Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,197 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Open Letter To Ncc On Mtn Zone Tariff Plan - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Open Letter To Ncc On Mtn Zone Tariff Plan (541 Views)

Open Letter To NCC Chairman / Open Letter To NCC On MTN Spammessages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Ncc On Mtn Zone Tariff Plan by mrlaolu: 8:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
I wish to forward this complain and I wish it receives the best attention possible from this commission as the sole regulatory body for mobile telecommunication companies in Nigeria.

My complaints is about the MTN Zone Tariff Plan on the MTN Nigeria network.

The MTN zone plan is a Prepaid tariff plan from MTN
which allows MTN Subscribers to make cheap calls or get call discounts based on their location.

MTN Zone call Discounts ranges from 2k/seconds, 4k/ seconds, 8k/seconds, 12k/seconds, 16k/seconds, 20k/ seconds, 24k/seconds and sometime times, 30k/sec and 40k/seconds.

However, I have noticed with dismay in recent weeks that MTN Nigeria has decided to stop consumers from making call at the cheapest rates (2K, 4k and 8k) on this tariff plan.

There are also time where the network provider may decide to peg calls at 40k/seconds for a whole day which is quite very expensive.

I have written to NCC severally on this issue but no reply or action from them as regards this exploitative act, I want to use this platform to again appeal to the management of the NCC to investigate this matter properly in a bid to bring to an end the excesses of this communication company which is getting much and giving little or nothing back to its customers.

Thanks.
Re: Open Letter To Ncc On Mtn Zone Tariff Plan by gidola(m): 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
Bros, port to FAF if MTN zone doesn't make sense again
Re: Open Letter To Ncc On Mtn Zone Tariff Plan by noblealuu: 8:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
gidola:
Bros, port to FAF if MTN zone doesn't make sense again

Plz do u have d code to migrate to FAF? Do u send it.

@ Op it's really disheartening. Initially, I thought it was a structural problem, little did I know it was going to linger for so long!
Re: Open Letter To Ncc On Mtn Zone Tariff Plan by Sabadon(m): 8:31pm On Jun 09, 2015
I tot I was d only one facing dis issue it can b so annoying n very irritating too

(1) (Reply)

Creative Art by a Nigerian: We are blessed in this Country(photo) / 9 Reasons Why Brand New Cars Are Not ‘worth It / Sick Ways To Become Popular On Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.