Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

International Observers Call For Outright Cancellation Of Nigeria Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / International Observers Call For Outright Cancellation Of Nigeria Elections (1125 Views)

International Observers To Monitor Nnamdi Kanu's Trial Today - IPOB / International Observers To Monitor IPOB Leader Kanu’s Court Session / International Observers Call For Outright Cancelation Of Rivers Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Observers Call For Outright Cancellation Of Nigeria Elections by tit(f): 11:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
A group of International observers who have monitored elections in seven continents and war-torn countries have called for the outright cancellation of the Prof Jiga led Nigeria 2015 elections.
According to the confidential reports sighted in wikileaks, the head of the election monitoring group said the flawed elections were marred by violence, intimation, faulty equipment, incompetent staff and lack of voting materials.
The group got a tearful Jiga to admit he rigged the elections carelessly nationwide and was only reading out results he got from his darkest parts.
The Rossian and chinese prime minister will soon make a statement on the travesty of justice.

1 Like

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancellation Of Nigeria Elections by tit(f): 12:07am On Apr 13, 2015
Jiga start to follow one of the female foreign election observers.

he tell the Indian Lady: Ina sonki wahllahi!

1 Like

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancellation Of Nigeria Elections by Freelancer00(m): 12:31am On Apr 13, 2015
*deep sigh*

1 Like

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancellation Of Nigeria Elections by tit(f): 12:32am On Apr 13, 2015
The FG has been advised to close all land, air and sea borders.
Jiga will soon try to escape from justice.
ICC is writing a criminal indictment against him for genocide.

2 Likes

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancellation Of Nigeria Elections by arewatech(m): 1:11am On Apr 13, 2015
Dear OP

2 Likes

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancellation Of Nigeria Elections by tit(f): 2:27am On Apr 13, 2015
arewatech:
Dear OP

this yar picture.
i have look it up and down.
it dont make sense.
like you.

2 Likes

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancellation Of Nigeria Elections by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 13, 2015
titi....why are Ur posts and comments always stupid??

does stupidity and foolishness run in Ur bloodstream?
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancellation Of Nigeria Elections by francizy(m): 8:11am On Apr 13, 2015
Tit I always anticipate your threads. They make me laugh my ass out! grin
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancellation Of Nigeria Elections by andresia(m): 8:40am On Apr 13, 2015
tit, when will you have sense? Just when?
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancellation Of Nigeria Elections by tit(f): 3:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
andresia:
tit, when will you have sense? Just when?

mugun,
this quote below is from a fellow man like you.
go better school.
they dont teach better thing at madrassa.
at least President Jonathan has built world-class almajiri school for you.

francizy:
Tit I always anticipate your threads. They make me laugh my ass out! grin

1 Like

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancellation Of Nigeria Elections by slap1(m): 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
Which one is Jiga?
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancellation Of Nigeria Elections by tit(f): 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
slap1:
Which one is Jiga?

a nonsense human beans

1 Like

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancellation Of Nigeria Elections by slap1(m): 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
tit:

a nonsense human beans
Hehe
Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancellation Of Nigeria Elections by TechRev: 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
Festival of death, arson, intimidation, rigging, shooting, bribing called elections, only possible in a zoo called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: International Observers Call For Outright Cancellation Of Nigeria Elections by francizy(m): 4:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
tit:

mugun,
this quote below is from a fellow man like you.
go better school.
they dont teach better thing at madrassa.
at least President Jonathan has built world-class almajiri school for you.

Don't mind that guy, na hatred dey worry am.. Your threads always possess some hilarious comments and with people like you, GMB will be on his toes working instead of sleeping..

He simply lacks sense of humour..

I love the part you called that nigger Jiga, like he's Jay Z. grin

(1) (Reply)

Rotimi Adeleye In Big Trouble / How 1st Lady Aisha Reacted When PMB Says Am For Nobody[pix] / Sadly Enough, Nothing To Criticize President BUHARI For Yet:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.