Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Breaking News: Protest In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Protest In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (2841 Views)

Akwa Ibom State Under Governor Udom Emmanuel - Projects And Pix / Masses Stage Anti-Corruption Protest In Ado-Ekiti / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Protest In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State by saaedlee: 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
News coming in says the APC has begun a protest in Uyo the Capital of Akwa Ibom State. It began when the state owned radio station; AKBC finished broadcasting the results of the Gubernatorial elections held yesterday.

Uyo Nairalanders, please confirm this!
Re: Breaking News: Protest In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State by Riodiao(m): 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
LET THEM GO AND DIE . AKWA IBOM BELONGS TO PDP
Re: Breaking News: Protest In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
its true!
I met d scene myself..I was able to take some live shots..
I dey chop first..I go uploaf
Re: Breaking News: Protest In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State by DahtzFestjayz: 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
Riodiao:
Lagoon trip await u

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Protest In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State by sluvy4tune(m): 2:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
Riodiao:

If Akwa Ibomite Protesting should die I wonder where will Pdp stand

Why insist your kinsmen shud die just cuz of a political party, who doesn't even know u exist huh ?

I want Udom to Win (Ofcouse he will ) but at the same time I am scared....

Udom serves as the Collateral Between Akpabio & all the money he borrowed from Zenith Bank and other Banks

It will take Udom Nearly 4years to Clear off the UNCOMMON Debt Akpabio has taken from different banks , As of today, about 60% of Federal allocations goes in for settling Of Debt, that's the with a population of less than 3million and the highest Chopper of our national Cake, The gomina of Akwa Ibom can not pay civil servant salary

Yes akpabio did quality work in constructions of roads but aside that there is nothing happening in akwa ibom.

Umana is a bigger Thief, Infact Akpabio and Umana are richer than the entire Akwa Ibom put Together as they spend over 6years in their Uncommon looting of the state before they parted ways,

I would have been glad if Umana takes over, atleast we will be sure The Uncommon allocation of the Akwa Ibomite will be used for the well been and development of Akwa ibomite People, & some of the debt been paid off by confiscating the Properties of Akpanmu & his Wife.

Do not be surprise if Udom can not raise a single block in 2_3years of his first tenure.

You can quote me if you want!!!

The uncommon people of Akwa Ibom state Should be Ready to Pay for the uncommon loot of their Uncommon Gomina in the next 4years.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Protest In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State by tinkinjow: 2:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
Some pips continue to think that APC is capable of winning in akwa ibom. Dream on. Even with my soft spot for them. ...
Re: Breaking News: Protest In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State by tnenge(m): 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
I dnt care Hu wins. guys, dads, moms n babes. wake up. dis guys wunt fyt Fo u if u were d one. stop d illetracy

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria "Sophisticated" Airport / Toyota May Actually Have A Link With World's Terrorism / Picture Of Saka Gombe Tinubu Street. Popularly Call Saka Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.