Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,941 members, 7,810,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

[Epic] Skales Comes For Fan Who Insulted His Girlfriend On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [Epic] Skales Comes For Fan Who Insulted His Girlfriend On Instagram (1702 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Comes For Fan After Comparison With Linda Ikeji [PICS] / Ebube Nwagbo Comes For Fan Who Accused Her Of Rejecting A Selfie Request / Julius Agwu Fires Back At Fan Who Insulted Him About His Leg On Instagram (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[Epic] Skales Comes For Fan Who Insulted His Girlfriend On Instagram by Airforce1(m): 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
This social media trolls sef...lol. Singer Skales shared a picture of himself and his girlfriend having dinner and some female fan used it as an opportunity to insult the girlfriend. Skales wasn't having any of it, so he replied her...

http://lindaikeji..co.uk/2015/04/skales-comes-for-fan-who-insulted-his.html?utmsource=feedburner

Re: [Epic] Skales Comes For Fan Who Insulted His Girlfriend On Instagram by Caseless: 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
Skales went too far though. He shouldn't have replied d troll.
Re: [Epic] Skales Comes For Fan Who Insulted His Girlfriend On Instagram by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
Some fans though.

Some celebrity though.

Bird of feathers.
Re: [Epic] Skales Comes For Fan Who Insulted His Girlfriend On Instagram by alberto2k(m): 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
you might be shocked to see that the poor girl running her mouth is as fugly as a rotten Onion. angry

1 Like

Re: [Epic] Skales Comes For Fan Who Insulted His Girlfriend On Instagram by Raiders: 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
What is wrong with all this girls? His girlfriend don't look ugly to me
Re: [Epic] Skales Comes For Fan Who Insulted His Girlfriend On Instagram by axortedbabe(f): 1:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
some ppl r so annoying, ah swear
Re: [Epic] Skales Comes For Fan Who Insulted His Girlfriend On Instagram by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
thats why he remains upcoming artist""
Re: [Epic] Skales Comes For Fan Who Insulted His Girlfriend On Instagram by Airforce1(m): 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
daniel9202:

grin
Re: [Epic] Skales Comes For Fan Who Insulted His Girlfriend On Instagram by mizcalvina(f): 2:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
grin
alberto2k:
you might be sh ocked to see that the poor girl running her mouth is as fugly as a rotten Onion. angry
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: [Epic] Skales Comes For Fan Who Insulted His Girlfriend On Instagram by icebebe(f): 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
But d gal is fine nau
Re: [Epic] Skales Comes For Fan Who Insulted His Girlfriend On Instagram by IamOpemipo(m): 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
Skales , the king of the 'next rated' category @ hip hop awards..
He sabi insult but to write hit song na wahala, No b me talk am o..na wizkid
Re: [Epic] Skales Comes For Fan Who Insulted His Girlfriend On Instagram by Airforce1(m): 2:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
IamOpemipo:

cheesy cheesy
Re: [Epic] Skales Comes For Fan Who Insulted His Girlfriend On Instagram by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
daniel9202:

Oh! Geez grin grin
Re: [Epic] Skales Comes For Fan Who Insulted His Girlfriend On Instagram by hatux: 7:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
IamOpemipo:
Shake body, mukulu are they not hit songs ? Stop hating bruv, that wizkid of a guy is just lucky.... Skales write good lyrics in his songs'#ama fan, listen to all his tracks... You'll get what I'm talking bout. #peace
Re: [Epic] Skales Comes For Fan Who Insulted His Girlfriend On Instagram by Airforce1(m): 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
hatux:
Shake body, mukulu are they not hit songs ? Stop hating bruv, that wizkid of a guy is just lucky.... Skales write good lyrics in his songs'#ama fan, listen to all his tracks... You'll get what I'm talking bout. #peace

True that

1 Like

Re: [Epic] Skales Comes For Fan Who Insulted His Girlfriend On Instagram by IamOpemipo(m): 8:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
hatux:

As I said earlier, no b me talk am na wizkid grin
Re: [Epic] Skales Comes For Fan Who Insulted His Girlfriend On Instagram by hatux: 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
IamOpemipo:

As I said earlier, no b me talk am na wizkid grin
Lol grin... Don't mind the guy jareh, he has that habit of mis-yarning... And now he has truly prove to himself that he is nothing but an empty vessel....
Re: [Epic] Skales Comes For Fan Who Insulted His Girlfriend On Instagram by IamOpemipo(m): 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
hatux:
Lol grin... Don't mind the guy jareh, he has that habit of mis-yarning... And now he has truly prove to himself that he is nothing but an empty vessel....

grin ur signature tho

(1) (Reply)

(photo)check Out The World's Most Expensive Alcohol Drink Worth $3,500,000 / OMG: They Were Born Maleā€¦see How Stunning They Are Now As Females! PHOTOS / Pop Star Michael Jackson Still Making Money After Death - $2 Billion Till Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.