Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Jesus Failed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Failed (868 Views)

Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016 / Jesus' Failed Prophecy About His Second Coming... Christians Should Plss Explain / Rejoinder To Jesus Failed Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Failed by McSterling(m): 7:30am On May 26, 2015
Christianity tells us the story of the Gospel: The good news. How Adam and Eve committed a Brobdingnagian sin by simply eating a forbidden fruit; how we all, Adam and Eve's descendants have inherited this sin by default and put in Hell's way. Then God conceived of a genius plan. He'd impregnate a betrothed virgin with his son/himself. The resultant god-man called Jesus would then die on a cross. This gruesome and inhuman ritual would at once reconcile man with God. Man would be returned to a state similar to Adam and Eve's before the fall. But it appears every of God's genius plans often fails. He made the world and man and thought it was good but man soon fell. He tried to get rid of evil by drowning all humans except 8 and how did that pan out? He chose Israel as his special people but they constantly drove him mad and he had to kill many of them. He even threatened to kill all of them except Moses but Moses intervened. And now he sent Jesus to die as saviour from sin and eternal damnation, but sin still thrives ultimately. This world hardly seems like a saved one. Sin thrives even among church folk. Christians admit/confess that most people go/are going to hell. They see visions where everybody including the pope goes to hell. And yet Jesus died to save this same world 2000 years ago. This was the best plan God could come up with and it failed as usual. Perhaps God is regretting killing himself/ his son right now just like he did about creating man and drowning the world.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Failed by Nobody: 7:39am On May 26, 2015
if our gospel be hid , it is hid to them that are lost
Re: Jesus Failed by mujahid1339(m): 8:57am On May 26, 2015
you need the holy spirit to understand.
Re: Jesus Failed by haffaze777(m): 9:19am On May 26, 2015
McSterling:
Christianity tells us the story of the Gospel: The good news. How Adam and Eve committed a Brobdingnagian sin by simply eating a forbidden fruit; how we all, Adam and Eve's descendants have inherited this sin by default and put in Hell's way. Then God conceived of a genius plan. He'd impregnate a betrothed virgin with his son/himself. The resultant god-man called Jesus would then die on a cross. This gruesome and inhuman ritual would at once reconcile man with God. Man would be returned to a state similar to Adam and Eve's before the fall. But it appears every of God's genius plans often fails. He made the world and man and thought it was good but man soon fell. He tried to get rid of evil by drowning all humans except 8 and how did that pan out? He chose Israel as his special people but they constantly drove him mad and he had to kill many of them. He even threatened to kill all of them except Moses but Moses intervened. And now he sent Jesus to die as saviour from sin and eternal damnation, but sin still thrives ultimately. This world hardly seems like a saved one. Sin thrives even among church folk. Christians admit/confess that most people go/are going to hell. They see visions where everybody including the pope goes to hell. And yet Jesus died to save this same world 2000 years ago. This was the best plan God could come up with and it failed as usual. Perhaps God is regretting killing himself/ his son right now just like he did about creating man and drowning the world.

I pity u,do u think u can understand word of god without holy shekpe?
Re: Jesus Failed by Rilwayne001: 9:45am On May 26, 2015
Oh! yes, the biblical Jesus failed.
Re: Jesus Failed by Anas09: 6:14pm On May 26, 2015
And the theifing Rapist false prophet excelled in what?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Failed by jcross19: 6:53pm On May 26, 2015
Rilwayne001:
may God have mercy on you because you are lot because of fail mohamMAD promises.
Re: Jesus Failed by jcross19: 6:53pm On May 26, 2015
Rilwayne001:
may God have mercy on you because you are lost because of fail mohamMAD promises.
Re: Jesus Failed by Rilwayne001: 7:28pm On May 26, 2015
jcross19:
may God have mercy on you because you are lot because of fail mohamMAD promises.

Couldn't expect much from you undecided
Re: Jesus Failed by enilove(m): 6:01am On May 27, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Jesus cannot fail. He has done and completed his work of love and redemption for everyone who is ready and willing to accept him . For whoever fails to accept him is the THE ONE THAT HAS FAILED FOR ETERNITY.

JESUS SAID :

Proverbs 8:22-36 KJV
The Lord possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old. [23] I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. [24] When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water. [25] Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth: [26] While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world. [27] When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth: [28] When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep: [29] When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth: [30] Then I was by him, as one brought up with him : and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him; [31] Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men. [32] Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my ways. [33] Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not. [34] Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors. [35] For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the Lord . [36] But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.

DO NOT WRONG YOUR OWN SOUL .
IF YOU DO NOT LOVE DEATH ,ACCEPT JESUS TODAY & YOU WILL FOREVER BE GREATFUL TO GOD.
Re: Jesus Failed by McSterling(m): 6:07am On May 27, 2015
haffaze777:

I pity u,do u think u can understand word of god without holy shekpe?
Holy koskolo will suffice.
Re: Jesus Failed by McSterling(m): 6:08am On May 27, 2015
enilove:

Jesus cannot fail. He has done and completed his work of love and redemption for everyone who is ready and willing to accept him . For whoever fails to accept him is the THE ONE THAT HAS FAILED FOR ETERNITY.

JESUS SAID :

Proverbs 8:22-36 KJV
The Lord possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old. [23] I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. [24] When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water. [25] Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth: [26] While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world. [27] When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth: [28] When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep: [29] When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth: [30] Then I was by him, as one brought up with him : and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him; [31] Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men. [32] Now therefore hearken unto me, O ye children: for blessed are they that keep my ways. [33] Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not. [34] Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors. [35] For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the Lord . [36] But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.

DO NOT WRONG YOUR OWN SOUL .
IF YOU DO NOT LOVE DEATH ,ACCEPT JESUS TODAY & YOU WILL FOREVER BE GREATFUL TO GOD.

Platitudes.

(1) (Reply)

10 Quotes That Explains The Significance Of The Holy Month 'ramadan' / The Magical Mustard Seed / How Bosnian Muslims View Christians 20 Years After Srebrenica Massacre.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.