Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos (76506 Views)

Nigerians Release Lists Of Kings Greater Than The Oba Of Lagos / Hilarous Photo Of Adekunle Gold And His Orente / Hilarous Photo Of Buhari And Gej Who Fine Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by nwadiuko1(m): 9:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
naijainfogalery:
hahahahah my Ibo Brothers are wonderful
Lessons for Agbaje

The Ibos are only about 20% of the population of Lagos believe me, majority of them do not have PVCs , and those that have dont really vote.

Agbaje decide to go the Tribal way and people that were formerly supporting him lost hope in him.

Whether Ibo, Yoruba and hausa, we must all learn to embrace each other.

If the tribal game continues - We might never have an Ibo President.

Lets learn to embrace each other. One love Nigeria
its igbo and not ibo

1 Like

Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by And9: 9:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
Whether we choose to accept it or not, a negative message is passed already by his majesty, the Oba & the stigma lives on. Watch out.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by Karence(f): 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
undecidedthats a water baptism session
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by ehis05(m): 9:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
efilefun:
Abeg lets forget politics for now and face the only thing that unites Nigerians Soccer

Sai UNITED!!!!!

United fans going to work tomorrow

Lol...dat devil no go come out alive
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by FregeneB(m): 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
The Oba did not Miss Yarn Bro.

Look at it from this perspective.

What if the West is not Allowed to vote in the East and the East the West, or the North the South. Every one is asked to return to the Geo Political zones to vote and Select their leaders, The Igbos would not keep sabotaging the effort of the Yoruba in the Yoruba Land. Neither would the Yoruba Interfere with the Selection in the Igbo Land.

This are things that they would not allow to happen in Onitsha, or Aba or any other place in the East, but The Yoruba being very accomodating are being walked on (Which is what the Oba meant).

You can Imagine JK (Agbaje) saying he would make the Eze Ndi Igbo in Lagos's Title to be equivalent to the Title of the Oba of Lagos. Which in itself is an Insult on the entire YORUBA coming from a YORUBA.

If you can see things from this perspective you would understand what the Oba meant and that he did not Miss Yarn. Bad Timing and he should have sugar coated it in a way...but he did not Miss Yarn, he was just being Raw with the Fact.

CR77:
Funny but not funny because our Oba miss yarn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by mystockyear: 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
come out of the lagoon. Ambode won

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by iamdsam: 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
E funny die. My neighbour just die just now because of this joke. I beg my Igbo brothers and sisters fit come out from the lagoon now. That yeye and mumu Oba of Lagos almost spoil campaign for Ambode
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by mystockyear: 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
iamdsam:
E funny die. My neighbour just die just now because of this joke. I beg my Igbo brothers and sisters fit come out from the lagoon now. That yeye and mumu Oba of lagos almost spoil campaign for Ambode
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by iamdsam: 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
I pray my country does away with these monarchs one day because they contribute nothing. They only know how to talk and do shit
And9:
Whether we choose to accept it or not, a negative message is passed already by his majesty, the Oba & the stigma lives on. Watch out.

1 Like

Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
Kayendy:
Na wa ooo.... tut we Hv passed dis tin... una just wan strt anoda tribal war?... anyways APGA winning in Abia.. dat's d change we want
check again bros.........PDP has won in abia! Oke ezuola abia
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by Jeffy1206(m): 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
efilefun:
Abeg lets forget politics for now and face the only thing that unites Nigerians Soccer

Sai UNITED!!!!!

you don hear say actor die for film before The the third door is your night mate better pass or die tongue
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by unclejb2(m): 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
rexbuton:
Now that Ambode has won..

Forgive the Igbos and move on afterall ''no victor , no vanquished''
And to you children of Gad, If you try it next time you'll all end up in the Atlantic Ocean near elegushi
Jimi Agbaje is a Yoruba Man not Igbo. The two lessons learnt are (1) as a leader, u dont open ur mouth and talk anyhow. (2) Igbos are a serious force to reckon with in Lagos. One day an Igbo man will contest and win Lagos state governorship.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
leisuretym:

you deserve a hot slap across the face, do you even have any paramount ruler in your south east? Except little little igwe that settles stolen goat cases

leisuretym:
Its wrong to be using a baptism pix in cases like this, enough of this oba this oba that, you deserve a hot slap across the face, do you even have any paramount ruler in your south east? Except little little igwe that settles stolen goat cases

Your Own na to dey share slap abi?? No go find work u hear? One day u go slap ur mighty oba grin
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by fredoooooo: 10:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by cooluc(f): 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
J0nyb0y:
Am I the only one who's doesn't find this funny? sad undecided
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by proffmanue(m): 10:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
If the Igbos refuse to embrace the yorubas and continue wit hate speech...They will never rule Nigeria.
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by Tinyemeka(m): 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
cashpaulo:
Lols can't help laughing out loud......yes o guys come out o

They look like Yoruba Deeper Life or RCCG members undergoing baptism.

True or False.

Remember all liars shall go to...
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by deletrue: 11:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
ibkgab001:
lobbish
nobbish
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
Thot Ur leaders Said if Jimi agbaje perish u guys are ready to perish With him? Special. Annoucement the thrid mainland lagoon opens by 6am till 11pm..u guys shd do d nidful asap.. Can't even wait to by d lagoon shirt 2morow..
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by ewosk: 11:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
efilefun:

Sai UNITED!!!!!

eagerly waiting grin
Chelsea V Man Utd. Sat 18 Apr, 17:30

Manure go fall.....
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by MrDoGood(m): 11:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
maestrojay:
Lol.. omo igbos u can come out.. I think d igbos are the most succesful tribe wen it comes to business, buh wen it comes to politics.. its a No No dey shuld watch and learn... click like if u agree...

Note:I hav many friends who are igbos and dey are wonderful..

My igbo friends below are still waiting to hear official inec results before dey come bak to Land..
Like seekers
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
rexbuton:
Now that Ambode has won..

Forgive the Igbos and move on afterall ''no victor , no vanquished''
And to you children of Gad, If you try it next time you'll all end up in the Atlantic Ocean near elegushi

What wrong has the Igbos done to need anyone forgiveness? Even when their were the ones who received threat frm the Oba. Is it now wrong for one to vote for a candidate of his choice where he lives? The candidates are all yorubas . A yoruba tailor on rant in my shop in onitsha voted, I never asked him who he voted for or threaten him to vote for my candidate.

1 Like

Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
CMSbrands:
Thot Ur leaders Said if Jimi agbaje perish u guys are ready to perish With him? Special. Annoucement the thrid mainland lagoon opens by 6am till 11pm..u guys shd do d nidful asap.. Can't even wait to by d lagoon shirt 2morow..

When this tribal war you are inciting will blow, I promise you that you and your entire family will be the first to go down, none of you will see the end of it . Just watch out
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by Masterclass32: 12:24am On Apr 13, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^As God is my witness.....it can't happen soon enough, trust me! wink

Brilliant response. One cup of zobo for you.
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by Ujulabelle: 12:38am On Apr 13, 2015
naijainfogalery:
Normally i wouldnt have replied someone like you. I posted something to promote peace and you are abusing me. With your so called richness what have you achieved personally, You are just pained, Once again. You lost it just shows how hurt you feel, Sorry i cant help your situation. Im trying not to go tribalistic here.
Dont worry u will be fine

Why won't we be fine? You are promoting peace indeed. Read your write up once more to see how peace is painted on it. Ur Oba is a coward. That's why he made an empty threat. God saved him because he would have seen how empty his threat has become. As for what we have done with our money, take time to visit any village in the East and tell me which village in the North or South is better than that. When I look at Ibadan where I currently reside, I laugh because dilapidated plasted mud houses with brownish roof are taking over. Imagine @ Agbowo area of UI, one can't find a decent house to rent with ones money. Where else in Yoruba land will u talk of except Lagos. Just go down to Eastern parts of Nig n tell me where u will find mud houses. Without Federal govt money, we live decent. What about you?

2 Likes

Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by leisuretym: 12:54am On Apr 13, 2015
cashpaulo:

Your Own na to dey share slap abi?? No go find work u hear? One day u go slap ur mighty oba grin

GOAT!!
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by Nobody: 3:06am On Apr 13, 2015
this thread should be locked.
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by efilefun(m): 4:23am On Apr 13, 2015
E go shock una
ewosk:

eagerly waiting grin
Chelsea V Man Utd. Sat 18 Apr, 17:30

Manure go fall.....

Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by ewosk: 7:43am On Apr 13, 2015
efilefun:
E go shock una
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by ewosk: 7:50am On Apr 13, 2015
efilefun:
E go shock una

dont forget dis post...quote me after d match....

Congrats to Chelsea Joor...early celebration for CFC VICTORY as League Champion !!!

Btw: Dis Oba Saga na wa ooo...oga @ d top nor suppose to dey sow seeds of Discord....cuz wen viral tis not easily settled, som pals will hold dis grudge and even pass it on....
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 13, 2015
cashpaulo:
Lols can't help laughing out loud......yes o guys come out o

Na una papa go go lagoon
Re: Hilarous Photo On Oba Of Lagos Threat On Ibos by yaskarahyelhope(f): 8:54am On Apr 13, 2015
naijainfogalery:
hahahahah my Ibo Brothers are wonderful
Lessons for Agbaje

The Ibos are only about 20% of the population of Lagos believe me, majority of them do not have PVCs , and those that have dont really vote.

Agbaje decide to go the Tribal way and people that were formerly supporting him lost hope in him.

Whether Ibo, Yoruba and hausa, we must all learn to embrace each other.

If the tribal game continues - We might never have an Ibo President.

Lets learn to embrace each other. One love Nigeria

That's a stupid post U gat there. Jimi isn't Igbo and he didn't asked only d Igbos to vote for him. Akiolu a frustrated dictator of an Oba just decided to open up healing wounds of his one time hatred against d Igbos. D Igbos are only there for business and coz they are Nigerians and should be any where in za country. U Lagos claiming back stabbers really gat problems. Seriously!

May God deliver Nigeria from some tribal hypocritical displays from a part of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hilarious: Photos Of Foolish People Doing Crazy Things / Funny Nigerian Pidgin Proverbs And Their Loose Translations ... / The Patient Dog That Has Been Waiting To Eat The Fattest Bone Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.