Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Ebube Nwagbo Comes For Fan Who Accused Her Of Rejecting A Selfie Request - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebube Nwagbo Comes For Fan Who Accused Her Of Rejecting A Selfie Request (21908 Views)

Oge Okoye, Ebube Nwagbo, Onyi Alex: Who Is Hottest? / Ebube Nwagbo Vs Kim Kardashian: Who Wore It Better? / Toyin Aimakhu Comes For Fan After Comparison With Linda Ikeji [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebube Nwagbo Comes For Fan Who Accused Her Of Rejecting A Selfie Request by maryvivian: 3:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
So yesterday actress Ebube Nwagbo shared this throwback photo of herself with footballer Lionel Messi. One of her followers who claimed to be a fan accused her of rejecting his selfie request when he met her sometime back but she was able to get one with Messi because he is friendly with his fans. Ebube didn't like the comment called the fan out.

SOURCE https://www.instagram.com/p/-kliGxo8Ux/?taken-by=poshesteb

[img]http://4.bp..com/--IZUEM0o4OI/Vlho5_1CbFI/AAAAAAAHeDw/bQSqpZKz9ys/s1600/1.png[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-l34ZYiiODiI/Vlho6fQu35I/AAAAAAAHeD0/Bw_pwoXQD0U/s1600/2.png[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-zAmKF6ndZbU/Vlho7Xiul7I/AAAAAAAHeEA/r89NScthIsU/s1600/4.png[/img]

Compiled By Vivian Gist

Cc; lalasticlala

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Comes For Fan Who Accused Her Of Rejecting A Selfie Request by maryvivian: 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
The Game is On lets play ... #VIVIANGIST
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Comes For Fan Who Accused Her Of Rejecting A Selfie Request by ellahzy(f): 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
jobless followers of a jobless celeb!!

too jobless that she replies all comments.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Comes For Fan Who Accused Her Of Rejecting A Selfie Request by pretydiva(f): 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
I nor know why e b say if some naija peeps see sm celebs,dey will start 2 worship dem like a demi-god..smh

If u b celeb,u b celeb 4 ya pocket alone..i don't gve a hoot bout it

24 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Comes For Fan Who Accused Her Of Rejecting A Selfie Request by Shebarh(f): 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2015
Okay o.. we af hear
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Comes For Fan Who Accused Her Of Rejecting A Selfie Request by damton(m): 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
She vex no be small o.

I wonder if e pass picture matter.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Comes For Fan Who Accused Her Of Rejecting A Selfie Request by hyfr(m): 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
shout out to all my chelsea brothers.. Our season of promo is over.. Shout out to all man u fans, psv has opened our eyes.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Comes For Fan Who Accused Her Of Rejecting A Selfie Request by sexaddict08(m): 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
Celeb pass celeb....

Ebube na End time Celeb
pretydiva:
I nor know why e b say if some naija peeps see sm celebs,dey will start 2 worship dem like a demi-god..smh
If u b celeb,u b celeb 4 ya pocket alone..i don't gve a hoot bout it

u don koika...

4 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Comes For Fan Who Accused Her Of Rejecting A Selfie Request by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
Both d follower and d followee dey mad'..

4 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Comes For Fan Who Accused Her Of Rejecting A Selfie Request by saintkel(m): 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
Celeb? I will be one 2mo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Comes For Fan Who Accused Her Of Rejecting A Selfie Request by money121(m): 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Comes For Fan Who Accused Her Of Rejecting A Selfie Request by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
S
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Comes For Fan Who Accused Her Of Rejecting A Selfie Request by JuanDeDios: 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
I always wonder why people who speak bad English are the ones quickest to call out others for bad English!

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Comes For Fan Who Accused Her Of Rejecting A Selfie Request by ayindepremier: 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hahaha... End Time Celebrities everywhere!

Who is actually bittered here, unto the nxt poo on NL FP!
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Comes For Fan Who Accused Her Of Rejecting A Selfie Request by mathew95(m): 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
book
flyer
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Comes For Fan Who Accused Her Of Rejecting A Selfie Request by Omotayor123(f): 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
K
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Comes For Fan Who Accused Her Of Rejecting A Selfie Request by Wendyslim(f): 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
Kk
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Comes For Fan Who Accused Her Of Rejecting A Selfie Request by Generalkorex(m): 5:01pm On Nov 27, 2015
Nawa o aunty Ebube dats too much na
in other news
So a man dies, goes to Heaven, and sees St. Peter. There are many clocks surrounding him so the man asks, "What are these clocks for?" St. Peter replies, "These are lie clocks, they tick once for every lie you tell. Here we have Mother Teresa's clock. She has never lied so the clock has not moved. Honest Abe has only lied twice in his life, so it has only ticked twice." The man then asks, "So where is APC'S clock?" St. Peter replies, "Oh, that is in Angel Gabriel' office, he is using it as a ceiling fan!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Comes For Fan Who Accused Her Of Rejecting A Selfie Request by Xandred(m): 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
hmmm..how dat one take affect fuel price?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Comes For Fan Who Accused Her Of Rejecting A Selfie Request by Omotayor123(f): 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
So whatz her reply
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Comes For Fan Who Accused Her Of Rejecting A Selfie Request by tonypeor432: 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
awesome black friday by westernmall... nice stuff, been there, and its hot... i too am sharing screen shots of my bids. Auction ends tomorrow... hurry guys http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Bid/BidNow

adasek2010:
hey guys... black friday is really hot ooo... jumia dey mess up. I just found a cool deal. There is an auction going on where you can bid for items for as low as 10 naira... and the auction ends today so, so its not a long thing. I won the bid for a blackberry Q5 for 7000naira... this na correct awoof... heres the link. 100% confarm!!! http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Bid/BidNow#

terra:
Really? yu sure say this one nor be scam? lemme check it out tho... im disappointed with today! i was hoping to get great deals... nigerian black friday can never be like yankee

philip:
its real... i have active bids on there. Most of them end tomorrow... or is it mid night today? im not so clear on this. I put my items on watch and whenever someone out bids me, i get a mail notification. Awesome!

adasek2010:

hmmm!!! awesome! i'll go check it out right away

anabel:

why haven't we heard about them since? and they are quite awesome

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Comes For Fan Who Accused Her Of Rejecting A Selfie Request by drnairalov: 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
her english is bad self...and she is saying another person english is bad

naija celeb

Airforce Please guys, good morning my name is Airiola Falili..aka airforce1 please buy my new released album God bless u and ur family

Fans!!! ur music is great guy i am ur biggest fan

Airforce thanks bro. Godbless

fans!!! shit music go learn better trade

Airforce: happy u re on my page Godbless sir

AFTER AIRFORCE MAKEs IT

Airforce (shows golden rolex watch ) yo niggas i got the money i spend it on things i like

Fans: bro share us money na

Airfoce: na ur papa hustle moni 4 me

Fans: Haba bro on top this small wristwatch

Airforce: Broke people think they got an opinion

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Comes For Fan Who Accused Her Of Rejecting A Selfie Request by lalaberry(f): 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
Really, is this a front page material? undecided angry
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Comes For Fan Who Accused Her Of Rejecting A Selfie Request by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
who the fvck is she?

And may Amadioha put his/her fiery middle finger into the assshole of the moderator that brought this poo-poo-poo to front page for all to see.

5 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Comes For Fan Who Accused Her Of Rejecting A Selfie Request by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
I bavde a Brand New Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 "7.0" @33k, Location:Lagos, Call/Whatsapp 08188417481. For pictures of the tab 3, check the link below https://www.nairaland.com/2683073/brand-new-samsung-galaxy-tab
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Comes For Fan Who Accused Her Of Rejecting A Selfie Request by eazyjakes(m): 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
U go fear celeb....metcheew!
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Comes For Fan Who Accused Her Of Rejecting A Selfie Request by repogirl(f): 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
LMAO!! @ go get busy with your Queen Primer grin no be that book we use for Primary One? grin

But seriously sha, some of these female celebs dey over do sef...I once saw Empress Njamah somewhere and the way she carry her already ugly face, making it even more ugly sef.... No one dared approach her for selfie. angry

3 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Comes For Fan Who Accused Her Of Rejecting A Selfie Request by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
repogirl:

@sugarbelly is that you?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Comes For Fan Who Accused Her Of Rejecting A Selfie Request by slimgold123(f): 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
cool
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Comes For Fan Who Accused Her Of Rejecting A Selfie Request by zubizareta(m): 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
Lol....

Ebube's English tho!!... For someone calling out someone's grammatical blunders she ought to proof read her own rubbish na...

See as she just F-up... D follower sef come beta pass am..

Meanwhile, visit this thread for sales and installation of wallpapers, 3D panels etc..

www.nairaland.com/2740519/meriekriss-intl-services-sales-installations

4 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Comes For Fan Who Accused Her Of Rejecting A Selfie Request by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
Serves some people right.
These celebs are everyday humans and are also prone to hurt like every other human.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Comes For Fan Who Accused Her Of Rejecting A Selfie Request by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
Even her own English is wrong-

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tayo Sobola's Outfit To The Nollywood Beer Academy Is Cool / Comedian EmmaOhMyGod's Court And Wedding Reception Photos / Bella Schmurda Gives Scholarship To Boy Who Mimed His Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.