Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,145 members, 7,852,914 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

Hillary Clinton Declares Running For Usa President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hillary Clinton Declares Running For Usa President (881 Views)

Atiku Already Running For 2019 — El-rufa’i / Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats / I Will Not Be Running For Governor Again – Jimi Agbaje Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hillary Clinton Declares Running For Usa President by dhsfbi(m): 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
Now it is time for me to cast my vote for Mrs Clinton.

According to CNN, "Hillary Clinton put an end to months of speculation on Sunday by officially announcing her candidacy for president, giving the former secretary of state another shot at cracking the highest glass ceiling in American politics."
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/04/12/politics/hillary-clinton-president-2016-election/index.html
Re: Hillary Clinton Declares Running For Usa President by Rufex07(m): 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
good for her
Re: Hillary Clinton Declares Running For Usa President by Welrez(m): 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
Good on her.
Re: Hillary Clinton Declares Running For Usa President by olaolayink(m): 9:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
can't wait to see if she will get elected has the hypocrisy Americans will say....#womanhasdsamerighthasman
Re: Hillary Clinton Declares Running For Usa President by phabuloz(m): 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
Seeming like an all family affairs,it's good tho
Re: Hillary Clinton Declares Running For Usa President by laplace12(m): 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
She no dey tire?

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Declares Running For Usa President by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
Another communist on the way.
Re: Hillary Clinton Declares Running For Usa President by KanwuliaJara: 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ahem jor!
Time for SWEEEEEET CIVILIZED POLITICS!

Kissing my American PASSPORT with LOVE, PRIDE and JOY!!!!!!! cool

Time to vote and be counted! cool

Husband and wife in the WHITE HOUSE!!!!! cool
Re: Hillary Clinton Declares Running For Usa President by Raiders: 9:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hilary will win and replace Obama as US president
Re: Hillary Clinton Declares Running For Usa President by KanwuliaJara: 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
Amiiiiiiiiiiiiin ooooooooooh!!!!! cool
Re: Hillary Clinton Declares Running For Usa President by SamFay(m): 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
Best of Luck to Her... If she wins, she'll be the first female President in USA. Looking forward to that.

2 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Declares Running For Usa President by Christoskurion: 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
Wow! This may be the fulfilment of the prophecy of Apostle Johnson Suleman. May the Lord help her. In exception of President Obama,the leadership of USA seems to be recircling within some families.
Re: Hillary Clinton Declares Running For Usa President by Bevista: 10:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
Big big fan of the Clintons. Best of luck ma'am.
Re: Hillary Clinton Declares Running For Usa President by humberjade: 10:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
I just hope she succeeds in her quest to lead the States, it will be difficult though considering d fact that no Democrat has had the luxry to hand-over to another Democrat since Franklin D. Roosevelt after 12 yrs in office handed over to Harry S. Truman in 1945.

Let's wait and see the candidates the Republican will be presenting to see if she has a chance.

I really hope to she wins, but first, she needs to win d Democrat's primaries, as it is usually fiercely contested.

Best of Luck to her.
Re: Hillary Clinton Declares Running For Usa President by ademega(m): 10:22pm On Apr 12, 2015
Next america president
Re: Hillary Clinton Declares Running For Usa President by didfy: 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
She may be the first female president but due to the citizens' killings anything may happen
Re: Hillary Clinton Declares Running For Usa President by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
She was always going to run; she only decided to add some suspense to the plot.
Anyway, I believe she has a big chance of being the president-elect on November 8, 2016, according to most polls. Her campaign and pro-Hillary Super PACS are aiming to raise a staggering $2.5bn for this cycle shocked
Re: Hillary Clinton Declares Running For Usa President by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 13, 2015
Marco Rubio will announce his bid later today.

(1) (Reply)

Vote For baby oluwasemilore Delano please / PDP Should Vote George Akume For Senate President / THROWBACK: Photo Of Abacha, Tinubu And Abiola Taking A Walk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.