Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

3rd Class Crises - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 3rd Class Crises (2330 Views)

You Don't Have To Lose Hope Because You Have A 3rd Class / Lecturing Career:Hope For 3rd Class Graduates and those who wish to change field / Life After 2nd Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3rd Class Crises by Okwori12(m): 5:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
IS THERE HOPE FOR A THIRD CLASS GRADUATE IN NIGERIA LABOUR MARKET?
Re: 3rd Class Crises by Dyt(f): 5:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
Experience
And pls don't waste more time
Go for professional courses and PDG abi wetin dey call am

3 Likes

Re: 3rd Class Crises by adebayour26: 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
donj2 & mizskyhigh, honestly, I respect ur thinking. @Op, these two post is more or less enough for you.

Good luck
Re: 3rd Class Crises by mizskyhigh: 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
Yes there's hope if you don't let self pity and negativity take the better part of you...
you'll get lots of "take professional courses" advice,but non of that will work if you don't stay positive!

There's hope! say that to yourself as many times as you need to hear it.

Its my first comment on NL,I sincerely hope that somehow,you draw strength and courage from it. smiley

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3rd Class Crises by donJ2(m): 7:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
There is.... in addition to taking a course, think out of d box... ur destiny doesn't strictly lie on ur certificate.

I did a prof. Course, came out with good grade, buh since derz no oga at d top, I couldn't find a job...

Then I started thinking outside of d box, out of my field...BAM!.... d kind of positive ideas dat kips popping into my head every second...unbelievable.

Sometimes we look for help in d wrong places...

Today am setting up doors for people to knock on for jobs, though adhoc jobs buh at least am contributing to d economy
dat had nothing for me.

So my brother, ur success is in ur hands and in ur head, not in a piece of paper,....bill gates was a drop out.

U can make it for shoo...

...yours
jizzle

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3rd Class Crises by mizskyhigh: 10:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
adebayour26:
donj2 & mizskyhigh, honestly, I respect ur thinking. @Op, these two post is more or less enough for you.

Good luck
Gracias smiley
Re: 3rd Class Crises by CrazyMan(m): 11:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
Okwori12:
IS THERE HOPE FOR A THIRD CLASS GRADUATE IN NIGERIA LABOUR MARKET?
First I would advise you to go for professional courses in your field.

Secondly stop looking down on yourself or putting up self pity...even the bible says that as a man thniketh so he is...its high time you start thinking positively and outside the box...leave your comfort zone, venture out and be ready to take meaningful risk.

I'm sure you'll have a testimony soon enough.

Good luck.
Re: 3rd Class Crises by salvo583: 9:05am On Apr 13, 2015
sure there is, i came out with a 3rd class and i hv started getting opportunities before i finished my professional diploma course. My office is willing to send me for a M.sc in GIS or M.sc in URP but i didn't want to for now cos no b so i sabi book reach. Will want to do it tho but on my own money cos there is a TAC attached to that
Re: 3rd Class Crises by salvo583: 9:06am On Apr 13, 2015
sure there is, i came out with a 3rd class and i hv started getting opportunities before i finished my professional diploma course. My office is willing to send me for a M.sc in GIS or M.sc in URP but i didn't want to for now cos no b so i sabi book reach. Will want to do it tho but on my own money cos there is a TAC attached to them sponsoring me
Re: 3rd Class Crises by adebayour26: 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
mizskyhigh:

Gracias smiley
You are welcome
Re: 3rd Class Crises by Babydeedee: 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
I graduated wif a 3rd class. Studied English and Literary Studies, I am thinking of studying french (diploma) while serving. That's all i can think of for now. I am due to go for NYSC by may. What can I do after service to boost my cv or wat else can i do during service. I love french and i feel it would help me. I av work experience in marketing and writing/blogging.
Re: 3rd Class Crises by redsconsult(m): 11:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
salvo583:
sure there is, i came out with a 3rd class and i hv started getting opportunities before i finished my professional diploma course. My office is willing to send me for a M.sc in GIS or M.sc in URP but i didn't want to for now cos no b so i sabi book reach. Will want to do it tho but on my own money cos there is a TAC attached to that
pls an also a third class in mgt tech (transport) and presently doing a pgd in maritime navigation and communication unilag i need any type of work. will be glad if yu can assist me in securing one.redsproperty@yahoo.com
Re: 3rd Class Crises by salvo583: 7:14am On Apr 14, 2015
redsconsult:
pls an also a third class in mgt tech (transport) and presently doing a pgd in maritime navigation and communication unilag i need any type of work. will be glad if yu can assist me in securing one.redsproperty@yahoo.com
i had a 3rd b.sc in mathematics and a professional diploma in surveying and geomatics. so it was easy to see surveyors who needed helping hands
Re: 3rd Class Crises by viviannkemdilim(f): 11:55am On Apr 17, 2015
how many months is PGD in any Uni?

1 Like

Re: 3rd Class Crises by Okwori12(m): 8:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
Thanks guys...am encouraged...
A top shot actually told me to sumit my CV to him so that he can create a slot for me at CBN... But i see no possibility because of my result
Re: 3rd Class Crises by decuba: 10:39am On Apr 18, 2015
Dude knock off d negative energy..get equip with some good professional course..n don't ever put ur third class in ur CV..e.g Bsc hons in bla bla..stay positive nothing is impossible

1 Like

Re: 3rd Class Crises by Dparagon(m): 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
decuba:
Dude knock off d negative energy..get equip with some good professional course..n don't ever put ur third class in ur CV..e.g Bsc hons in bla bla..stay positive nothing is impossible
Stay positive! The key word.
Re: 3rd Class Crises by Dparagon(m): 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
Okwori12:
Thanks guys...am encouraged...
A top shot actually told me to sumit my CV to him so that he can create a slot for me at CBN... But i see no possibility because of my result
Why the doubt! If you can't find the possibility and have the faith and confidence that you can get a good job, how then do you want GOD to do His will. People graduated with 3rd class for different reasons. Others have adviced you do a professional course, then a pgd etc and i suggest you keep on developing your core skills for any industry. Get expereiences and volunteer too. By faith, prayer, hardwork and a positive attitude you might even get a job before all this things. At this time you should connect with people that will inspire you and not to cause self pity etc to you. Believe! impossible is nothing with GOD. All the best

1 Like

Re: 3rd Class Crises by Electronzeez(m): 8:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
Dparagon:

Why the doubt! If you can't find the possibility and have the faith and confidence that you can get a good job, how then do you want GOD to do His will. People graduated with 3rd class for different reasons. Others have adviced you do a professional course, then a pgd etc and i suggest you keep on developing your core skills for any industry. Get expereiences and volunteer too. By faith, prayer, hardwork and a positive attitude you might even get a job before all this things. At this time you should connect with people that will inspire you and not to cause self pity etc to you. Believe! impossible is nothing with GOD. All the best

nice one brother, longest reach sir!
Re: 3rd Class Crises by trytim100(m): 8:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
I just want to hear those professional courses, their enrollment tuition s n the most lucrative among them.plz
Re: 3rd Class Crises by Dparagon(m): 10:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
Electronzeez:

nice one brother, longest reach sir!
Ah my boss, you're also here. I still remain loyal sir. How's life, work and preparation; hope all is moving on well.
Re: 3rd Class Crises by Electronzeez(m): 6:59am On Apr 20, 2015
Dparagon:

Ah my boss, you're also here. I still remain loyal sir. How's life, work and preparation; hope all is moving on well.

preparation work and everything is fine sir, i know you are set already.
Re: 3rd Class Crises by Dparagon(m): 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
Electronzeez:

preparation work and everything is fine sir, i know you are set already.
That's good. Though still preparing and trying to tidy up some things.

1 Like

Re: 3rd Class Crises by decuba: 3:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
what course did u major..
Re: 3rd Class Crises by Okwori12(m): 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
decuba:
what course did u major..
Economics

(1) (Reply)

Now I Really Need Ur Help Cus Am Burning Inside.. / What Biz Can I Start With 100k? / How To Ace Your Shell Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.