Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Will Someone Go To Hell If He Attends A Fake Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Someone Go To Hell If He Attends A Fake Church (870 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Attends UNN's Convocation (Photos) / 5 Dangerous Signs Your Pastor Is A Fake / This Lady Claims She Is Going To Hell Fire And So Proud Of It ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Someone Go To Hell If He Attends A Fake Church by Iamfrank(m): 7:59am On Apr 12, 2015
Right now I am churchless,(sic)..... I hv bn attending dis chur 4 a while nw, d pastor alwz says he doesn't joke wit his tithes n offerings, at first I tot it was a joke until he said pple shud start raisin dier offerin up, so dat everybody cn c it, b4 dancing out to put it on a transparent tall show glass, I jst saw it as nothin.. Nt until he boastfully said God showed him dat GEJ will win d election...... Na dat time I confirm say dis pastor na one chance o

My frnd also invited me to anoda chur were d pastor said dey hv a weekly prayer service.... Dat workers shud bring #1500, student #1000 n children #500 for prayers to b answered efficiently.. Na dere I go d chur last o

I also went to anoda popular chur satelite branch were d pastor was dancin shoki n etighi..... Dis man luks lik a chronic womaniser, he also urge to collect bribe durin d election... Sayin its our rit......

Dese r d 3 churches close to were I live, pls am askin d religious bigot here.... If I attend such churches.... Does it mean am already a canditate of hell...... Pls mature advice only
Re: Will Someone Go To Hell If He Attends A Fake Church by yomi007k(m): 8:11am On Apr 12, 2015
Yes ofcos
Re: Will Someone Go To Hell If He Attends A Fake Church by antiboko(m): 9:47am On Apr 12, 2015
Definately. If you attend a fake church how would you hear the sound doctrine of God's word? You likely become fake as the church.

Many churches today are not supposed to be called churches but rather MOTIVATIONAL GATHERING because they are only interested in how to make money and the likes.
Re: Will Someone Go To Hell If He Attends A Fake Church by wiegraf: 10:23am On Apr 12, 2015
This is an excellent question

Bumpin and FP please..

1 Like

Re: Will Someone Go To Hell If He Attends A Fake Church by amosdrizzy: 10:31am On Apr 12, 2015
Wait.......let me ask my pastor
Re: Will Someone Go To Hell If He Attends A Fake Church by Iamfrank(m): 10:32am On Apr 12, 2015
antiboko:
Definately. If you attend a fake church how would you hear the sound doctrine of God's word? You likely become fake as the church.

Many churches today are not supposed to be called churches but rather MOTIVATIONAL GATHERING because they are only interested in how to make money and the likes.

I get ur point bro
Re: Will Someone Go To Hell If He Attends A Fake Church by grandstar(m): 1:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
Iamfrank:
Right now I am churchless,(sic)..... I hv bn attending dis chur 4 a while nw, d pastor alwz says he doesn't joke wit his tithes n offerings, at first I tot it was a joke until he said pple shud start raisin dier offerin up, so dat everybody cn c it, b4 dancing out to put it on a transparent tall show glass, I jst saw it as nothin.. Nt until he boastfully said God showed him dat GEJ will win d election...... Na dat time I confirm say dis pastor na one chance o

My frnd also invited me to anoda chur were d pastor said dey hv a weekly prayer service.... Dat workers shud bring #1500, student #1000 n children #500 for prayers to b answered efficiently.. Na dere I go d chur last o

I also went to anoda popular chur satelite branch were d pastor was dancin shoki n etighi..... Dis man luks lik a chronic womaniser, he also urge to collect bribe durin d election... Sayin its our rit......

Dese r d 3 churches close to were I live, pls am askin d religious bigot here.... If I attend such churches.... Does it mean am already a canditate of hell...... Pls mature advice only

Jesus foretold false Christ and false prophets will arise. If you follow a fake prophets, everlasting destruction awaits you (Read Matthew 23:13,15, 1 Thess 1:8-10)

Pls note that there is nothing like hell as a place of torment. The wages sin pays is death(Read Romans 6:23)

We worship and serve God because we love Him (Read Deuteronomy 6:6, 1 John 5:3).

About paying of tithes, do you know the word tithe appears as many times as Sokoto in the new testament. Why is that so? Because the tithes were given to the Levites, the only tribe that had no land inheritance in Israel. Jehovah was their portion. This tithes ensured the could sustain themselves as they had no other source of livelihood.

For Christains, God loves a cheerful giver and we must give from our hearts what we can afford, according to what God has blessed Him.

So never be fooled by false prophets (Read Galatians 1:8-10)

Last but not the least, would you like to discover a House of Worship where they do not collect offerings? There are bo ushers going around with a bag. Where there is a contribution box somewhere in the building where you can make your donations? Where monthly statements of accounts are presented to its members and nothing hidden?

I advise you to visit any Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses. You can also request for a free bible study from the Bible Teach Book and request to know signs of the true religion
Re: Will Someone Go To Hell If He Attends A Fake Church by An2elect2(f): 1:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
You don't put the cart before the horse. Someone will go to hell if he/she is not born again. period. This is enough reason on its own to be in hell.

Now, a genuinely saved person will not stay long in a fake church cos he has the light to see which is right and wrong even as he matures in faith.

Attending a fake church as normal is the product of a false conversion.
Re: Will Someone Go To Hell If He Attends A Fake Church by PastorOluT(m): 4:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
Iamfrank:

Why do u need to attend church in the first place since u ain't a 'religious bigot' (seeking advice from a religious bigot?).
Re: Will Someone Go To Hell If He Attends A Fake Church by Akposb(m): 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
My candid advice is for you to sincerely go to God in prayer and ask for his guidance. Also read your Bible to know more about him.
About the church I will recommend either Anglican, Catholic or Baptist. These churches will help you as they are mostly based on a chain of connections and pastors are usually changed.
Re: Will Someone Go To Hell If He Attends A Fake Church by Iamfrank(m): 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
Akposb:
My candid advice is for you to sincerely go to God in prayer and ask for his guidance. Also read your Bible to know more about him.
About the church I will recommend either Anglican, Catholic or Baptist. These churches will help you as they are mostly based on a chain of connections and pastors are usually changed.

My place is very far 4m all dose churches u mentioned....

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Failed / Should The Fear Of Hell Be Our Prerequisites For Worship? / The Magical Mustard Seed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.