Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Be A Day Special Adviser To President Elect, GMB. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be A Day Special Adviser To President Elect, GMB. (838 Views)

"A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media / 12 Prominent Nigerian Leaders Yet To Congratulate President-elect, GMB / 9ice Appointed Special Adviser To Oyo State Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be A Day Special Adviser To President Elect, GMB. by semochendo1(m): 10:47am On Apr 12, 2015
Let's help GMB suggest order of solving our national problems

1. One of the greatest thing GMB will do to bring true change to this country is to make political office less attractive by cutting down salary and allowances. With this, shafts will be separated from the grains as people who truly want to serve will be the one contesting and elections will no longer be do or die..

2. Fight insecurity and corruption, 3. Improve Power supply
4. Create more jobs and
5. Provide basic infrastructural facilities.

In this order I suggest. Or what order do you think?
Re: Be A Day Special Adviser To President Elect, GMB. by lipstick2(f): 10:54am On Apr 12, 2015
Stabilize the economy
Create jobs
Improve security of life and property
Improve on electricity and water
And clean our distorted and destroyed agricultural and educational system
Re: Be A Day Special Adviser To President Elect, GMB. by Mustiboy(m): 11:04am On Apr 12, 2015
paid workers should stop going to work on holidays.
Never should a boss insult the employee, there should b a law against this.
Any militant that molestes a citizen should b greatly punished.
Roads should be constructed on even local or inner areas.
There should b fixed price for all products in nigeria.
Petrol and kerosene should b as cheap as a bottle of water.
Trash cans all over the country, there should b trash cans in everywhere we go so we can throw trash into them.anybody that throws anything on the floor should be arrested.
...i drop my pen...
Re: Be A Day Special Adviser To President Elect, GMB. by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 12, 2015
hmmm
Re: Be A Day Special Adviser To President Elect, GMB. by mrvitalis(m): 11:11am On Apr 12, 2015
remove state of origin from our constitution

stop govt funding pilgrimage
Re: Be A Day Special Adviser To President Elect, GMB. by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 12, 2015
semochendo1:
Let's help GMB suggest order of solving our national problems

1. One of the greatest thing GMB will do to bring true change to this country is to make political office less attractive by cutting down salary and allowances. With this, shafts will be separated from the grains as people who truly want to serve will be the one contesting and elections will no longer be do or die..

2. Fight insecurity and corruption, 3. Improve Power supply
4. Create more jobs and
5. Provide basic infrastructural facilities.

In this order I suggest. Or what order do you think?

independent and emancipation of SS/SE CHIKENA

YOU CAN KEEP YOUR GROUND NUT AND COCOA SEEDS .

THAT THERE SHOULD BE NO MORE OIL EXTRACTION IN OUR LAND NIGER DELTA ,SO THERE FORE GMB SS/SE IS GOING PULL

OUT JEJE ,SO WE CAN CLEAN OUR ENVIRONMENT FROM 50 YEARS OF OIL SPILLS ,WATER POLLUTION ,AIR POLLUTION .

DEGRADATION OF ECOLOGICAL SYSTEM , GLOBAL WARMING . .

WE ARE GOING TO PULL OUT NO DOUBT .
Re: Be A Day Special Adviser To President Elect, GMB. by kheart(m): 11:24am On Apr 12, 2015
He should focus on power and youth empowerment.
Re: Be A Day Special Adviser To President Elect, GMB. by nabiz(m): 11:45am On Apr 12, 2015
I will comment after sunday service
Re: Be A Day Special Adviser To President Elect, GMB. by Austin4lif: 11:50am On Apr 12, 2015
Start paying us the 5k immediately u are sworn in, End boko haram in 2 months, stabilize world oil price and equate Naira to dollars. Lastly, don't rule us put lead us to the promise land.
Re: Be A Day Special Adviser To President Elect, GMB. by semochendo1(m): 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mod, front page please, don't let's just criticize government, let's make our suggestions known, who knows, the president may be reading.. Because NL is one of the most patronized site of the politicians.
Re: Be A Day Special Adviser To President Elect, GMB. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

independent and emancipation of SS/SE CHIKENA

YOU CAN KEEP YOUR GROUND NUT AND COCOA SEEDS .

THAT THERE SHOULD BE NO MORE OIL EXTRACTION IN OUR LAND NIGER DELTA ,SO THERE FORE GMB SS/SE IS GOING PULL

OUT JEJE ,SO WE CAN CLEAN OUR ENVIRONMENT FROM 50 YEARS OF OIL SPILLS ,WATER POLLUTION ,AIR POLLUTION .

DEGRADATION OF ECOLOGICAL SYSTEM , GLOBAL WARMING . .

WE ARE GOING TO PULL OUT NO DOUBT .
You don't even have to advice him on that. Go and pull out On your own JEJE
Re: Be A Day Special Adviser To President Elect, GMB. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
As for me I will advise him to hand over power to me. Abi any oda thin remain?
Re: Be A Day Special Adviser To President Elect, GMB. by tit(f): 1:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
Go and look after your 150 cows.
stop disgracing Nigeria
Re: Be A Day Special Adviser To President Elect, GMB. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
I would support this government with whatever it costs....
Re: Be A Day Special Adviser To President Elect, GMB. by sammyj: 1:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
GMB should probe all the blood sucking ministers that served under this clueless and corrupt administration to return all our stolen common wealth, restructure the army by kicking out all army politician and finally ensuring all sector of the Nigeria economy both private and public is corruption free and consolidating /restructuring of anti corruption agencies !!!!!

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Man Treks From Abuja To Lagos To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins / 2015: Gani Adams Denies Collecting Money From Jonathan / Deiziani Did Not Support APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.