Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos (76505 Views)

Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos / Hilarous Photo Of Adekunle Gold And His Orente / Hilarous Photo Of Buhari And Gej Who Fine Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by codedslayer: 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
They should calm down.

Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
naijainfogalery:
hahahahah my Ibo Brothers are wonderful
Lessons for Agbaje

The Ibos are only about 20% of the population of Lagos believe me, majority of them do not have PVCs , and those that have dont really vote.

Agbaje decide to go the Tribal way and people that were formally supporting him lost hope in him.

Whether Ibo, Yoruba and hausa, we must all learn to embrace each other.

If the tribal game continues - We might never have an Ibo President.

Lets learn to embrace each other. One love Nigeria
It was the stupid oba that brought in tribal sentiment

1 Like

Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by jony247(m): 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ibos have turned into a laughing shock in Nigeria. Okorocha Victory might see him be coming president of Nigeria someday. Just a chigozie kind of wishful thought

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by agarawu23(m): 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
lalasticlala the op stole the pix from me and add a text undecided https://www.nairaland.com/2251130/pdp-now-lagoon-temetemi-barcanista
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by sleeknick: 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
abdulahi001:

See dem chief S.B.A.,N

wetin man go do na...
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by efilefun(m): 7:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
you go surprise say all of them go silent for the match pass yaya toure
inevitableme:
for una mind "we will kill Chelsea". I laugh in swahili('. '). Chelsea are murdering every DEVIL in STAMFORD BRIDGE. Beware of HAZARD(King of dribbling) FEBREPASS (Lord in passes) DIEGO COSTAL(Governor in goal) Man United are going to Sink in the BRIDGE! Be Warn!!!
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by thaoriginator: 7:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
J0nyb0y:
Am I the only one who's doesn't find this funny? sad undecided
I dey wit u jare. Everybod knw say many Igbos no like APC.. I send oh..
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by abdulahi001: 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mortiano:

sharap aboki

Well, apparently u failed to learn principles of civility when growing up, get a life boi.
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by abdulahi001: 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
rexbuton:

are u in the navy? police? army? customs?

None why do u ask?
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by yemmynoni: 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Lessons for Agbaje

The Ibos are only about 20% of the population of Lagos believe me, majority of them do not have PVCs , and those that have dont really vote.

Agbaje decide to go the Tribal way and people that were formally supporting him lost hope in him.

you are the boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by abdulahi001: 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
sleeknick:

wetin man go do na...

Na so bro, fastest finger things.

1 Like

Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by Golden75(m): 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
hahahaha very hilarious indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by Christmasdon(m): 7:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
hmmm!
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by Ilekeh(f): 7:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
Zuluzulu:
Once beaten, twice shy....pls keep your life jackets for 2019.
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by J0nyb0y(m): 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
osayuking:
no Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo so boring to me
My broda I taya
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by rexbuton: 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
abdulahi001:

None why do u ask?

you type like one ofvthe yellow fever at yaba
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by pek(m): 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Lessons for Agbaje

You wrote beautifully but what exactly do you mean by formally? I thought it is formerly.
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by xmich(m): 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
dwayni:
So idiotic attempt to humor
Wetin this one they talk
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by otunbadan(m): 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Lessons for Agbaje

It's IGBO not ibo
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by absoluteSuccess: 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
Nna men, od na wa you o, odika too muchgrin Intlesting thleadgrin
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by Crispels(m): 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
LewisO:
This is too boring for my likings. undecided

“Most Igbos say they are the people that developed Lagos and made Lagos what it is today. They say without Igbos, Lagos is finished. And i keep on wondering, how has Igbos helped in shaping and developing Lagos?Lets get the facts right, Igbos didn't develop Lagos, rather, it was Lagos that shaped and made the Igbos what they are today. Without igbos in Lagos, Lagos will remain Lagos and without Lagos, most Igbos may likely be nothing.“Reasons for my assertion is that most giant and top companies that attracts millions of people across the country to Lagos are not owned by the Igbos, so, how has Igbos shaped and developed Lagos?These are the achievements and economic advancement Igbos gave Lagos and Lagosians; tokunbo and fake spare parts at Ladipo Market, China Electronics and pirated CDs at Alaba market, bend-down select clothes at Idumota,yaba and katangowa market, Chinese and tokunbo computers accessories and Fake phones at Computer village Ikeja; are Igbos economical achievement and contribution to Lagos. In fact, most Igbos are causing nuissance in Lagos. A visit to this markets will tell you the amount of nuissance that most Igbos has caused in Lagos. The environments these Igbos traders are mostly populated are always polluted with waste of all sorts, they are dirty,stinking,rough, erection of illegal shops on the road,on the pipeline and railway lines are encouraged in this market places that causes traffic gridlock and other dangerous acts and when Lagos state government dismantle these illegal shops, they get angry, if Lagos state government close their shops for environmental violation, they pick offence. How then has the Igbos developed Lagos?

As far as am concerned, PZ, COCA-COLA, 7UP, CADBURY, MTN, AIRTEL, GLO, ETISALAT, DANGOTE, SHOP-RITES, GOLDEN PENNY, FLOUR MILL, INDOMIE, UNILEVER, P&G, CHI LIMITED, GUINNESS, NIGERIA BREWERIES, OANDO, CONOIL, TOTAL, MOBIL, CHEVRON, SHELL, AQUADANA, KFC, EKO HOTEL, INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL, PROTEA HOTEL,ORIENTAL HOTEL,JULIUS BERGER, RCC CONSTRUCTION, NESTLE, KPMG, GSK, FRISLAND FOOD, WAMCO, BRITISH AMERICA TOBACCO, FLOUR MILL, SCHLUBEGER, AIT, SILVERBIRD TV, CHANNELS TV, LARFARGE,AVIS,CECC etc are not owned by the Igbos. These companies are what attracted millions of people to Lagos.
Igbos shouldn't lay claim that they develop a place by becoming a nuisance. Most of the top churches in Lagos are not also owned by the Igbos. House on the Rock, Redeem, Christ Embassy, Deeper life, living faith, MFM, etc are not owned by Igbos, the only church owned by an Igbo man is TREM, while another Igbo church Lord Chosen church encourage nuissance in Lagos and its also dubbed as the dirtiest church in Lagos.Records shows that 75% of robbery cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 85% of ritual cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 60% of drug cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 70% of fraud cases in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 90% of pirated CDs in Lagos are carried out by Igbos, 60% of fake and Adulterated drugs in Lagos that has killed thousands of Lagosians are carried out by Igbos, in fact, most of the crimes in Lagos are related to the Igbos so how has Igbos developed Lagos when they can't get their hands off crimes?There is no Igbo man among the top three richest people in Nigeria, so how are they successful?The truth is that the Igbos should be grateful that the Yorubas accommodated them in Lagos peacefully, they shouldn't take the Meekness and kindness of the Yorubas for granted.Igbos didn't make Lagos but its actually Lagos that made Igbos.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by inevitableme(m): 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
efilefun:
you go surprise say all of them go silent for the match pass yaya toure
silent ke? No be my player abeg. Were are doing all the damage to Man united in Bridge!!!
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by Opkoroko: 7:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
so na igbo people they come dey take dey do yeye for lagos. igbo people don suffer.
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by seedsower(m): 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
dipopoo:
cheesy i think am d happiest man on earth today. Ambode defeated Jk I mean Yoruba defeated igbo I am so so happy. I think the whole worldnow knws that Lagos state belongs to yoruba. No one should take our hospitality for granted.

O Lord my Father, in this era of Ambode bless me abundantly n let me receive your favour. AMEN

Going thru all the comments here, you are the most tribal person on the list.

When did Igbos claimed to own Lagos, the cheap propaganda that APC used to control the damage made by Oba's statement(it worked anyway)I congratulate the brain behind it. But if actually Ndi Igbo ever said so, are you supposed to celebrate winning Igbos in Yoruba land? That's mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by efilefun(m): 7:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
its just next week
inevitableme:
silent ke? No be my player abeg. Were are doing all the damage to Man united in Bridge!!!
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by Mortiano(m): 7:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
abdulahi001:

Well, apparently u failed to learn principles of civility when growing up, get a life boi.

I called you aboki, they change it to northerner. n aboki means my friend. anyway sorry dude
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by fckmn24seg(m): 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
cashpaulo:
Lols can't help laughing out loud......yes o guys come out o

Igbo lagoon is waiting
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by dipopoo(m): 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
seedsower:

Going thru all the comments here, you are the most tribal person on the list.

When did Igbos claimed to own Lagos, the cheap propaganda that APC used to control the damage made by Oba's statement(it worked anyway)I congratulate the brain behind it. But if actually Ndi Igbo ever said so, are you supposed to celebrate winning Igbos in Yoruba land? That's mediocrity.

Tribalistic? Accepted. Dnt ask me why I hate igbo

1 Like

Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by IGBOSON1: 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
J0nyb0y:
Am I the only one who's doesn't find this funny? sad undecided

^^^You're not the only one!......It's making light of a hate speech!

What i find surprising is how this made front page!

1 Like

Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by IGBOSON1: 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
dipopoo:

Tribalistic? Accepted. Dnt ask me why I hate igbo

^^^Ask you why you hate Igbos?.....Perish the thought! I may just as well ask satan why he's evil!
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by Olodonairaland(m): 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
Igbos must change

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things / Funny Nigerian Pidgin Proverbs And Their Loose Translations ... / The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.