Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Protest In Uyo Over Election Fraud - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest In Uyo Over Election Fraud (631 Views)

U.S. Likely To Sanction PEJ, Orubebe, Others Over Election Incitement / Observers From US & UK Express Concern Over Election Result Validity In Rivers / Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Protest In Uyo Over Election Fraud by RexIdogen: 1:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
Information reaching my desk is that around the inec office, uyo, udoudoma, oron road, etc is on fire...

Re: Protest In Uyo Over Election Fraud by tinkinjow: 2:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
Election fraud? Story...

Some pips will think APC stand a chance in akwa ibom. Dream on. Even with my soft spot for them...

The truth is, it's 5 times easier for PDP to win Lagos than APC win akwa ibom
Again when violence or protest is reported, you've got to question where? If there are 5 incidences of violence apparently in 5 polling units or wards, can one safely conclude that there was no elections and the results from thousands or hundreds of polling units or wards respectively are faked? To even think that there are 31 LGA in the state, how many of these can the APC comfortably claim victory?
If so then what happened to the card readers that were used, where they also faked.
I think that the essence of the card readers was to stop people from ballots stuffing and faking results.

Sorry if voters were accredited using the card readers as i know happen generally across the state then APC are just wasting their time.
As the card readers make elections difficult to rig, so also do they make election results difficult to cancel
Re: Protest In Uyo Over Election Fraud by pendusky(m): 2:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
undecided Watching

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Fighting In Agodo Egbe. / Kidnapped Orekoya Boys Have All Been Found / Was Amaechi Right In Appointing Nat. Chairman Of NHRC To Chair State Inquiry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.