Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World (4843 Views)

Drone Shots Of Aba Commercial City In Southeast Nigeria / PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World / 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by Atmmachine(m): 11:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
I can attest to this.
Dubai is just a paradise.
I would love to visit again but girls ain't allowed to come outside, they stay indoors 24/7
Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by Nobody: 5:54am On Apr 15, 2015
A cousin who just came back always tell me how gorgeous Dubai is,I didn't believe him till now..

He's always shouting dubai is paradise on earth,but very expensive to live.
Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by crowntoro(f): 6:13am On Apr 15, 2015
some of the pictures are just weird to me. Lions and Tiger living in the city
Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by krystal101(f): 11:23am On Apr 15, 2015
Damn... #prettycity
Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by chebeoc(m): 10:24am On Apr 16, 2015
Waiting for nigeria to be like this is like waiting for R kelly to singfuji music,Dubai with population of 8million produce 2.5m bpd, while nigeria with 177m produces only 1.9m bpd. untill we diverse our economy and starting getting more revenues from many angles our wish for these will remain dreams
Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by Sunny4Gold: 5:10pm On May 11, 2015
With all these, they are paying foreign workers in Dubai $250, $300 etc. It is so sad that Nigerians have to go through
all these.
Re: 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World by ghenghen1(f): 5:50pm On May 11, 2015
Good lord!
Dubai is really beautiful

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Was The Last Time You Were In Nigeria? / French Visa Application Successful? / High Speed Train Between Lagos And Abuja Will Take Only 3 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.