Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box (46269 Views)

Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments / Nigerian Yoruba Man Running For Prime Minister In UK ??? Watch The Campaign / Three Dead As Soldiers Chase Ballot Box Snatchers In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box by Godfullsam(m): 11:44am On Apr 12, 2015
INEC ɮaʟʟօt ɮօx ɨs tօօ ɨռʄɛʀɨօʀ embarassed

It ʟօօҡs ʍօʀɛ ʟɨҡɛ tɦɛ ɮօxɛs ʊsɛɖ ʄօʀ sɛʟʟɨռɢ քʊʄʄ քʊʄʄ , ɛɢɢ ʀօʟʟs aռɖ ʍɛat քɨɛ ɨռ ʍօtօʀ քaʀҡs grin angry
Re: Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box by gulfer: 11:45am On Apr 12, 2015
How is the buns container in the man's hand related to the real ballot boxes

Re: Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:48am On Apr 12, 2015
Aitee1:

And what's the difference between PDP and APC

Name one saint in APC sad

BUHARI
Re: Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box by Yosifperfect(m): 11:49am On Apr 12, 2015
And to think that he may be someone's father or uncle and even role model.
Re: Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 12, 2015
shachris:
PDP you see una life?

FTC never felt so good than on this day that my godfather, OWELLE NDI IGBO is winning the imo polls cheesy

Who told u Rocha's is winning ?
Re: Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box by hardbody: 11:51am On Apr 12, 2015
barcanista:
sorry I'm celebrating with the entire SS and SE over the flogging of Amaechi and Okorocha from Rivers(my state) and Imo respectively.

Guy any updates from Abia? I lost track yesterday after i gathered that Otti was leading. Cheers.
Re: Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box by Omotayor123(f): 11:51am On Apr 12, 2015
Iamfrank:
I heard it happened it the north
Op una dey snap why u no catch am? grin
Iamfrank:
I heard it happened it the north
Op una dey snap why u no catch am?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box by zara360: 11:55am On Apr 12, 2015
............u be full for calling PDP.
shachris:
PDP you see una life?

FTC never felt so good than on this day that my godfather, OWELLE NDI IGBO is winning the imo polls cheesy
Re: Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box by pbs4real(m): 11:56am On Apr 12, 2015
babaearly:

There are two scenarios here: either this guy is a ballot box snatcher employed by pdp thugs or he is protecting the ballot box from being snatched by pdp thugs
so apc thugs cannot snatch ballot box?hmmm
Re: Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 12, 2015
shachris:
PDP you see una life?

Did u ever think EMEKA IHEDIOHA will win ROCHAS..?

MIND u ROCHAS is a grass root politician..
Most grass root politicians rarely lose..

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box by Dav24(m): 11:59am On Apr 12, 2015
When you have people who are desperate to subvert the wishes of the people,the society is bound to witness this high level of indiscipline.
Re: Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box by lantres000(m): 11:59am On Apr 12, 2015
How will he return it
Re: Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
They are taking it to the president .....
Re: Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box by mizcalvina(f): 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
hardbody:

Guy any updates from Abia? I lost track yesterday after i gathered that Otti was leading. Cheers.
bros, I don't have result of Abia. I hope otti win
Re: Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
Aitee1:

The president.
Re: Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box by Sharmeenator(m): 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
Aitee1:

Of course there is no known saint in APC as well as the world all over. But know that it takes no saint to realise the importance of working effectively in giving the much needed dividends of democracy.
Re: Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box by Iamfrank(m): 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
Omotayor123:

Haba girlie!!! Na only bullet fit stop dat kind desperate man o
Re: Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box by nellyelitz(m): 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
Aboki running things since the days of usman Danfodio
Re: Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
Iamfrank:

I hope u r not st*p*d?

YES I AM NOT STUPID

i hope its not who i am thinking?

that guy look like you

ARE YOU THE ONE ? YES OR NO

KINDLY SEE UR USERNAME IAMFRANK AND I KNOW YOU ARE FRANK REALLY
Re: Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box by And9: 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
People's future, gone for LIFE.
Re: Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box by eddydey(m): 12:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
zara360:
............u be full for calling PDP.

The guy full trowe I tell u grin
Re: Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box by And9: 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
Omotayor123:

I guess it's the fear of DAGA beneath the sprinter's JUMPER.
Re: Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box by ojnnaco(m): 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
Temple Run everywhere

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box by maclatunji: 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ballot Box Run
Re: Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box by Omotayor123(f): 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
And9:

grin
And9:

Re: Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
Dis man wan use am sell fried meat, that box clean na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box by Burger01(m): 12:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
babaearly:

There are two scenarios here: either this guy is a ballot box snatcher employed by pdp thugs or he is protecting the ballot box from being snatched by pdp thugs
I will go for the latter. I don't trust PDPsmiley
Re: Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box by donem: 1:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
haha @ op caption the topic "Temple run"
Re: Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box by babestella: 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
Jerryjat:
Naija i hail thee oh Miserable Nation...

Btw... See as the guy serious...

At the end of the day his candidate will still lose the election because as he is running away with the ballot box his opponent is quickly replacing it with his own stuffed ballot box, by the time he knows it, a result is announced for that PU

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box by InHim4Him(m): 1:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
Kennedykak:
You are here grinning and PDP has sunk like the TITANIC never to sail again.

Where is temitemi1? All of you that collected Oga's dollar; what happened with the money? Nigerians are now wiser; we collect the dollar and still vote wisely.

Is it not too early to celebrate?

Is "winning" equal to good governance?

You collected the dollars and voted "wisely"

"The evil that men do live.........." not just after them but with them.

Nigeria, I weep for you!
Re: Picture Of A Man Running With Stolen Ballot Box by ignis: 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
What will he do with the ballot box?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olusegun Agagu has finally been buried (PHOTOS) / ASUU Strike: Buhari Has Given Us Go Ahead To Intervene - Tinubu / Things To Know About Yahaya Bello Apc's Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.