymatic(m): 6:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
Maamin:

But why cant you show us at least how muhammed looked like why Jesus that lived 600 years plus before your prophet?
I can only give description that is in the hadiths.
but u, on d oda hand created som cartoon
Re: Without Jesus, No Heaven/paradise! Muslims Hear! by Maamin(m): 6:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
mustymatic:

I can only give description that is in the hadiths.
but u, on d oda hand created som cartoon

Now this is false accusation on me, when did i create any cartoon? undecided...after all you are even the one guilty of that, by posting some pics describing what you think Isah ibn Allah should look like.

And which of the Hadith? Authentic or unreliable one? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman An Evil Spiritualist Under A Mask,, Dont Be Deceived / Challenging The Skeptics / Anglican Church Honours Humanitarian Orby Agwuncha With Appreciation Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.