Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! (64919 Views)

Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress / Can You Marry A Lady That Has Cohabited With Another Man? / Girls Who Cohabited In The University (jwonder's Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by cococandy(f): 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
Well one of you asked not long ago why girls feel like they are doing guys a favor by having sex with them.
We'll his your thread is one of the reasons for it.
If having sex with a man reduces a girl's value according to you, why would any same girl want to do it wih any of since in the end all you'll be seeing is a worthless girl who gave herself to you or someone else.

May God help all of you.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by ireneidiva(f): 4:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
On the part of the guys, it is a disgraceful act too but who packed to who's house? The girl must have packed her things to the guy's house and not the other way round!
Says who? Didn't you just read about a guy that moved into his gf's house?

7 Likes

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by bukatyne(f): 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
cococandy:
Well one of you asked not long ago why girls feel like they are doing guys a favor by having sex with them.
If having sex with a man reduces a girl's value according to you, why would any same girl want to do it wih any of since in the end all you'll be seeing is a worthless girl who gave herself to you or someone else.

May God help all of you.

You mind them?

On one hand, they say women feel they are doing men a favor: sex is mutually enjoyed.

On the other hand, a woman depreciates when she has sex... a man does not

It is well

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by sparkleRed(f): 5:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
Blebleswag:
Same they wil do to ur sisters, cos she's bn jumpin 4rm peter2james, fryingpan2pot etc.
Or if u dnt hav sisters, then to ur girl child/children

No offence buh u sounding pained, did u co habit in sch? grin I trust u didn't sha Becos really such gals don't deserve bride price

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by KevinDein: 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
well said @ op..

such girls are empty shells. used and discarded like menstrual pads....some loser will then end up with them as wives...

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by ViktorMartins(m): 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
Are u sure u still have those white materials working in ur head?
Its gray, not white! You right tho

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by leahcimzil: 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
the one who doesn't cohabit still gets bleeped almost everyday for 4years, so wats yur point?
don't cohabit but yu can have sex as much as yu want, long as yu r not living with the guy its okay?
abeegii park well joor. una too carry this sex matter for head

11 Likes

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Kentrasso(f): 7:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
I'm forced to agree. What are you paying for? Forbidden fruit you've already eaten?

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
aflyingbird:
foolish ho and babykiller with no self-respect , u don't want to engage in name calling unless u want to cry. i can give u a big whooping if that's what you're looking for. don't start what u can't finish, then again, you're used to it ! bwahaha

you see your life? cheesy clumsy who're!!you are talking to a guy in the first place.
dirtyharlot... you no get dignity sef.
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by LewisO: 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
Trust me, this will cause so much pain for most females.

I am waiting for a brave lady to counter on me this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Apex32: 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
Dnt mind them jare dey av enjoy honey b4 moon ko niyi mo grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by dwayni: 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
The best post I've read on nairaland since 2006. Like this is common sense truth

3 Likes

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
Please leave that gurl! She doesn't worth the hassle!
true sef!

she wants to put me in the lagoon, but nwanna, she doesn't know I am a strong man cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
Thanks Rapmoney... D thing tire me oo. If you ain't coming for any business other than Books, fvck it. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by niceguy7(m): 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
Iyawo tokunbo undecided[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
cococandy:

May God help all of you.

I really don't understand , I was about to point out the same thing. Why don't guys say what they want straight up? On the other thread, guys were like, sex is not a gift, women should stop treating it like a gift. But here they are again, bashing girls who gave it for free. Are guys confused or what?

8 Likes

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Takim107(f): 7:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
As if he doesn't cohabit, I pray you marry the last person you cohabited with. If you cannot say amen come kiss my fine black ass and shut the F up

4 Likes

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Takim107(f): 7:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
As if he doesn't cohabit, I pray you marry the last person you cohabited with. If you cannot say amen come kiss my fine black ass and shut the F up.

1 Like

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by goodgood2(m): 7:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
By their fruits... grin
...you shall know them. She ain't good; she definitely a sLUT.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
Here they go again, women standing as sinners again while men who commit the same sins go free.
Op what do u think should be done to guys who cohabit the ladies? Just asking cos I really want to know.

8 Likes

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
if you ask meeee na who I go ask......lols..............truly it's not just okay.....I can't imagine locking up my room here in dentistry and forward March to be a fellow students school wife.....chineke ekwri' iheojo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by medar(m): 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
The worst thing is that many of them would have had numerous abortions, for free too o. It is worse among poly students. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by uzolexis(f): 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by fabulous85: 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mathematical:

Realty? Seriously that's sweet.if ya claim story suffice close to truth.almost every girl dream to have a caring and responsible guy as you're.. but here's the question mark? How sure are yu that she loves you?.. believe me we ladies can fake love for years if the cake got lots of icing wink1st you're getting irresponsible by attaching ya finance much on her than giving her way to cut down her expenses . ain't giving any advice, just weighing out option.. find a way to get yasef back, having seperate apartment ,then save for the dry days
nice advise, you are blessed with wisdom.
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by cococandy(f): 7:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
Krystalxxx:

I really don't understand , I was about to point out the same thing. Why don't guys say what they want straight up? On the other thread, guys were like, sex is not a gift, women should stop treating it like a gift. But here they are again, bashing girls who gave it for free. Are guys confused or what?
confused doesn't begin to define it grin

6 Likes

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by setemi4ever(m): 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]
KevinDein:
well said @ op..
such girls are empty shells. used and discarded like menstrual pads....some loser will then end up with them as wives...
Rapmoney:
I often wonder where Nigerian youths copied this nonsense from because even students in universities in America, Asia and Europe do not engage in this trashy act as we do over here!!! Yet, we still call them agents of immorality?

I just feel, deep within my heart, that girls who cohabit or cohabited in the university do not desrve any dime as bride price paid on them! They should just follow their would-be husband to his house, free of charge and continue where they stopped in school!

A girl cohabits with a guy for 4 to 5 years in school; this means the dude would bleep her through out those years (free of charge o!), she would perform wifely duties for him...cooking, cleaning, washing, providing emotional wifely support, etc (free of charge too o!). Now, what's still left in such a body? If she can bleep a dude for years without any dime paid on her, coupled with the numerous wifely duties, then what's the need of paying a dime on her as diary or bride price? If that bloke that bleeped her for years didn't pay a dime on her where families would meet, eat and drink and pray, why should I pay a dime on her head? Worse of it is that this dude enjoyed all what he enjoyed free of charge! Now, why should I be requested to pay for same? Common, that's not fair! What's sauce for the goose is also sauce for the gander!!!

From Delsu to Lasu, from Uniben to OOU, from Uniport to Unical, from UniAbuja to Esut...it is the same story! Any girl who cohabits with a dude in school who has never paid a dime on her has lost her feminine value! She doesn't deserve anything paid on her!!!
God help guys ooooo

If u c dat one u will say she an angel

2 Likes

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
So it's better for them to have sex with 10 different men before marriage than just one? abegi go and sit down, leave people to live their lives as they see fit.
Is your life so boring and devoid of meaning that you would try to live other peoples own?.

6 Likes

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Edusouls(m): 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
takoi:
There is no doubt that you are sex starved and that no girl will ever agree to visit talk less of cohabiting with you.
Rubbish!!!!
u re a very big fool,u dont even see the points and facts said here, bring ur sister nahh let me cohabit with her, and bleep her through my school years,and later dump her.then ur parents and you fool would be happy to know about it, why is it that there are lot of brain dead human beings in the world today..u reason like an animal..and u will marry a girl that cohabited with a guy,through out her school years,claim that by saying amen.Fool.

7 Likes

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Ewuro4: 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
Who are they having sex with? ( That was my hubby's response when I showed him grin)

12 Likes

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by Dexema(m): 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
I often wonder where Nigerian youths copied this nonsense from because even students in universities in America, Asia and Europe do not engage in this trashy act as we do over here!!! Yet, we still call them agents of immorality?

I just feel, deep within my heart, that girls who cohabit or cohabited in the university do not desrve any dime as bride price paid on them! They should just follow their would-be husband to his house, free of charge and continue where they stopped in school!

A girl cohabits with a guy for 4 to 5 years in school; this means the dude would bleep her through out those years (free of charge o!), she would perform wifely duties for him...cooking, cleaning, washing, providing emotional wifely support, etc (free of charge too o!). Now, what's still left in such a body? If she can bleep a dude for years without any dime paid on her, coupled with the numerous wifely duties, then what's the need of paying a dime on her as diary or bride price? If that bloke that bleeped her for years didn't pay a dime on her where families would meet, eat and drink and pray, why should I pay a dime on her head? Worse of it is that this dude enjoyed all what he enjoyed free of charge! Now, why should I be requested to pay for same? Common, that's not fair! What's sauce for the goose is also sauce for the gander!!!

From Delsu to Lasu, from Uniben to OOU, from Uniport to Unical, from UniAbuja to Esut...it is the same story! Any girl who cohabits with a dude in school who has never paid a dime on her has lost her feminine value! She doesn't deserve anything paid on her!!!
Cmon bros den still get scrap value na,(ie) for any mumu guy who is unfortunate to fall for such.
Nuffsaid
Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by uzolexis(f): 7:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
Rapmoney:
It is a disgraceful act sister. I wonder how the would-be husband would feel when he finds out that amongst the guests, there's a dude that bleeped his wife for years and he is asked to pay dowry on her!

So these girls co habited with themselves baa Why r women blamed 4 everything So d guy they cohabited with is a saint.
And who told u it's not done in other countries, abeg keep ur blame game 2 urself.

10 Likes

Re: Girls Who Cohabited In The University Do Not Deserve Bride Price!!! by ccollins(m): 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mathematical:

Sure thingy
sent you a PM, hope you reply.. Are you still in college now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) / Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.