Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,122 members, 7,845,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results (21913 Views)

INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates / INEC Releases Kogi Assembly Results, APC Kicks / INEC Releases Niger State Assembly Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by highmood(m): 9:06am On Apr 13, 2015
ayusco85:
Let the PDP have it. Afterall what are friends for.
lol Chineke God! Many of you ought to be comedians. Your comment is simply funny "what are friends for"
Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by Adexchelsea19(m): 9:06am On Apr 13, 2015
I live in owo ondo state...na soso beg mimiko dey beg all over with money o.Hw hin no go win nah...one thing i'm stil not clear with is why he will go that extra length for house of assembly election when he will leave govern house sooner or later

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by Ujupsy: 9:09am On Apr 13, 2015
emmybliz:
Same here in rivers state, There's. No space for Apc here, neiher is there any space for amaechi. And amaechi should start packing his bag. Bloody traitor !
Haaaahahaaahaaaaaa I saw the frustrated man looking like after all the crowd I gathered at the stadium last year this people done sack me for work

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by falconey(m): 9:13am On Apr 13, 2015
XBLaded:

Only if u have sense u would know that the cause of violence after election is the inability to accept defeat, a common trait of the APC. When PDP won the last presidential election there was violence in the north but now that PDP lost there's none

what about the recorded violence in the south so far since APC won?
Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by phollybee(m): 9:23am On Apr 13, 2015
Ondo Voters were Brainwashed with just #500 n
#1,000 each .....
una go suffer am for good Four years oo!
Kudos to d governor... pls rule us ANYHOW!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by XavierSmiley: 9:23am On Apr 13, 2015
Adexchelsea19:
I live in owo ondo state...na soso beg mimiko dey beg all over with money o.Hw hin no go win nah...one thing i'm stil not clear with is why he will go that extra length for house of assembly election when he will leave govern house sooner or later

He's afraid of impeachment in case APC had more seats.
Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by topearos(m): 9:24am On Apr 13, 2015
1stola:
Ekiti and Ondo are in for it.
Awon omo ale jatijati sad
. How dare you? You are the Bastard, you were not well Trained. Alaimoro so.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 13, 2015
literarymathy:
Massive rigging is their hobby. They want to hold oil producing States at all costs.

Some Nigerians are aggressively stu.pid ooo. when APC clears Edo state, its a land slide victory, but when PDP clears ondo state, it becomes rigging

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by 1stola: 9:26am On Apr 13, 2015
topearos:
. How dear you? You are the Bastard, you were not well Trained. Alaimoro so.
"How DEAR you"? lol! Ode
Who opened your cage this early morning?
Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by ayusco85(m): 9:27am On Apr 13, 2015
highmood:
lol Chineke God! Many of you ought to be comedians. Your comment is simply funny "what are friends for"
cheesy
Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by highmood(m): 9:28am On Apr 13, 2015
After the failed predictions or maybe prophecies concerning the reelection of President Goodluck by so many "men of God", brothers and sisters in the lord and in Mohammed, " fear don grip me". Since then, I became completely disenchanted because I have read and heard many of them say how they heard God clearly (maybe God changed his plans). But notwithstanding, Ondo people, it seems there is a distinguished prophet in your state. I mean the man who boldly, I MEAN BOLDLY that is B.O.L.D.L.Y spoke in the sun newspaper before the election proper that GEJ will loose, Ambode will win, Fayose will be impeached and Mimiko may be impeached. Please, does any Ondo indigenes on this platform know the address to this mans church, I would love to have an interview with him and maybe for myself undecided who knows undecided . I am still waiting to watching with keen interest to see the fayose impeachment come to pass though I don't pray for such.
Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by stanech: 9:29am On Apr 13, 2015
if PDP wins it is either they shared money or rigged but when APC wins it is free fair and credible

in Edo state yesterday it is either 1k5 or 1k to vite APC but you will never hear about it

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by Pdizzle(m): 9:35am On Apr 13, 2015
1stola:

Not every one there is a miscreant.

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 13, 2015
literarymathy:
Massive rigging is their hobby. They want to hold oil producing States at all costs.
so when apc wins its sincere,but if its pdpd its rigging...I don tire for ona...oil no go reach ona hand walahi... angry

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by mromokaro90: 9:45am On Apr 13, 2015
register as a dangote distributor in the on-going RIS scheme,and buy at retail and wholesale products,contact dr usman yahaya on 07064854564
Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by topearos(m): 9:46am On Apr 13, 2015
1stola:

"How DEAR you"? lol! Ode
. Its Modified it an error okay. Eda, na me and you dey inside d cage. MUMU!
Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by Tunagy: 9:56am On Apr 13, 2015
1stola:
yh.. i support u, awon omo ale ti won loju ti won o fi mo iran wo.. ebi re o pa won fun odun merin gbako! awon omo ale randanrandan...

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by adelcole(m): 10:03am On Apr 13, 2015
ajoskele:
Please, if you are not resident in Ondo state and only read what people write online, I implore you not to post anything about my state. Though less violence was recorded, monetary inducements were done openly without hinderance.
#2,000/pdpvote in and around Akure. #4,000/pdp vote in Akoko and its environs(the stronghold of APC senator Prof. Robert Ajayi Boroffice, our next governor come 2017).
My friend, a staunch APC supporter in Ilaje, was nearly lynched by armed thugs.
We SHALL endure this impunity for the next two years.
We WILL never do the mistake of voting a tyrant again!!

Ore nay Akeredolu we want o. Make Boroffice go relax till after 8yrs of Akeredolu's tenure.
Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 13, 2015
1stola:
Is APC a yoruba or National party?
Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by Michdear(f): 10:12am On Apr 13, 2015
1stola:

"How DEAR you"? lol! Ode
motherfucker,your families are omo ale jati jati,fools, like those in pdp are aliens and not yorubas ode oshi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by Lilaex: 10:19am On Apr 13, 2015
And what does dat tel u? Foool! Stop seating on ur brain. Pdp lose they take it in good faith, but apc lose and all hell break lose.
phemmie06:
At the federal level APC and state level PDP. Who de do ojoro, when the federal constituency election were cast, APC won with no violence, when PDP won a lot of violence were recorded. Why is this happening.
PDP..... VIOLENCE
Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 13, 2015
phollybee:
Ondo Voters were Brainwashed with just #500 n
#1,000 each .....
una go suffer am for good Four years oo!
Kudos to d governor... pls rule us ANYHOW!!!
Are u saying ds pple cannot rule you well... things ve changed ds time.. fear not.. 2019 elections will b more realistic. ..
Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by rileyy(m): 10:27am On Apr 13, 2015
Who fuvcking cares, anyway, their headache
Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by Michdear(f): 10:28am On Apr 13, 2015
Tunagy:

yh.. i support u, awon omo ale ti won loju ti won o fi mo iran wo.. ebi re o pa won fun odun merin gbako! awon omo ale randanrandan...
you are the main fool here,is quite funny that u pple don't even know much about the state,first what's so bad if they all decide to vote for pdp afterall the governor is one of the best performing governor in south west and nigeria,what so bad if they vote for the pdp house members then,aside that your retard brain didn't tell you mimiko have just less than 2 years in office to complete is 8 years am saying this in line with what you said about ondo people suffering for another four years,which show you know nothing about the state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 13, 2015
chuna1985:

Some Nigerians are aggressively stu.pid ooo. when APC clears Edo state, its a land slide victory, but when PDP clears ondo state, it becomes rigging

You don't have to throw invectives to make your point. It debases your sanity.
Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 13, 2015
literarymathy:

suits anyone that deserves it. In my books, humans should not talk anyhow

1 Like

Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by Michdear(f): 10:39am On Apr 13, 2015
crixtex:

Are u saying ds pple cannot rule you well... things ve changed ds time.. fear not.. 2019 elections will b more realistic. ..
don't mind that hypocrite cum fool,imagine someone who want a better living saying,the governor should rule them anyhow does he sound like a good democrat?,aside the man have been trying for the past 6 years (nigeria standard)but this fool won't accept or concede defeat,as at now 85 percent of apc members in ondo are crooks mostly from old pdp who have been ruling the state since obasanjo days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by Michdear(f): 10:42am On Apr 13, 2015
literarymathy:

yes if they aren't stupid,how will apc will ever think they are going to win akwa ibom state? As in how?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by tomakint: 10:46am On Apr 13, 2015
Burger01:
What's 'big' about the win? angry
It simply means Mimiko is still in charge and the next Governor will definitely be under PDP.....now you know why it is big.
Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by tomakint: 10:51am On Apr 13, 2015
Michdear:
you are the main fool here,is quite funny that u pple don't even know much about the state,first what's so bad if they all decide to vote for pdp afterall the governor is one of the best performing governor in south west and nigeria,what so bad if they vote for the pdp house members then,aside that your retard brain didn't tell you mimiko have just less than 2 years in office to complete is 8 years
My dear you have said it all, God bless you!
Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 13, 2015
Michdear:
don't mind that hypocrite cum fool,imagine someone who want a better living saying,the governor should rule them anyhow does he sound like a good democrat?,aside the man have been trying for the past 6 years (nigeria standard)but this fool won't accept or concede defeat,as at now 85 percent of apc members in ondo are crooks mostly from old pdp who have been ruling the state since obasanjo days.
hehehe... she is an example of persons who never really want good in this country.. if Jesus comes in pdp and Satan in apc, she will still vote apc... dey want to turn apc to a yoruba party.... well we still ve a long way in Nigeria.....
Re: PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results by victors123: 10:54am On Apr 13, 2015
@ Istola omo ale jatijati ni e u are basterd some people are senseless u are among of them ISTOLA u are an idiot!! Insult rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Serah John Awa Kidnapped By Boko Haram In Borno. Photos / Adamawa Unable To Pay March Salary, N32,000 Minimum Wage Due To COVID-19 / Obi, Ekweremadu, Abaribe Withdraw From Presidential, Governorship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.