Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Imo Gubber: I Am Prepared To Concede If I Loose- Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Gubber: I Am Prepared To Concede If I Loose- Okorocha (541 Views)

2015 Election: How Chidoka, Adoke, Dudafa Convinced Jonathan to Concede Victory / REVEALED: The Men and Woman Who Convinced Jonathan To Concede Defeat. / I Am Prepared If Anything Bad Happens To GMB - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Imo Gubber: I Am Prepared To Concede If I Loose- Okorocha by Immaangel(f): 9:03am On Apr 12, 2015
said he is ready to congratulate whoever emerges the winner of the governorship election in the state, if he loses the poll. He stated this in an interview with journalists minutes after casting his at Ogboko Ward 2 in Ideato South Local Government Area of the state on Saturday. “I will congratulate whoever wins the election. Why not? But, first, let us do things properly,” Okorocha said. The governor, who said the card reader failed to capture his fingerprints during the accreditation process in his ward, commended the Independent National Electoral Commission in the state for the smooth conduct of the election. He said, “So far, the election is quite peaceful, especially in Ogboko Ward 2, where I voted. As we would expect, this is a violence- free area in the history of Imo State politics. There has never been any record of violence here. But this cannot be said about places that are notorious for election violence, such as Mbutu in Aboh- Mbaise LGA. “I have heard about political thugs hired by some politicians to cause mayhem in some polling units. The same thing is going on at
places like Ohaji-Egbema, Oguta, Ezinihite and Ngo-Okpala, to mention a few. We must condemn election violence in all ramifications.” The governor called for a judicial panel to look into the causes of election crises in some parts of Imo State.
Re: Imo Gubber: I Am Prepared To Concede If I Loose- Okorocha by Raiders: 9:07am On Apr 12, 2015
Rochas you cant lose. Failure is not an option to you. We hope you end up winning because you are one of the best governor in Nigeria
Re: Imo Gubber: I Am Prepared To Concede If I Loose- Okorocha by stanogb(m): 9:45am On Apr 12, 2015
Raiders:
Rochas you cant lose. Failure is not an option to you. We hope you end up winning because you are one of the best governor in Nigeria
Dont be a f00l here. Rochas is a scam. He has lost.

(1) (Reply)

Wike Nyesom Won In Rivers / Nigerians Among The Best People In The World — Indonesian Ambassador / Senate Ask Jonathan To Return Original Copy Of Constitution Ammendment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.