Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east (4151 Views)

The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread / US Embassy Alleges Massive Rigging In Rivers, Akwa Ibom / Alleged Massive Rigging In Rivers State Ward 8 Unit 6 Rumuomasi (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
It's really shameful the kinda results we are getting from the states in South-south and South-east. These regions are just centers of corruption and I'm greatly saddened to be from such region.

Akwa Ibom- How can PDP Udom Emmanuel get a whopping 996, 071 votes to 89, 865 to Umana Okon. 91% win. That's preposterous!
Enugu- PDP Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi has won with 482,277 votes against Okey Ezea who polled a mere 43,839 votes. Another 90% win.

So the opposition candidates are so hated in all corners of these two states that they couldn't muster up to 100, 000votes. It's just despicable rigging by the PDP. At least rig with some decency.

Meanwhile Yoruba and Northern states have results that showed more credibility. Check Oyo, Ogun and Lagos official results. Close results. After we will be complaining about oppression when we are so evil to our own kin.

Kaduna- Nasir el-Rufa’i scored 1,117,635 while Mukhtar Yero polled 485,833 votes. 69% win.
Katsina- Aminu Masari, polled 943,085 votes to beat Musa Nashuni 476,768. 66% win. And this is even Buhari's state.

We the alleged oppressed regions are even the bane of democratic progress in Nigeria. It was really divine that this terrible party has lost at the center. Good riddance to bad rubbish. God save the South!!!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by fejicruz(m): 11:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
We are waiting for them at the Election Tribunal. All their wuruwuru would be uncovered & PDP would be put to utter shame & ridicule.
Sai Change

5 Likes

Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by Bevista: 11:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
sad
Akwa Ibom- How can PDP Udom Emmanuel get a whopping 996, 071 votes to 89, 865 to Umana Okon. 91% win. That's preposterous!
Enugu- PDP Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi has won with 482,277 votes against Okey Ezea who polled a mere 43,839 votes. Another 90% win.
When I first saw these pattern of results in the presidential elections from SS & SE, I was worried but excused it on the deep-seated religious/regional sentiments against GMB.

But to see these kind of results again in the gubernatorial & HOA elections, where the contestants are all sons of the soil, is beyond ridiculous (for instance, there is no way Umana would not get atleast 30% of votes in Akwa Ibom). Pls note that the national average for best loosers in this election is about 30-48%. Add that to the crazy voter turnout of over 70% recorded in those regions, when the national average is 35-45%. These SS results are clearly OUTLIERS.

In any case, PDP has been relegated to a Regional Party. Unlike the oppositon that has always had a rallying point like Tinubu & Buhari, PDP is no man's business and therefore likely to go into oblivion by 2019. Remember, by then they won't have control of the security agencies which they have always used in perpetuating rigging in those regions.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by Plus10(m): 11:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
before opening this trend I thought I would see tangible evidence to proof that the elections were rigged in ss and se, only to see figures upon figures.btw why didnt you add imo state results among the ones rigged in se or is imo state no longer in se?

3 Likes

Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by omenka(m): 11:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
Really unfortunate my brother. Same guys sitting on some high horses, claiming to respect and uphold the tenets of democracy and fair play are at the centre of everything that is wrong with the process.

Well, I bet Jega would let these slide just to "let sleeping dogs lie".

Smh.

5 Likes

Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by astana1: 11:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
HOW CAN'T YOU GET 10% IN YOUR OWN STATE ?
Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by westbee: 11:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
thought I'm the only one noticing the "abratabra" from the SS and SE regions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by all4gud(m): 11:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
fejicruz:
We are waiting for them at the Election Tribunal. All their wuruwuru would be uncovered & PDP would be put to utter shame & ridicule.
Sai Change

So Imo state is no longer in SE? Please can you tell this story to the birds?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by astana1: 11:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
Kaduna- Nasir el-Rufa’i scored 1,117,635 while Mukhtar Yero polled 485,833 votes. 69% win.
Katsina- Aminu Masari, polled 943,085 votes to beat Musa Nashuni 476,768. 66% win. And this is even Buhari's state.
Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by musaak: 11:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
justirich:
It's really shameful the kinda results we are getting from the states in South-south and South-east. These regions are just centers of corruption and I'm greatly saddened to be from such region.

So the opposition candidates are so hated in all corners of these two states that they couldn't muster up to 100, 000votes. It's just despicable rigging by the PDP. At least rig with some decency.

Meanwhile Yoruba and Northern states have results that showed more credibility. Check Oyo, Ogun and Lagos official results. Close results. After we will be complaining about oppression when we are so evil to our own kin.

We the alleged oppressed regions are even the bane of democratic progress in Nigeria. It was really divine that this terrible party has lost at the center. Good riddance to bad rubbish. God save the South!!!
That is the reason there are so many protest in the regions calling for cancellation of the results. Did u hear of any protest in the north despite the loss by opponent? No because election fraud are less in those areas. I know reaction like this is going to come up in the SS and SE unlike in the presidential election when the believe the were dealing with the northerner but now they are dealing with themselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by Plus10(m): 11:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
this is one of the major reasons I detest apc as a party always expecting to win all the time even in their opponents strongholds also forgetting that in politics sometimes you loss or win

1 Like

Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
Have you ever seen any sane Igbo person on any online forum saying he'll vote for APC?

5 Likes

Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by fejicruz(m): 11:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
all4gud:

So Imo state is no longer in SE? Please can you tell this story to the birds?
From what I heard, Rochas performed well in his first tenure & he's also from Orlu which has 13 LGA. There was no way he could have been stopped by PDP.
Talk about Rivers
Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by stanech: 11:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
Sunnybobo3:
Have you ever seen any sane Igbo person on any online forum saying he'll vote for APC?

don't mind these mumu most of them don't know what dis election is all about for your info here in the south south we hate bokari. and we hate APC not like the north where PDP is already established. I bet you in states like Enugu there is no APC head office probably one rented store.

and how they think they can win akwaibom surprises me. you guys won in majority of your states just accept that the south south and the south east don't need you guys

1 Like

Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by edynasty: 11:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
What we are saying here is that there is no way a guber candidate should lose over 95% of the electorates in his own state. It is impossible! that means all the people we saw during the LGA campaigns were charades?

The heat this time is just too hot for PDP....they did so in the presidential elections and we let it pass because everyone was caught in the euphoria of buhari's victory

PDP=Master Riggers

Simple!

5 Likes

Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by Franzeez(m): 11:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
These regions simply don't like APC. It has nothing do do with rigging. Enugu had the most peaceful election. In the north PDP is established but in the south they are seeking credibility.

2 Likes

Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:06am On Apr 13, 2015
edynasty:
What we are saying here is that there is no way a guber candidate should lose over 95% of the electorates in his own state. It is impossible! that means all the people we saw during the LGA campaigns were charades?

The heat this time is just too hot for PDP....they did so in the presidential elections and we let it pass because everyone was caught in the euphoria of buhari's victory

PDP=Master Riggers

Simple!

Ask Dele Momodu how many votes he got in 2011 election.

In fact he voted with his wife at the same polling unit but when the votes were counted, he had only 1 vote meaning either his wife didn't vote for him or he didn't vote for himself.

4 Likes

Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 13, 2015
edynasty:

PDP=Master Riggers

Simple!

Liar. You said that there is no way a guber candidate will lose over 95% votes in his state. Please tell us the % vote of every single guber candidate in sw, nw, ne and nc?

Hypocrite!
Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by OneNaira6: 12:14am On Apr 13, 2015
SS and SE indigenous don't want APC in the regions, voiced it very loudly yet this APC people won't let us hear word. Did you people honestly think you'll win in SS and SE. Una should be lucky you even got the amount you got. Abeg waka.

PDP lose, they congratulate the winner but when APC lose, it's rigging. Mtchewwwwwwwwee

2 Likes

Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by edynasty: 12:17am On Apr 13, 2015
jusRadical:

Liar. You said that there is no way a guber candidate will lose over 95% votes in his state. Please tell us the % vote of every single guber candidate in sw, nw, ne and nc?

Hypocrite!

First of all you must be a big fool for descending this low like an id!ot privileged with an internet data. its is obvious your bitterness and hatred for change in life has blinded your reprobate mind to know that there is no way a candidate loose up to 95%.

Accept it or not, APC has come to stay and in states where they think they could still have their way rigging we will protest we will speak out we will not accept intimidation. Enough is enough for ilk like you
Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by adonis89(m): 12:23am On Apr 13, 2015
Ur papa
Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by edynasty: 12:24am On Apr 13, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Ask Dele Momodu how many votes he got in 2011 election.

In fact he voted with his wife at the same polling unit but when the votes were counted, he had only 1 vote meaning either his wife didn't vote for him or he didn't vote for himself.

Was Dele momodu's party as formidable as APC? *sighs* some folks and their low mentality sha! even GEJ got 465,000 as against Sai Buhari's 1,245,874 and this is coming from the northern state where they apparently do not have much love for GEJ yet he could pull this.

This should give you an idea of what two almost equal and opposing parties can do...not like the sham we are seeing in the SS states where PDP will get 1,499,678 and APC get 25,917.

Abi na only SS sabi hate/love candidate pass? abeg park well with una mumu sentiments and bitterness that never takes us anywhere

*even GEJ spent 6years as presido yet openly confessed in PH that he knows he has not brought any development to SS. yet my mumu SS/SE brothers go rather follow blind man fall inside ditch than accept truth

5 Likes

Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by ladi02(m): 12:29am On Apr 13, 2015
PDP is struggling to remain relevant, but this will even harm them more

Rubbish party!

1 Like

Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by realjoker(m): 12:35am On Apr 13, 2015
stanech:

don't mind these mumu most of them don't know what dis election is all about for your info here in the south south we hate bokari. and we hate APC not like the north where PDP is already established. I bet you in states like Enugu there is no APC head office probably one rented store.

Lol.. U sound funny and please why do u hate apc and i will be glad if you can tell me why you hate Buhari as you mention.
and how they think they can win akwaibom surprises me. you guys won in majority of your states just accept that the south south and the south east don't need you guys
Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by austinkenneth: 12:36am On Apr 13, 2015
justirich:

Can you at least mention any tangible structure that APC has put in Enugu apart from online abracadabra? Enugu APC is at its infancy. Im sure they knew they would loose just like PDP in Kano. By the way how about Kano where PDP got only 25% despite having ruled the state for about 6 years since 1999. Most of the house of reps and assembly members were PDP by 2011.

3 Likes

Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by realjoker(m): 12:37am On Apr 13, 2015
stanech:

Lol.. U sound funny and please why do u hate apc and i will be glad if you can tell me why you hate Buhari as you mention.
And are you telling us that election are not riggs in SS and SE
Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by babasanti: 1:08am On Apr 13, 2015
justirich:

Look at this cow, do you think we support witchcraft an rebelion in the south east and south south. Its the region ur fathers property. If your tired relocate to daura,cows don't live with humans in south east and south south
Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by cy4cent(f): 2:32am On Apr 13, 2015
out of hatred people make wrong choices ,undermining their own future.

I wonder, why people will be complaining that this particular region don't like other people,

do they even like themselves

if they do how can a governor after sacking people from other regions also sacked people from same region cos they are not from that state!!!!!!

when those they rig into office leaves their region as the least developed, they will be shouting marginalisation.

allow them rig in 4 years we will see what these people have done for them.

2 Likes

Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:34am On Apr 13, 2015
edynasty:

Was Dele momodu's party as formidable as APC? *sighs* some folks and their low mentality sha! even GEJ got 465,000 as against Sai Buhari's 1,245,874 and this is coming from the northern state where they apparently do not have much love for GEJ yet he could pull this.

This should give you an idea of what two almost equal and opposing parties can do...not like the sham we are seeing in the SS states where PDP will get 1,499,678 and APC get 25,917.

Abi na only SS sabi hate/love candidate pass? abeg park well with una mumu sentiments and bitterness that never takes us anywhere

*even GEJ spent 6years as presido yet openly confessed in PH that he knows he has not brought any development to SS. yet my mumu SS/SE brothers go rather follow blind man fall inside ditch than accept truth

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.

What development did Buhari bring to the North East which is the poorest and most illiterate region as well as home to Boko Haram today as governor of North eastern state?

What development did he bring to his state Katsina as head of state? The only Federal university in Katsina was built by GEJ and the Katsina - Daura road leading to Buhari's village was done by GEJ.

He failed in bringing any development to them and yet you don't call them mumu for voting him.

What structures does APC have in the SS and SE compared to PDP structures in the North? Do the states you allude to above not have PDP incumbents?.

In Imo state where there is an incumbent APC governor, can you not see the difference in votes compared to the other states where they have no structure?

You must be high on some cheap crack to call a people mumu because they made a choice and stuck to it.

3 Likes

Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by Ilekeh(f): 4:35am On Apr 13, 2015
Politics of tribalism and ethnicity......PDP

Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by Truckpusher(m): 4:40am On Apr 13, 2015
justirich:
[s]It's really shameful the kinda results we are getting from the states in South-south and South-east. These regions are just centers of corruption and I'm greatly saddened to be from such region.

We the alleged oppressed regions are even the bane of democratic progress in Nigeria. It was really divine that this terrible party has lost at the center. Good riddance to bad rubbish. God save the South!!![/s]
RUBBISH.

And the high number that were being churned out from Kano,Katsina and Sokoto as well as underage voters were all norms and values of a perfect electoral process?

Like one of your old paid rants said above, shut the hell up and ''let the sleeping dogs lie'' and mind your business .
You got the seat you wanted so bad so why bother yourself about the SE and SS Gubernatorial elections ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Blatant Rigging In The South-south And South-east by eaglechild: 4:42am On Apr 13, 2015
APC wins in the North and SW with wide margin it is free and fair.

PDP wins in the SE/SS it becomes rigging.

APC when will you learn to accept defeat.

Is this the change you preach.

This attitude is going to plunge our country into chaos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marginalisation Of Ndiigbo In Nigeria Must Stop! / Why Do Most Northern Hate The Great Igbo / Obasanjo Is Too Morally Poor To Advice Me, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.