Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Open Letter To NCC Chairman - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Open Letter To NCC Chairman (619 Views)

Open Letter To Ncc On Mtn Zone Tariff Plan / Open Letter To NCC On MTN Spammessages / Breaking News Inec Chairman Jega Has Been Sacked And Replaced. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To NCC Chairman by Dyoungstar: 6:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
OPEN LETTER TO NCC CHAIRMAN
With great rage and agony I indite this missive to you, speaking on behalf of the Nigerian populace.

Sir, I wish to let you understand that you are a disgrace to our nation, your office as the NCC chairman has been grossly abused by you. You totally lack etiquette and good conduct.

Well, we know your game plan in alliance with the wolves in sheep clothing who call themselves MTN, but karma will catch up with you and those that took part in sharing the loot from the poor masses.

You are a good example of Fela’s description of (ITT) International Thief Thief.

Under your watch MTN charge us exorbitantly for data subscription, off-net call; the painful of all is their on-net call rate OMG, this is what they can’t do in South Africa but because of your greed, gluttonous and wickedness to fellow man you allowed them to perpetrate this dubious acts here. This is man-inhumanity-to-man; you managed to reduce SMS rate from 5 naira to 4 naira thinking you have done us great favour – favour my foot. How many of us send SMS since the advent of WhatsApp?

You are just an epitome of wickedness and corruption partisan. My pain is I can’t do you anything as regards to this but karma will surely catch up with you.

Just immediately after the presidential elections which General Muhammadu Buhari emerged winner MTN started muting our calls to steal as much as they can before Buhari takes over staff of office which will be detrimental to their evil activities. How can I recharge my phone with my hard earned money and put through a call only for MTN to connect it and mute the call and at this point they charge high, for a call of 10 seconds they bill me 19 to 20 naira and they do this on all calls I make; now imagine the great millions of Nigerians they’ve done this dastard act to, for the sake of your retar.d brain I will calculate for you the actual amount you and you cohort steal from we innocent citizens.

Per second billing at 20 naira for 10 seconds to 160 million users:
= 20 X 160,000,000 = 3,200,000,000 three billion two hundred million naira. And I am sure it is far greater than this because MTN has more than 160 million users, then compare how many times they do this to each subscriber in a day for 3 weeks running.

And some unsuspecting people when they put through a call and couldn’t hear from the other party continues to scream Hello, Hello over the phone thereby increasing your ISR (Internally Stolen Revenue); you and the directors of MTN seat in your offices, monitors this calls and smile to yourselves “Our gimmick is working wow… claps) thinking you are wise; its only opportunity that they (MTN) have and you a privilege which you have abused.
Mr. Chairman, we Nigerians are disgruntled at this your antiquated dido to cozen us into foolery and swindle us of our hard earned money. Thank heavens we voted for CHANGE and now CHANGE has come, in a matter of few days the wind of CHANGE will flush you away into KIRIKIRI prison with JEGA as EFCC chairman, there you’ll rot after all your loot have been recovered by the unsmiling peoples General.
Because Obasanjo makes 1 naira from every recharge done on MTN, you too want to establish your own robbery system; oh yes, you are a pen robber which equals you to an armed robber. That is how that fellow criminal minister I can’t remember his useless name stopped APPLE (I-PHONE) from establishing their production plant in Nigeria because he wanted 25% of all their yearly income for lifetime. Tell me, who does that? Very sadistic and inhumane. Now they’ve built their factory in Ghana, creating jobs for them; something that was meant for my country people another gluttonous thief stopped it. Tomorrow you’ll stand and sing arise o compatriots, devil!

We are not unawares of what your partner at the (NBC)Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation is doing; thank heavens for the Barristers who tamed his decoy to ballyhoo and skyrocket DSTV plan to 14-15 thousand naira monthly. What-the-hell? Even in South Africa they have not done that and can never ever think of doing it, only in Nigeria everything goes. We are watching you all.
DSTV subscription had better be reduced to pay-per-view else, we will hack it down and make it free to all Nigerians; you remember what happened in Akwa-Ibom and Imo state 2 years back right?
That we let things slide because we want to maintain a serene and corrupt free Nigeria does not mean you can cheat us and go unpunished.
I won’t thank you for anything, so I shall leave you to ponder on these few points of mine; mind you prison is very close – your next appointment is there waiting.
THIEVES…

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Open Letter To NCC Chairman by Beesluv: 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
hmmmm

You forgot to mention their disturbing calls and series of SMS. All the networks providers are guilty
Re: Open Letter To NCC Chairman by Dygeasy(m): 7:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lets agree they truly rip us off but all I just read here are mere heasays, unfounded facts, market woman gist, and baseless accusations.. And MTN doesn't have 160million subscribers in Nigeria. My small nephew doesn't have a phone and he makes a part of the 160 million people we are in Nigeria. MTN has only close to 30million.

So we can still safely call the facts here baseless... Strong backed up facts are needed bro cool

(1) (Reply)

A Very Touching Chinese Story / What Should He Do (photo) / “i’ve Been To Your House In London’ – Atiku’s Son Reacts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.