Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,456 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

About That Certificate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / About That Certificate (797 Views)

Story That Touches The Heart - That Certificate....that Special Nigerian / Certificate Saga: PDP Rejects Buhari's Explanation, Demands His Certificate / Northern Youths Challenge Buhari Over Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

About That Certificate by bokohalal(m): 3:28am On Apr 13, 2015
The Presidential election has been fought and the General has finally succeeded in overcoming the enemies of progress in Nigeria. In the lead up to the election, however, it was alleged to gullible Nigerians, that General Muhammadu Buhari did not possess the required educational certificate to enable him vie for the office of the President. Many became emergency lawyers and interpreted the law as enshrined in the Nigerian constitution according to their whim. The more desperate,to prevent GMB from contesting the election,went to the law court based on that. It is to my understanding that the case (s) is still subsisting though we expect it to now die a natural death.
Now, an army General is way past the position of a school certificate holder. So how in this sweet world did it become an issue capable of derailing a person's ambition?
The only personal issue (but of public interest) , that I would like the General to pursue, would be to find out and purge those who withheld his papers and brought him to public opprobrium in an attempt to truncate his constitutional rights.
The Nigerian Military is said to be apolitical. This is however not the case with this military. To prevent future occurrences of same, or anything remotely close to it, stringent measures must be taken now that will forever divorce the military from the evil manipulations of any political party.
Re: About That Certificate by seunfly: 3:50am On Apr 13, 2015
I have always knew that it is not possible for you to attend Royal war college in UK and America war school without genuine certificate but the gullibles decided to make themselves gullible not because it is likely but because they love to believe and wish it was true.

My question is, how many times have we deliberately deceives our selfe because we hate somebody or we wish for some thing, to me it is mental disorder for you to know the truth and decieve your self.

For the ones who truly believes the general did not have certificate, I sympathize with you but you should have endevour to find out the truth because the truth is out their in the open but the evil people attempted to cover it up.

All in all, I blame the power drunk president who does not mind to wipe the book clean to deny somebody his right, I think we should all condem this act because what this simply means is that you and I can be denied by our respective institution we graduated from if we are seen as a threat to ambition of one power drank president.
Imagine your university denied you as their student after putting you through fire and storm to mold you into who you are today.

To me the certificate saga is enough to prove who president Jonathan is to any doubter and it shows how wicked, distractive and heartless people can be, even though they wear a smiling face and a calm fellow.
I can never forget and forgive and the actors of this infamous certificate saga because it is the height of abuse of power which could be used against you and i.

(1) (Reply)

Terror: ISIS Releases Video Showing Mass Execution Of Ethiopian Christians. / Are We Still Sane In This Country?!! / I Will Trek From Kebbi To Abuja If Our Chibok Girls Are Been Released!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.