Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Post Election Skirmishes In AKS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Post Election Skirmishes In AKS (384 Views)

Post-Election: "I See Death Of 'Great' Politician In Nigeria" - TB Joshua / US Stations Marines In Ghana In Fear Of Post Election Crisis - The Nation / Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Post Election Skirmishes In AKS by Opinedecandid(m): 3:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
Post Election Skirmishes in Uyo.

Udo Udoma and Oron Road Area is consumed by the protest.

APC/ Umana Umana hoodlums on rampage.

They are protesting the outcome of the guber polls in the State.

Advise your friends and love ones to avoid Oron Road (around Udo Udoma) Mbiobong and around the tropicana.

I'm told they attempted burning down INEC office along Udo Udoma, but security personnel who number over 200 restrained them.

Re: Post Election Skirmishes In AKS by Aitee1: 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
Chaiiii my people are so bitter grin

The fear of annang man is the beginning of wisdom in akwa abasi ibom state cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Girls Who Escaped Boko Haram Refuse To Be Victims / The Kidnapping Of Over 200 Schoolgirls Were An Ingenious PR Grip / Embrace Fayose's Peace Offer-pdp Tells APC Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.