Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Finally APC Wins Plateau State - Daily Trust - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally APC Wins Plateau State - Daily Trust (2326 Views)

Anambra State Daily Road Maintenance Men At Work. / Finally, APC Zones Speaker To Southwest, SGF To S'east / Election Result So Far In Kogi State - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally APC Wins Plateau State - Daily Trust by ammanison(m): 12:43am On Apr 13, 2015
Barr Simon Lalong of the All Progressives Congress (APC) polled 564,89s votes to defeat his closest rival, Senator Gyang Pwajok of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the Saturday governorship election. Pwajok polled 520,572 votes.

Below is the performance of the two major parties in the 17 local government areas of the state: Mikang LGA: APC 12,512; PDP 11,522.
Bassa LGA: APC 28,770; PDP 34,341; Shendam APC 40, 464; PDP 14,476;
Barkin-Ladi PDP 56,933; APC 13,151 and Langtang North APC 25,202; PDP 23,045.

For Jos East, APC got 15,356 votes to beat PDP which polled 7,752. PDP got 23,118 against APC's 18,458 in Kanke, while PDP got 37,793 votes in Riyom to beat APC which polled 7,253. Result from Kanam showed APC getting 41,512 votes against PDP's 30,466. In Mangu, APC got 74,981 votes to overwhelm PDP which received 28,509 votes. Votes declared from Pankshin indicated that APC polled 33,364 while PDP got 23,493.

From Bokkos came the result indicating that APC got 35,689 votes to PDP's 16,111 votes; while APC got 31,760 votes in Jos South to lose to PDP which received 93,962 votes. Results announced from Langtang South and Qua'an Pan LGAs Sunday night showed that in Langtang South APC scored 13,663 while PDP got PDP 19,061 while in Quan'an Pan APC had 27,472 votes while PDP had 19965 respectively. In Jos North APC polled 117, 443 votes while PDP got 61,391. In Wase where the last result came from, APC polled  27,844; while PDP got 18,634.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/weekly/index.php/nigeriavotes/105-plateau/20135-apc-takes-plateau-from-pdp
Re: Finally APC Wins Plateau State - Daily Trust by Okworigeorge(m): 12:48am On Apr 13, 2015
G
Re: Finally APC Wins Plateau State - Daily Trust by GboyegaD(m): 12:48am On Apr 13, 2015
Indeed,the wind of change is blowing every where. Hopefully,things will move forward for us as a nation.

1 Like

Re: Finally APC Wins Plateau State - Daily Trust by tablu: 12:58am On Apr 13, 2015
Jonah jang after u bribed STF commander with 200million and promised INEC 1billion if they announced the result in ur favour everything has crumbled in ur very eyes.It clearly shows you tried to play god and you cannot see beyond ur nose Baba jang ur own don finish for this plateau becos u cannot walk the streets freely...Berom people will be sidelined poltically for the next 4 decades...The people have spoken!! Change has come!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally APC Wins Plateau State - Daily Trust by dustmalik: 1:15am On Apr 13, 2015
APC's version of WIND OF CHANGE is like hurricane Katrina. It's unstoppable. lalasticlala, front page things. grin

3 Likes

Re: Finally APC Wins Plateau State - Daily Trust by sonofjos(m): 1:26am On Apr 13, 2015
here in Tina junction down to angwan rukuba, drums are beating. the people are jubilating in large numbers. its almost like the midnight version of jarawa cultural day. May God help the new government to carry everyone along.

7 Likes

Re: Finally APC Wins Plateau State - Daily Trust by thaoriginator: 1:50am On Apr 13, 2015
APC sak sack!grin
Re: Finally APC Wins Plateau State - Daily Trust by Ilekeh(f): 1:53am On Apr 13, 2015
dustmalik:
APC's version of WIND OF CHANGE is like hurricane Katrina. It's unstoppable. lalasticlala, front page things. grin

Mehn no remind me of hurricane Katrina. That was the worst we've ever had in Florida.
Re: Finally APC Wins Plateau State - Daily Trust by ORACLE1975(m): 2:06am On Apr 13, 2015
imergine!
Re: Finally APC Wins Plateau State - Daily Trust by SWDude: 2:06am On Apr 13, 2015
I was foolish to have supported Buhari and dragged igbos on his behalf.

1 Like

Re: Finally APC Wins Plateau State - Daily Trust by baby124: 2:11am On Apr 13, 2015
Woah
Re: Finally APC Wins Plateau State - Daily Trust by braine(m): 2:21am On Apr 13, 2015
This thrashing from left to right. Only God knows who PDP offended.

1 Like

Re: Finally APC Wins Plateau State - Daily Trust by seunfly: 2:43am On Apr 13, 2015
Wooooww grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Finally APC Wins Plateau State - Daily Trust by modecai(m): 6:04am On Apr 13, 2015
I just feel for Gns pwajok a victim of circumstances,I can attribute his loose to the selfish and greedy baba jang.

1 Like

Re: Finally APC Wins Plateau State - Daily Trust by Ofunaofu: 6:11am On Apr 13, 2015
Apc now on the plateau
Re: Finally APC Wins Plateau State - Daily Trust by Wsdm: 6:28am On Apr 13, 2015
Jona Jang sponsored ethnic cleansing in Plateau until others started retaliating then he realised he had to soft pedal. I hope that senate rob he wants to ware will be removed from his head.

1 Like

Re: Finally APC Wins Plateau State - Daily Trust by hassan85(m): 6:47am On Apr 13, 2015
Wsdm:
Jona Jang sponsored ethnic cleansing in Plateau until others started retaliating then he realised he had to soft pedal. I hope that senate rob he wants to ware will be removed from his head.
Is the whole north central going APC?? kai i realy prayd for jos to remain pdp. Wel I hope apc afects dem positivly. Its realy a disgrace 4 pdp to loose both Benue and Plateau. Bad. My dearest Kaduna [northwest] s with apc already.... Well KOGI is next come November.
Re: Finally APC Wins Plateau State - Daily Trust by solid3(m): 6:53am On Apr 13, 2015
I'm so happy for this. Na God catch Baba Jang. na only him and him immediate cousin dey for Plateau state ne?

1 Like

Re: Finally APC Wins Plateau State - Daily Trust by san316(m): 6:58am On Apr 13, 2015
The end of Jang dynasty.
Re: Finally APC Wins Plateau State - Daily Trust by COOLDK(m): 7:00am On Apr 13, 2015
Like seriously, it will be hard for PDP to come back to create a formidable opposition in Nigeria politics.

I foresee mergers of more parties to form a new formidable party in the next election (just like APC).

Financially, Power related, relevance and uniqueness: PDP is gone. (You don't wash your stinking pants outside and claim to your neighbors you are clean).

PDP is gone from the moment they held their national convention in Abuja and allow that factional group to stand.
Re: Finally APC Wins Plateau State - Daily Trust by husnath(m): 7:10am On Apr 13, 2015
finally change has come to Platue .I wish them peaceful coexistence
Re: Finally APC Wins Plateau State - Daily Trust by dre11(m): 7:40am On Apr 13, 2015
The wind of change had indeed caught up with the inhabitants of plateau state ......

I just hope APC do perform and remember how the dynasty of PDP were destroyed by the voice and vote of the populace
Re: Finally APC Wins Plateau State - Daily Trust by tablu: 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
modecai:
I just feel for Gns pwajok a victim of circumstances,I can attribute his loose to the selfish and greedy baba jang.
Greed and personal selfish interest derided GNS's sense of logical and moral thinkin.With all his education and exposure he allowed that illiterate baba jang collect one of his kidneys,senate seat and at the end lose the gubernatorial seat.Politically GNS is finsihed, nobody will buy him for ten kobo!

(1) (Reply)

See How Bola Tinubu Mocked Buhari In 2003 & Said He'll B Worse Than Obasanjo(pic / Photos: Nigeria In History / Militants Surrender To Military Firepower, Makes A New Demand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.